ellyd

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S CHEF Dead Celeb Recipes
October 07, 2012, 01:55:54 AM
French toast = perfect synonym for being celebrated on a global level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 08, 2012, 06:04:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She said he IS a healthy Individual... and she looks so happy as she said that.  :icon_lol:
Oh may I have so many cookbooks. I would rather hear Harvey singing a new Song.  :icon_lol:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Not only that but when the coffin appears on the video 01:49 they say: "Seem or seen (I am not sure) like a healthy guy", TMZ making fun of a dead person like always Upss!! or isn't he dead?  :suspect: :icon_lol:

On most days, she said, Murray would bring Jackson the special fruit juice drinks Chase prepared for him, followed by granola with almond milk. For lunch, Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included such things as spinach salad and chicken.

A man who is fed in this way, it makes sense to use drugs?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2012, 11:21:33 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. It think this continues to back the facts that Michael leads a healthy lifestyle. It's been told for years that Michael eats healthy and is very conscious about his diet and the diet of his children.

Then we see video or pictures of the kids at Starbucks and read stories of MJ taking the kids through McDonalds. So, it's all so conflicting. What is crazier is that we've also been told that Michael was "addicted to Coca Cola", and loved candy (suckers, I think).

But of course it makes one better accept that Michael could go off the deep end if his personal practices were erratic. I will never believe that he's ever had a drug problem. Ever. But it's entertaining and gives food for thought.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal