Re: MJ Is ALIVE according to...READ!!!!
December 30, 2009, 02:42:47 AM
Well maybe MJ is with Nelson Mandela. He is really safe there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 05:50:39 AM
OK IF U WANT I'LL POST THE ARTICLE AND THE PROPHET'S PICTURE HERE :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Eva R

December 30, 2009, 05:55:27 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
OK IF U WANT I'LL POST THE ARTICLE AND THE PROPHET'S PICTURE HERE :P
OK THANK YOU!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 06:34:39 AM
HEY EVERYONE I'M MARINA AND I POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE THE RUSSIAN JOURNAL ARTICLE ABOUT THE PROPHET THAT CLAIMED THAT M.J. IS ALIVE,IT'S IN RUSSIAN,I'V TRANSLATED IT INTO ENGLISH,SO SOME PEOPLE HERE CLAIMED THAT I'M LIEING,I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE,I AS ALL OF YOU LIVE MICHAEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO HIM THAT DAY,SO I HAVE NO REASONS TO LIE,NEITHER DOES(IMO) THE RUSSIAN PROPHET MICHAEL GUREV,HE HAS NOTHIN' TO LIE SAYING THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE,CAUSE IN BOTH WAYS THE FANS HAD TO PAY HIM FOR THEIR VISIT IT HIM NO MATTER WHAT THE ANSWER IS,SO HERE IT IS-WHEN HE TOUCHED MICHAEL'S PHOTO HE CLAIMED:"I CANNOT SEE THIS MAN AMONG THE DEAD ONES,HE'S ALIVE..."AND THE RST ARTICLE U KNOW FROM POSTED ABOVE.SO I BELIEVE IN HIM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 06:37:50 AM
HERE ARE ANOTHER PICTURE THAT I TOOK FROM THE RUSSIAN JOURNAL AND TRANSLATED IT INTO ENGLISH,I KNOW THAT IT'S BLURRY BUT I CAN DO NOTHIN' CAUSE I'VE TAKEN THE PHOTO FROM THE JOURNAL KISSES
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 07:00:10 AM
OK AND FINALLY HERE ARE SOME THAT I TOOK,IT'S SOMEHOW BLURRY BUT I CAN'T HELP IT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 07:04:23 AM
here is another that's all i could manage as it's hard to take a photo from a journal,its burry sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 30, 2009, 07:11:01 AM
hmmm... that article is very interesting!!! And no you are not lying ;) So that person believed that Michael is alive? Is that a celebrity? Sorry, I don't know that guy :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 07:16:25 AM
Thanks dear Eva,it's ok that you don't know him,hes a famous russian prophet,he's really famous in Russia and i don't think that many people know him abroad,just remember that real prophets(not liers) can predict preciously everything,if they have that gift,the journal where it was printed is not a tabloid junk,it is the only russian journal that has written tons of info about M.J. after his "death",it was the one who first claimed that M.J. could be alive before this prophet thing,it's another very interestig topic,i'll write about it later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:39:12 AM
A german Clairvoyant was telling in Dez. 2008 on TV what happens to the VIPs in 2009.

She saw a great comeback for MJ. At this time, nobody knows about his Tour/Comeback.

Some weeks ago, they have made a analyse of what she has seen. They said, that she was very right with her Visions, the only thing, she don´t saw, was the death of MJ.

Hope, you understand me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 30, 2009, 10:11:34 AM
there a few physics, clarevoyants (spelling sorry) who have been mentioned on here that they do not see Michael in the spirit world!!!

seems strange that they all say the same thing.. :shock: with nothing to gain from it.. cos you'd only have to go to them once.. therefore they wouldn't make any money off you in the future if he was alive cos you wouldn't go back to speak to an alive person.. if you get me  :shock:

not one had said YES he is dead!! although i think there is an american woman who has.. she talks to him apparently.. the topics are on here somewhere!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 01:47:34 PM
dragonflylilies » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Africa could be very plausible. He talked of building a school over there and now Marlon is building condos and talked of firestations, hospitals, police station so on and so on. Maybe Michael is over there helping with all of that and when he is finished he will come back. I do find it hard to believe, however, that he could stay away from his children for such a long time. He would not be able to travel because he would need his passport, well, his passport is pretty much void since he hoaxed his death. I don't know anymore. The pads in my cell are getting very thick and are starting to close in on me. I do hope this ends soon

I remembered on his interview with S. Harvey, he mentioned that there are many beautiful beaches in Africa. We should all go back and listen to it, the video of his interview is on here.Either I posted it or someone else did.  Not all of Africa is poor. This is what the media portray the most, although there is poverty in many areas of this motherland continent, no question but if he said there are beautiful beaches and many beautiful places then that let's you know they are out there.  Since we are not overseas and never seen many of the places across the world I am sure there are many breathtaking places in Africa that are never mentioned or will never be mentioned on our televisions.

I wouldn't dismiss this idea that he wouldn't go there because of his skin.  Maybe this is the place that he is visiting or reside at this moment that noone would never think. Think about it. We all know that he went to Europe and Middle East alot.  Who would really go somewhere and retire or reside as a safehaven or safekeepings at this time.  Most places that are always mentioned as a trip to vacate is Europe, parts of the Middle East, and the Caribbeans but Africa is not always mentioned as a place to go not saying that it is not.  But something to think about it.  To say he won't see his children, I kind of don't think it would be impossible. As I mentioned numerous times even if he is not in the US it is not like he wouldn't have a problem even with passport issues.  

I have communications with business associates who have shared that you can get a passport besides the US passport but it is very expensive to get as a matter of fact this private website is what I am looking at right now.  He could have gotten one of these passports that allow him to be mobile anywhere at any given time.  So, he may have gotten one of these types of passports where we normally will not have.

In regards to the prophet, during the time in biblical history, if a prophet lied or the word that he/she shared didn't come to pass they were stoned.  A prophet or prophetess is one used as a mouthpiece/oracle for God.  It is God who gives them the message to speak. Not that I am here trying to correct anyone. When the Messenger came on here posting 2 wks ago about what another minister who is a prophet mentioned this, this was taken for granted simply because she enclosed the Lord/Jesus Christ. It's all good. :) I printed her message because I do know that just because one gives a word of a future event doesn't mean it will happen right away but watch.  So far, what she mentioned did come forth already in regards to him being honoured. I didn't post anything about it but remembered someone posting this on here recently. I have highlighted much of what she posted. It's now just sitting back and watching.  Be anxious for nothing. Not continueing to stress ourselves to death and not take things for granted. If it doesn't happen accordingly, then lets not knock ourselves for it, we live and learn, and move forward. The person(s) who shared these messages will be dealt with. That's all I can say on it.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 30, 2009, 06:53:55 PM
MASHMIKE (MArina), Thank you for sharing.  You're hard work and thoughts are very well appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

December 30, 2009, 09:22:32 PM
MashMike(Marina)
I think personnaly that you don't have any merit in lying,I think that you don't lie.
You said the prophet is famous ? Could it be possible to have more informations on this man ? Could you do this ?I would want to know more about him.
It would be kind of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:33:23 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
dragonflylilies » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Africa could be very plausible. He talked of building a school over there and now Marlon is building condos and talked of firestations, hospitals, police station so on and so on. Maybe Michael is over there helping with all of that and when he is finished he will come back. I do find it hard to believe, however, that he could stay away from his children for such a long time. He would not be able to travel because he would need his passport, well, his passport is pretty much void since he hoaxed his death. I don't know anymore. The pads in my cell are getting very thick and are starting to close in on me. I do hope this ends soon

I remembered on his interview with S. Harvey, he mentioned that there are many beautiful beaches in Africa. We should all go back and listen to it, the video of his interview is on here.Either I posted it or someone else did.  Not all of Africa is poor. This is what the media portray the most, although there is poverty in many areas of this motherland continent, no question but if he said there are beautiful beaches and many beautiful places then that let's you know they are out there.  Since we are not overseas and never seen many of the places across the world I am sure there are many breathtaking places in Africa that are never mentioned or will never be mentioned on our televisions.

I wouldn't dismiss this idea that he wouldn't go there because of his skin.  Maybe this is the place that he is visiting or reside at this moment that noone would never think. Think about it. We all know that he went to Europe and Middle East alot.  Who would really go somewhere and retire or reside as a safehaven or safekeepings at this time.  Most places that are always mentioned as a trip to vacate is Europe, parts of the Middle East, and the Caribbeans but Africa is not always mentioned as a place to go not saying that it is not.  But something to think about it.  To say he won't see his children, I kind of don't think it would be impossible. As I mentioned numerous times even if he is not in the US it is not like he wouldn't have a problem even with passport issues.  

I have communications with business associates who have shared that you can get a passport besides the US passport but it is very expensive to get as a matter of fact this private website is what I am looking at right now.  He could have gotten one of these passports that allow him to be mobile anywhere at any given time.  So, he may have gotten one of these types of passports where we normally will not have.

In regards to the prophet, during the time in biblical history, if a prophet lied or the word that he/she shared didn't come to pass they were stoned.  A prophet or prophetess is one used as a mouthpiece/oracle for God.  It is God who gives them the message to speak. Not that I am here trying to correct anyone. When the Messenger came on here posting 2 wks ago about what another minister who is a prophet mentioned this, this was taken for granted simply because she enclosed the Lord/Jesus Christ. It's all good. :) I printed her message because I do know that just because one gives a word of a future event doesn't mean it will happen right away but watch.  So far, what she mentioned did come forth already in regards to him being honoured. I didn't post anything about it but remembered someone posting this on here recently. I have highlighted much of what she posted. It's now just sitting back and watching.  Be anxious for nothing. Not continueing to stress ourselves to death and not take things for granted. If it doesn't happen accordingly, then lets not knock ourselves for it, we live and learn, and move forward. The person(s) who shared these messages will be dealt with. That's all I can say on it.   :)

This a wonderful response about Africa, passport issue, and the prophet.  I have found an interesting article on Ascension Isle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde