MashMike

Re: MJ Is ALIVE according to...READ!!!!
January 06, 2010, 06:35:24 AM
Hey.Today i looked for the aricle(about Michael Gurov) in that journal's site but could find NOTHING.i tried a lot but nothing is written,it's really too fishy cause there are all the articles about M.J. that they wrote,there are a lot of articles about famous russian producer's Yana Rudovskaya(She is Dima Bilan's producer,Bilan is the winner of Eurovision 2008,is famous all over Europe,has even Grammy award and he and Yana in 2006 met Michael personally) theory about Mike being alive(she said that when Michael first announced 50 concerts,one of her friends who is a famous american producer told her that M.J. is not gonna do those 50 concerts,on the eve he will disappear,so when Yana heard about Michael's "death", she immediately recalled what that producer had told her. During the interview she also spoke about the family's strange behaviour....).It's really strange that there is not a single article about Michael Gurov's prediction.There are alot of comments where people say that it's forbidden to cinfirm it by a professional prophet,i mean it's another thing that ordinary people site their theories about M.J's being alive,but it would be really bad and dangerous for Michael and the prophet to announce it  to the world.I think after printing his interview(when he said that Mike is alive and in Africa or Mexico),they were forbidden to touch that issue once again,it's the only explaination of why there is no a single article about it in the site after being printed in the journal.Afterwards i found out that there is a special show where some russian sickics gather together and begin to discuss different issues,the program is called"Sickics wars" or smth like that,so during on of their programs they discussed M.J. being alive for 15 minutes, only some of them said that he's alive, others that he's dead,but by those people's comments who watched it, i came to the conclusion that it was a show and they seemed fake.One member said that no sickic or professional prophet will be allowed to announe that Mike is alive to the world,even if he saw it by touching the photo otherwise he and Michel will be in danger,this explains why the article about Michael Gurov can be found nowhere in the russian sites,it has vanished after being printed
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 06, 2010, 10:30:20 AM
StayTuned ยป Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 am

darkchild wrote:
StayTuned wrote:
I remember him speaking once with Nelson Mandella and he was talking about buying a home in Africa cuz of how beautiful it is and he would want to live there forever.

You are totally correct! I have a news clip of MJ and Mandella on a video called Michael Jackson Life Of A Superstar The Story of the King of Pop I bought at Walmart.MJ mentions that he would like to buy a house in Africa, and spend the rest of his life in Africa. Good thinking to mention this reference. Maybe MJ is in Africa. I do think South America or Russia could be also possible.Last night, ET showed film footage of the filming of MJ's They Don't Really Care About Us. In the footage, they showed a MJ double standing in for MJ on a balcony. I found that to be amazing. Plus MJ looked gorgeous on the film footage.

And also, Marlon is working on a huge project in Africa, I mean he's putting up buildings and everything, he talked about it on The Jackson's dynasty and he showed the plans for it, and I read somewere he had been working on this plan for a while waaaaaaay before the t.v show and it says the building cost was like 3 billion dollars, were the hell he gonna get that type of money from?

guess.....He aint alone in this project....guess where the money could come from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 03:24:44 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "StayTuned"
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Of course Michael left the states!!! I mean it seems like he was more loved in different countries then america...America treated him so bad :( If i were Michael i would have gone to a different country and Africa is not as hatefull as we Americans they don't things for granted and they apreciate what they have... And now the have Michael. If i were Michael I would never come back here because of what we have done to this poor man...If anyone is from a different country did you here anything bad about Michael that the USA didnt make up??..ANYTHING?!? or was it only us that didnt appreciate what all he has done...no wonder he never tours in America :cry:

I agree with you...America ripped him apart and they still are, you should see people's faces when you mention him, um not saying it was all America but most of it, But hey Jesus wasn't welcomed in His own country, so what makes Michael any different? But I feel it is very sad and black America gave him the hardest time, yup i said it, and I can cause I am black and i heard the jokes and the cracks, they hated the fact of his color change and the way he wore his hair and the way he started to look. and how he chose the caucasian women...no offense, but this is how most black people felt. They felt he was ashamed of his race and alot of them i mean alot, burned him at the stake. And even though he was innocent in those cases, most of America had tried and convicted him and sentenced him to death and now a bunch of them want him to burn in hell!

This is sad, you made me all teary eyes  :(  Today when I mention Michael people look at me like " you actually like him??" and it makes me upset how they can like any artist like lady gaga or rihanna and all them ( i like them as well)...but they think your weird for liking Michael Jackson..he has done so much to help this world...

Your not alone, i have people telling me quite often to get over it, let the man rest in peace, cause i be online alot listening to his music or just enjoying the video or here and as soon as they see what i am doing the first reaction is...oh lawd him again....anywho, um grown, i pay my own bills and if i wanna enjoy the MAN, i can and i will, so moonwalk the hell away from me... and side note, i don't like Lady gaga or rihanna, well i don't dislike them as people but i can't stand what they represent, and it's all about sex and weirdness and they called Michael weird...puleeeeeeeeze!
At least he has good music, that makes you feel good...happy, romantical, sexy, sleepy, these new artist give me the creeps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

January 10, 2010, 03:45:09 AM
i wasnt comparing music to the artists heehee i was trying to say that its okay if you like talor swift, rihana, gaga, just any other artists but they think your weird if you Like Michae Jacksons music...i find that strange for some reason..but oh well they will just have to get over it baha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 02:35:31 PM
StayTuned:
[bi don't like Lady gaga or rihanna, well i don't dislike them as people but i can't stand what they represent, and it's all about sex and weirdness and they called Michael weird...puleeeeeeeeze!
At least he has good music, that makes you feel good...happy, romantical, sexy, sleepy, these new artist give me the creeps!][/b]

StayTuned,

Lady, if you ain't told the truth on this one.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:37:24 PM
Wow that prophet sounds like a believer, doesn't he?  :lol:

Don't get me wrong. I do believe in prophets and that can be true.

But about Michael and Africa. Michael has a vitiligo disease. I don't think that he could live long in Africa because of the sun's damage on his skin. It's very dangerous for him. I have the same disease and we should stay away from the sun as much as we can. Michael was using an umbrella always when he was in the USA, he should stay in a dark room if he decides to stay in Africa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

January 11, 2010, 09:45:04 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
StayTuned:
[bi don't like Lady gaga or rihanna, well i don't dislike them as people but i can't stand what they represent, and it's all about sex and weirdness and they called Michael weird...puleeeeeeeeze!
At least he has good music, that makes you feel good...happy, romantical, sexy, sleepy, these new artist give me the creeps!][/b]

StayTuned,

you couldn't have said it better! i can't STAND what a lot of these new artists represent. i really miss the older decades of music...MJ is the best!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 01:12:32 AM
Quote from: "yaya"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
StayTuned:

StayTuned,

you couldn't have said it better! i can't STAND what a lot of these new artists represent. i really miss the older decades of music...MJ is the best!
The old school music told real stories, it's like they went through a thang and then sung about it, and it pulled you in cause you understood, I could always find a song to play when i was going through a certain thing, I can't have a broken heart and play the stanky leg or superman that ooooooooooooooooooooooo! :lol:  some of this music today is either creepy or hilarious, and i have also listened to some that made me wanna go and do a trough of men, i stop listening to that kind of stuff, it like hypnotized me and that scared me.
and most of the music today ain't original cause they seem to get the old school and mix it with what they call music, I was listening to Break of Dawn and i got all warm and romantical inside, i wasn't just listening to it, i could actually see it and i tossed my husband into the bedroom until we saw Butterflies at the Break of Dawn...oh God i crack me up!
Michael didn't just sing....he saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!
ya heard me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions