Re: MJ Is ALIVE according to...READ!!!!
January 02, 2010, 10:17:25 PM
Some information that is a bit more interesting concerning MJ's properties in Africa. Please scroll down the page a bit to read.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's called The Palace of the Lost City, South Africa......and it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 02, 2010, 11:56:06 PM
...I think he's far away, yet watches. In a place where he has the best of both worlds; a keyboard, like us and lots of trees around. Hope ther are some animals nearby too. I just care for him to be safe, healthy, spending some time out in nature, reading, creating and not missing his children too much. Like he said in TII when referring to a cue "I'll feel it." With his faith & good listening to the powerful & loving God of his understanding, he'll know when it's time to emerge.
[attachment=0:1fs43qd5]emulating M Marceau- FCBK MJ fanclub- 5894_112894404094_561544094_2150273_6678434_n.jpg[/attachment:1fs43qd5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

MashMike

January 03, 2010, 11:27:42 AM
Ok hey everyone,as you said noone can say anythig for sure but i personally believe in his words,if a prophet is a real professional,not a lier,he can predict everything,it's a fact,ias i said here i personally believe in his word,cause as it was mentioned in the article he's a real professional one,here is the link of the journal which post it,but it's also russian,here u maybe can find some info about him,it's the only source yet.here is it-www.taini-zvezd.ru
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 03, 2010, 03:49:26 PM
yeah well... why we should belive this guy and forget about what Bonnie vent said? C´mon¡¡¡¡¡ i think that the people here are listening what they want
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 03, 2010, 08:26:14 PM
Ok hey everyone,as you said noone can say anythig for sure but i personally believe in his words,if a prophet is a real professional,not a lier,he can predict everything,it's a fact,ias i said here i personally believe in his word,cause as it was mentioned in the article he's a real professional one,here is the link of the journal which post it,but it's also russian,here u maybe can find some info about him,it's the only source yet.here is it-www.taini-zvezd.ru

Thanks for the link , I've taken a look at the website but I didn't understand anything tough  :D
Did you find anything on the prophet ? My point is not whether or not he lied ( it can be verified later) but I want to have the confirmation he really do exist .
If I could find some website,backround,reviews asserting that man existence it would be great.
Then if he really exist we can toroughly examine the man and what he said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 03:23:04 AM
Of course Michael left the states!!! I mean it seems like he was more loved in different countries then america...America treated him so bad :( If i were Michael i would have gone to a different country and Africa is not as hatefull as we Americans they don't things for granted and they apreciate what they have... And now the have Michael. If i were Michael I would never come back here because of what we have done to this poor man...If anyone is from a different country did you here anything bad about Michael that the USA didnt make up??..ANYTHING?!? or was it only us that didnt appreciate what all he has done...no wonder he never tours in America :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 04, 2010, 03:49:33 AM
To GARVELL

Well,it's up to you whether to believe or not,i personally don't live in illusions, i'm a very realistic person,i don't see anything cause i wanna see,no!I've gone through many misfortunes in my life to be a dreamer,i see things as they are,as i've already told you it's your right to believe or not!
So to others:I've not seen the link yet, in 2 days i'll do my best to find Gurev in the site that i posted and to translate it,today i can't cause it's my birthday :) As i said he ai'nt an immaginary person, HE DOES EXIST,i've even posted his photo if u look carefully.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 04, 2010, 01:13:09 PM
Chance » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:36 am

if Michael Gurev is famous how come I can't find anything about him..

Well, that doesn't really mean anything.  I am sure alot of info isn't always placed on google or any search engine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 04, 2010, 01:15:31 PM
Well you don't have to hurry
Happy birthday , have a good time  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 01:21:48 PM
MashMike » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

A true prophet will speak what will come to pass and if what he is saying is accurate it will do just that.
I am not saying the guy isn't right.
I'll sit back and see what happens.  
Test the spirit by it's fruit. If this prophet's fruit is true and not a lie it will spring forth and manifest. If it is not then oh well.
You have done what you can to share your info.  Don't worry if whether people want to believe or not.  That is their choice.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 01:35:27 PM
michaelsupporter » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 am

Could this be our starting point?????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay, i am emailing this to myself.

This is interesting info.  Why are they doing this of all places? Hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 01:44:35 PM
Since this is a subject about him and africa.  I came across some info.  He and his brothers had been interviewed a few times about Africa.  If anyone want to either order to old subscriptions(IF you can order back that far or look it up on google if it's available.) Here is some of the info. It may have already been posted:

Jet Magazine- July 20-27, 2009
March 7, 1974-The Jackson Five Wins new Acclaim tour to Africa
March 16, 1992-Eyewitness Report on Michael Jackson's Tour Inside Africa
April 8, 1985-Michael & Lionel Richie's song earns Millions for Africa's Famine Victims
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 08:10:07 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "StayTuned"
I remember him speaking once with Nelson Mandella and he was talking about buying a home in Africa cuz of how beautiful it is and he would want to live there forever.

You are totally correct!  I have a news clip of MJ and Mandella on a video called Michael Jackson Life Of A Superstar The Story of the King of Pop I bought at Walmart.MJ mentions that he would like to buy a house in Africa, and spend the rest of his life in Africa.  Good thinking to mention this reference. Maybe MJ is in Africa.  I do think South America or Russia could be also possible.Last night, ET showed film footage of the filming of MJ's They Don't Really Care About Us.  In the footage, they showed a MJ double standing in for MJ on a balcony.  I found that to be amazing.  Plus MJ looked gorgeous on the film footage.

And also, Marlon is working on a huge project in Africa, I mean he's putting up buildings and everything, he talked about it on The Jackson's dynasty and he showed the plans for it, and I read somewere he had been working on this plan for a while waaaaaaay before the t.v show and it says the building cost was like 3 billion dollars, were the hell he gonna get that type of money from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

January 04, 2010, 08:23:16 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Of course Michael left the states!!! I mean it seems like he was more loved in different countries then america...America treated him so bad :( If i were Michael i would have gone to a different country and Africa is not as hatefull as we Americans they don't things for granted and they apreciate what they have... And now the have Michael. If i were Michael I would never come back here because of what we have done to this poor man...If anyone is from a different country did you here anything bad about Michael that the USA didnt make up??..ANYTHING?!? or was it only us that didnt appreciate what all he has done...no wonder he never tours in America :cry:

I agree with you...America ripped him apart and they still are, you should see people's faces when you mention him, um not saying it was all America but most of it, But hey Jesus wasn't welcomed in His own country, so what makes Michael any different? But I feel it is very sad and black America gave him the hardest time, yup i said it, and I can cause I am black and i heard the jokes and the cracks, they hated the fact of his color change and the way he wore his hair and the way he started to look. and how he chose the caucasian women...no offense, but this is how most black people felt. They felt he was ashamed of his race and alot of them i mean alot, burned him at the stake. And even though he was innocent in those cases, most of America had tried and convicted him and sentenced him to death and now a bunch of them want him to burn in hell!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

January 04, 2010, 11:10:18 PM
Quote from: "StayTuned"
Quote from: "i_need YoU"

I agree with you...America ripped him apart and they still are, you should see people's faces when you mention him, um not saying it was all America but most of it, But hey Jesus wasn't welcomed in His own country, so what makes Michael any different? But I feel it is very sad and black America gave him the hardest time, yup i said it, and I can cause I am black and i heard the jokes and the cracks, they hated the fact of his color change and the way he wore his hair and the way he started to look. and how he chose the caucasian women...no offense, but this is how most black people felt. They felt he was ashamed of his race and alot of them i mean alot, burned him at the stake. And even though he was innocent in those cases, most of America had tried and convicted him and sentenced him to death and now a bunch of them want him to burn in hell!
This is sad, you made me all teary eyes  :(  Today when I mention Michael people look at me like " you actually like him??" and it makes me upset how they can like any artist like lady gaga or rihanna and all them ( i like them as well)...but they think your weird for liking Michael Jackson..he has done so much to help this world...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions