You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to MjHoaxEvidence for this video........ This right here seals the deal and should for ALOT of people
who have been following this hoax and wondering how it was setup. This book is titled "Fit For A King" well
low and behold after you see the video you see that Elvis's chef ALSO wrote a cookbook and it was titled THE SAME EXACT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its obvious that MJ has setup this hoax exactly how the apparent HOAX for Elvis was setup
almost a MIRROR image as a matter of fact. SO... In conclusion I was at like 100% before but
after finding this out I will have to say im at about 300% that MJ is alive and well and I dont know about him coming back
if his plans are to mirror the hoax of Elvis because we obviously havent seen him in a couple decades.
All in all I want to say MJ you are the man and its pretty clever what you have done and THANK YOU
for this new clue confirming what ALL OF US have been wondering!!!!!!!!! I muist say I am  :moonwalk_: ing around my house right now
to "Dirty Diana"
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 10:03:45 PM by YoungMack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again it's the V for Vendetta french toast recipe.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z98Mw4NQLIg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

liegi

Simply amazing!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

So when Paris was being interviewed by Oprah in Encino's house garden and said that his father made the best French toasts she was referring to V for Vendetta? Sorry I am confused with this vid or maybe I am going nuts  :icon_lol:.
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:53:02 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

Kai Chase,...... she knows :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

what also stood out to me was an article i read that Michael was dressed with a black glove on each hand

the gloves on this scene from V made me think of it..
La Toya had Michael's rhinestone glove laid in the casket," confirms the source. "Michael wore a black leather glove on each hand [in the casket]."

another whisper maybe?
Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:14:50 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Kai Chase is one of the first people who I felt surely knows.  She was as close to Michael asone could get cooking for him and his children and being in the house with them every day and yet she seemed unattached emotionally when the news dropped.  Even the story she came up with about people running around like chickens with their heads cut off (my expression, lol) yet she remained uber calm was suspect.  She never lost her composure and remained in a word "cool" throughout all the madness.  I say NO WAY.  In a real situation, I just think it is human nature to have run up those stairs, although prohibited, to see  :WTF: was all the commotion about.  Maybe I'm too pro-active in my way of thinking, but if it were me, I know I'd have beenup the stairs and bolting through that door in lightening speed. To hell with the juicing  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

emulik

So when Paris was being interviewed by Oprah in Encino's house garden and said that his father made the best French toasts she was referring to V for Vendetta? Sorry I am confused with this vid or maybe I am going nuts  :icon_lol:.
you are not going nuts sweetsunsetwithMJ  :icon_e_wink: she probably was referring that connection. And in that very interview Prince said that he and MJ were sitting on the roof (or balcony) and eating skittles (or snickers), my memory is out of service, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

I agree that Kai Chase is privy to the inner workings of the hoax, and I too see V for Vendetta references everywhere--but I don't see this French toast connection.

I know I'm just nitpicking, but French toast is not the same as eggy in a basket, what V cooks in the video. French toast is a sweet dish, served at breakfast or at dessert (at least in France it is). The bread is soaked in batter and then fried, often accompanied by cinnamon-sugar or maple syrup. Eggy in a basket is a savory dish enjoyed at breakfast. It's basically a fried egg with bread around it. I like mine with lots of butter!

For more info: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Go ahead and "fry" me for nitpicking  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks to MjHoaxEvidence for this video........ This right here seals the deal and should for ALOT of people
who have been following this hoax and wondering how it was setup. This book is titled "Fit For A King" well
low and behold after you see the video you see that Elvis's chef ALSO wrote a cookbook and it was titled THE SAME EXACT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its obvious that MJ has setup this hoax exactly how the apparent HOAX for Elvis was setup
almost a MIRROR image as a matter of fact. SO... In conclusion I was at like 100% before but
after finding this out I will have to say im at about 300% that MJ is alive and well and I dont know about him coming back
if his plans are to mirror the hoax of Elvis because we obviously havent seen him in a couple decades.
All in all I want to say MJ you are the man and its pretty clever what you have done and THANK YOU
for this new clue confirming what ALL OF US have been wondering!!!!!!!!! I muist say I am  :moonwalk_: ing around my house right now
to "Dirty Diana"

Thanks YoungMack! Kai Chase was always so calm, like "oh yeah I know,"    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions