Re: Maura
December 28, 2009, 05:37:42 AM
she actually said something like have we thought that it might not be "Michael is alive = happy ending"  scenario.... :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2009, 05:42:04 AM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
she actually said something like have we thought that it might not be "Michael is alive = happy ending"  scenario.... :shock:

I think she might be refferring to that even if Michael is alive it dosnt mean things are great for him, he might be living in fear, he might be living in danger, he might not ever do a comeback for various reasons. He might be sad.. disappointed at the world.. not wish to come back.. I think thats what she means.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Eva R

December 28, 2009, 05:47:40 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"

I think she might be refferring to that even if Michael is alive it dosnt mean things are great for him, he might be living in fear, he might be living in danger, he might not ever do a comeback for various reasons. He might be sad.. disappointed at the world.. not wish to come back.. I think thats what she means.
hmm.. yeah that is possible. But IF michael was in danger and stuff, I don't think he will give all those clues and like in TII he said so many stuff about a hoax. So I don't believe he is in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 28, 2009, 05:53:13 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
hmm.. yeah that is possible. But IF michael was in danger and stuff, I don't think he will give all those clues and like in TII he said so many stuff about a hoax. So I don't believe he is in danger.

Maura did say that she does not agree with Michaels reasons for the hoax, so it could be a possibility that he hoaxed his death to get back to people as a revenge to make them feel guilty for everything that they've done to him. Perhaps she thought it was more serious than that and it turns out his reasons were not good according to her beliefs. It seems like she was disappointed about why he hoaxed his death and that she was expecting a comeback but found out there wont be any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 28, 2009, 06:00:03 AM
Maura did say that she does not agree with Michaels reasons for the hoax, so it could be a possibility that he hoaxed his death to get back to people as a revenge to make them feel guilty for everything that they've done to him. Perhaps she thought it was more serious than that and it turns out his reasons were not good according to her beliefs. It seems like she was disappointed about why he hoaxed his death and that she was expecting a comeback but found out there wont be any.

I'm really really don't understand about that ..
Maura said that Michael could be in danger ..
so it's his reason to fake his death right bcause he's in danger ..
It's very understandable reason .. why she disappointed ..  :roll:
I don't understand ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Eva R

December 28, 2009, 06:21:57 AM

ooh OK! well, I don't know if Michael would do it for that reason. But maybe she is telling the truth. But I don't care if Michael did it like that :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 28, 2009, 06:32:06 AM

Well, you do not have to be Albert Einstein to suss out that he would be sad and disappointed with the world, after what he endured in 05 it is hardly rocket science to know that is it? Maura was just giving tiny snippets of supposedly what was happening without actually revealing anything. If someone will ramble on in a long message in a very cryptic way then that is all it is-ramblings and BS! It is very sad that she has to do this in order to feel important and special-I think she has a problem and needs professional help, what is even sadder is that certain members were being extra sweet to her and saying sorry for our posts saying she was being unfair in the false hope that she may have a change of heart and reveal her "findings" when in actual fact they probably felt like wringing her neck! (no offence to these members-you are also victims as well as us who were slammed and insulted)
          Don't worry, she knows nothing that we don't. It is easy for her to assume that MJ will not be coming back-after 6 months as many have reached that conclusion, many who were sure he would return. As many of you are aware I have always said he would not return so does that make me know the truth like she claims to?  Answer is no.
            I had a look at the new MJHD site and she is a new member there and she is causing upset and mayhem, many do not believe her either and I really do not think she will be welcome there much longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

sweet1

December 28, 2009, 06:33:14 AM

I took everything that she said with a grain of salt. Some members have already determined that she was inconsistent in her ways. When she posted the thread on the MJ's sex change I didn't even respond. I don't respond to every thread that's posted. No one will ever know why MJ did what he did. All anyone can do is speculate. That is what she did and personally I didn't feel it was right for her to bash MJ and his family. Even if she knew the Jackson family personally it was completely wrong for her to come on this forum and say the things that she did. She appears to be mentally unstable. I am thankful we no longer have to deal with her ridiculious threads. Thank you Mo/Souza for your quick action. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 28, 2009, 06:37:09 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
All threads about Maura will be deleted.  If you have any question, contact us via PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:00:04 AM
I really appreciate Mo & Souza for being such good admins! =D

though I'm afraid Maura won't reveal her secret anymore after this whole thing...
I really thought she knew something after her weird post yesterday...
( Don't get me wrong, she really went too far by what she said, there's no need for her to be rude. Didn't expect that from her actually)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:25:55 AM
Quote from: "xJolene"
I really appreciate Mo & Souza for being such good admins! =D

though I'm afraid Maura won't reveal her secret anymore after this whole thing...
I really thought she knew something after her weird post yesterday...
( Don't get me wrong, she really went too far by what she said, there's no need for her to be rude. Didn't expect that from her actually)

she has no secret to tell.  dont worry about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 28, 2009, 01:30:33 PM
I have posted TWICE to PM us if you have questions, yet this announcement has turned into a complete convo about Maura again.  I have no other option but to lock the thread...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions