Re: Maura
December 27, 2009, 07:45:53 PM
@Lauren09   Why would she spend all that time and effort making videos only to bash MJ and the Jacksons??  Confused.com
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 07:51:57 PM
Quote from: "lauren09"
I think, personally, Mike has just checked out forever. He's done with this, he's made his money of TII and all that's being promoted and 'branded' in his name. His children will join him and he's done!  

I don't think we'll know or see him ever again.

I feel like we're at the dead end too. Im afraid the reality is that all this fighting/drama stems from knowing or suspecting we might never see him again so we take out our frustration on each other.  :( What exactly did she say when she bashed Michael and the Jacksons?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 27, 2009, 08:03:34 PM
Well, I listened to her on the Carla Cantwood internet interview(s). did any of you? She seemed so nice, but she wasn't when you had direct contact with her. I don't know. This whole thing is so confusing, who pays for all this website stuff?  

She said in her on-line interviews bad stuff about the jackson family, they're all weird, michael was weird, just talking like she knew anything about him, she didn't. none of us do!  you can't pretend to have facts when they're just opinions, ya know.  I mentioned something to her via youtube, her reply was full of nasty language, etc.. I was like, wow...how can this be the same person who was on the internet interview.  

I'm tired of all this so called 'cryptic' BS. I don't know anymore. We're all tired.  Maybe we should just stop now.

Don't you think, if MJ is alive, he's just gone away, he's tired of all this. He gave us 45 years of pure magic and went through hell!  And how the h!ll is he just supposed to come back, ya know.  Hey...I'm back?!

I feel so sad. I just don't think we'll see or hear from him again. I just don't!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 08:14:38 PM
No ... please understand what has happened...
People do  not have it in for someone. Many have simply grown tired of the BS and people who play mind games at the expense of others. Many have gathered together as a group,  here and on other forums,  to solve the mysterious hoax of MJs "death". Many did not gather to jump to the teasing of some who seek self gratification when news is slow and by those who seek ways to make themselves feel important. Many are here for the same reason. When ONE person uncovers a clue then he/she shares it. The BS game of "I know but cannot share " is just that ...BS. Leave the forum and do not discuss what ever it is that makes you feel so important. It's old and ugly and quite evident that there are some who are on an ego trip.

Quote from: "MJhunny"
wow , when you guys have it in for someone you just don't stop do you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 27, 2009, 09:05:49 PM
Don't you think, if MJ is alive, he's just gone away, he's tired of all this.
Maybe he's tired now, but possibly not forever. Then again, maybe he's NOT tired now and never will be. Maybe he has the same strong, fighting spirit at this very moment that he's demonstrated his entire life, and things just have a time and a place to happen, which isn't right here, right now.

He gave us 45 years of pure magic and went through hell!  And how the h!ll is he just supposed to come back, ya know.  Hey...I'm back?!

I feel so sad. I just don't think we'll see or hear from him again. I just don't!
I have no idea how the hell he's supposed to "come back." None of us do, so all that you can really do is choose to be negative, angry, sad, and/or confused about it, or you can choose to be positive, patient, upbeat, and/or confident about it. I choose the latter, but the decision is something each believer has to make for him- or herself.

My personal choice is why I don't share your sadness or your insistence that we'll never see or hear from Michael again. Maybe we won't, maybe we will. However, I'm only concerned that he's well and safe, so anything beyond that knowledge is just icing on the cake for me, and I expect nothing either way. I admit that I WANT him to return, though.

As for Maura, I have no comment. You can also choose to get wrapped up in the drama or let it roll off of you like water. Guess which option works for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 09:23:05 PM
Well, again that's how you feel. I feel we, none of us, know anything about Michael Jackson, don't really have a clue about the real man. It seems very few really KNEW him, probably because as he's said, he didn't trust very many people, and rightfully so.

However, honestly, I now realize I don't have a clue about him, his sexuality, his wanting to dress like a woman, I mean...he did; the full faced makeup, wore women's clothes, perfume, a woman's wig or hair piece. I don't care one way or the other, whatever works for MJ and makes or made him happy. But, I really just don't know anything about him.  It doesn't change anything about his music. I've been a fan for 30+ years. But, in some ways, maybe we've all been played. He was born on stage and knew how to play and captivate his audience.  

I'm just sayin'...why such Androgyny in terms of his appearance?

Who knows.  Klein said Michael was a great actor, I think a bit deeper into that comment sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 27, 2009, 09:53:13 PM
Well, again that's how you feel.
Of course. That's exactly how I feel, which is why I wrote it.

I feel we, none of us, know anything about Michael Jackson, don't really have a clue about the real man. It seems very few really KNEW him, probably because as he's said, he didn't trust very many people, and rightfully so.
I agree.

However, honestly, I now realize I don't have a clue about him, his sexuality, his wanting to dress like a woman, I mean...he did; the full faced makeup, wore women's clothes, perfume, a woman's wig or hair piece. I don't care one way or the other, whatever works for MJ and makes or made him happy. But, I really just don't know anything about him....  I'm just sayin'...why such Androgyny in terms of his appearance?
Why does it matter? Why do you care enough to ask/wonder about it? Could it be that the androgyny you speak of is just how you, and those who share your belief, perceive Michael's appearance? Perhaps other people, including Michael, don't perceive it as androgyny.

I come from a diverse, creative background that has allowed me to spend a lot of time living and sharing experiences with people who are very different, from me and/or the mainstream. Maybe that's why this "androgynous" thing doesn't bother or concern me. I'm a lifelong David Bowie girl, too, not to imply that the two icons have have anything to do with each other directly.

My point is that men wearing makeup or hairpieces or certain types of clothing don't spook me because I understand that's all just the outer, superficial stuff meant to create a specific image. I care about what's truly important. Michael has always been attractive to me, partly because of his physical appearance, but primarily because of who he is as a person and an entertainer.

It doesn't change anything about his music. I've been a fan for 30+ years. But, in some ways, maybe we've all been played. He was born on stage and knew how to play and captivate his audience.   Who knows.  Klein said Michael was a great actor, I think a bit deeper into that comment sometimes.
As for being played and Michael being a great actor, if you mean that Michael did a helluva fine job keeping his personal business and his inner self private, then, yes, I agree with you. If you mean he intentionally and maliciously set out to dupe people, if he did, I believe that was only because people treated him like such an "other" being.

If he played people in the latter sense, it was required for his own protection, and I don't hold it against him. Most people have at least two sides, the private and the public, and sometimes more. Michael is obviously no different in that respect, which is further confirmation that he's only human like the rest of us. It's just that being such a famous person makes the distinction between his different "sides" more critical, noticeable, and mysterious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 27, 2009, 09:56:20 PM
I'm just as shocked as I was after my first encounter with her. I would have never thought she would actually start cursing and threatening people. Going that far... :?

You done what you had to do.

It's sad and disturbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 10:07:56 PM
I come from a diverse, creative background'

I'm not really up for having a debate with you. Please, I'm about as liberal as they come, I could care less about any of that and I too come from a very creative and diverse background!  You don't know him either, so you don't have a clue about anything he did or does.  

You don't need to comment on everything I write, I'm expressing thoughts, etc....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 27, 2009, 10:11:56 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
by lorrie
As for being played and Michael being a great actor, if you mean that Michael did a helluva fine job keeping his personal business and his inner self private, then, yes, I agree with you. If you mean he intentionally and maliciously set out to dupe people, if he did, I believe that was only because people treated him like such an "other" being.

I really don't care if you agree with me or not, I wasn't directly speaking to you.  Anything and everything you say is just speculation and opinion too.

As mentioned, I couldn't care less what MJ was or did, it's his business. I do have questions about stuff, as we all do (obviously).  I don't find him weird or odd or anything close to it.  I think he was a brillant man; self taught, studied everything from history, art (loved Renaissance era), philosophy, ideology, was an avid reader and accepted everyone (from what we know). I admire and love that about him.

So, don't act like I'm bashing him or am ignorant. I am not!  Nor would I!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 28, 2009, 12:05:34 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I think, personally, Mike has just checked out forever. He's done with this, he's made his money of TII and all that's being promoted and 'branded' in his name. His children will join him and he's done!  

I don't think we'll know or see him ever again.

I feel like we're at the dead end too. Im afraid the reality is that all this fighting/drama stems from knowing or suspecting we might never see him again so we take out our frustration on each other.  :( What exactly did she say when she bashed Michael and the Jacksons?

Whenever there are groups of people there will be a "group dynamic" that would not take effect if the group members were alone. The red carpet screamers would not scream if not one started. Some fire is being set up with one single spark.

Yes, IMHO Michael will not come back - at least not as we knew him - that's why the memorial.
This is past and to some in here this means still tremendous drama ahead to say good-bye to golden pants.

This is not dead end but separating girls from women and boys from men and demanding to let go.

I would plead for a "chillout corner" with some soft music, soft light, soft cushions and don't mind falling asleep. I appreciated the last days off - they did a lot of good, I could have slept forever.... LOL

Don't forget to SMILE over what Michael has done as GOOD to your life - especially during the last months. Crisis is always for good only, even if we don't acknowledge at the moment.
Heads up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 28, 2009, 01:31:44 AM
I feel the same as chance and mjjlivs. I just don't get howcome this happens everytime when i'm not here even for just few hours all these stuff happen and the threads disappear. But i believe mo n souza had the right decision to delete those posts. Still, some have already had affects on me. I've not been feeling good at all since i read that sex change topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 28, 2009, 05:15:56 AM
forget about the sex change rubbish! Are you serious?
The question is what danger can you be in if finding out the truth? And from whom? And why?
Even if some fan finds out something or anybody, which is possible,  I don't see how does this put him in danger? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eva R

December 28, 2009, 05:19:30 AM
it's so annoying that someone says she knows for sure he is alive but that she is afraid and stuff... it is so confusing... I mean, if your sure Michael is alive, you would be happy right?? It is just annoying..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions