IF AEG, Conrad, FBI , court/judges, LAPD, LA Coroners office, UCLA doctors, not naming MJ's relatives, coworkers, friends, are ALL in hoax, then against who and what  for(motive, ground) Michael hoaxed his death? IS there hoax at all?
 Take over  WHOM/ WHAT if everybody is in hoax?  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Michael BAMs, Katherine will withdraw lawsuit with prejudice.... Then what will be next you think?  AEG will file lawsuit against Katherine and kids ( they are among plaintiffs) for false allegation and personal injury..........unless Katherine and kids can prove that they did not know that that was NOT Michael who was burried, they confused MJ with dummy/double. Then they have to explain WHY they accepted false autopsy report and fake death certificate and staged funeral ?  That's what concerns me most I was saying and saying.
 And this is not the full picture, this is least that I know will happen  whether AEG is bad guy or good guy towards Michael because that will not be the point. The reason MJ hoaxed his death and Katherine filing lawsuit for wrongful death are 2 separate events. The point will be that Katherine deceived court and filed false lawsuit knowing that MJ is not dead then that looks like she wanted to get money from AEG she was not leaglly entitled to.
Not to mention mass lawsuits against Jacksons that will follow; people alway find reason.
 I know this does not look what we want but...what do you think about this post BAM chain of event?

Maybe AEG will be sold by then...

I honestly believe that Michael has taken care of any sort of legal eventualities with this hoax.

Agree Andrea .Michael has certainly  planned  all... :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions