ellyd

Did you check the dates for garbage collection in 2009? This was one of the first "not fitting" elements we discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, if you remember my post after my trip to Carolwood, i wrote that trash was taken at that neighborhood on Thursdays and cans must be brought out on the street for machine to empty them. What day was June 25th? RIght, Thursday.
As for surveillance camera, it does not make sense to leave it on to recoord events then for sibblings to take it out.
In contrary,it is safe and reasonable to realise plan while camera is  off. That's why there was no recording of inside and outside of the house found for hours that MJ was 'dying'. Although the same scenario works considering if MJ was killed and Murray or somebody else in the house turned off recording. Yes, I mean it, I  believe Murray is not in hoax and was hired to kill MJ.

Are you meaning that the vid footage was taken in a different day than June 25 because it was thursday and the trash were usually taken on thursdays and however were shown at the vid footage? Maybe on thursdays trash were taken but...at what time? it could be taken after the ambulance was heading to the hospital isn't it?
On the other hand I don't think CM is guilty or was hired to kill Michael because there are many evidences at the trials confirming that they were fake, it suddenly comes to mind CM being handcuffed while sitting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael's burial was delayed because he has never been buried, lol, check it out here and scroll down:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions