MJonmind

RK, just putting it out:
J...'s doctor death to be freed ‘by Christmas’
Published: 25th October 2012
MICHAEL Jackson’s jailed doctor could be free in weeks — after barely a YEAR behind bars for killing the superstar.
Lawyers for Conrad Murray, 59 — caged for giving Jacko a sedative overdose — hope to get the struck-off personal physician released in time for Christmas because jails in Los Angeles are clogged.
They are filing a motion for him to do community service rather than serve his full four years — arguing it is “ridiculous” he is taking up a cell.
The move comes after he was moved to a bigger one earlier this month on health grounds.
Murray — who shares a wing with killers and drug barons at LA County Jail — had been rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot.
Last night his lawyer Valerie Wass confirmed: “I hope Conrad may be allowed to come home for Christmas.
“It is ridiculous he has been in there for a year. He is not dangerous, violent or the type you need to take off the streets to punish him.
“They have already stripped him of his medical licence and it is a waste of everybody’s time and money to have him in there.”
Jacko, 50, was found dying at his Hollywood home in 2009.
Murray had pumped him full of propofol — and was jailed last year for involuntary manslaughter.
He is now said to be writing a book about the Prince of Pop.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I guess it has to come from an official source like the LA county jail, or his lawyers, or of course TMZ, to be 'true'!

Just like in the article Mary posted, now in the new article it mentions community service as well.  CM would not then complain about lack of exercise and a small cell. However he would be visible to the world—a challenge for hoax purposes, unless he was in the morgue like Lindsay L…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Conrad Murray lawyers filing motion to get him out of jail before Christmas

Conrad Murray could be free in weeks. After barely one year behind bars for killing Michael Jackson. His lawyers hope to get him released in time for Christmas because jails in Los Angeles are clogged.

Murray’s lawyers are filing a motion for him to do community service rather than serve the full four years. They are arguing it is “rediculous” he is taking a cell. The move comes after he was moved to a bigger one earlier this month on health grounds.

Murray had been rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot. Last night his lawyer Valerie Wass confirmed: “I hope Conrad may be allowed to come home for Christmas. It is rediculous he has been in there for a year. He is not dangerous, violent or the type you need to take off the streets to punish him”

“They have already stripped him of his medical licence and it is a waste of everybody’s time and money to have him in there.”

Murray is now said to be writing a book about Michael.

Hmmm....why are they writing the same typo "rediculous" twice? Do they want to highlight something being ridiculous?  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:29:54 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

ellyd

2.    rediculous       
v.
To diculous again
I thought I would diculous once, but I had to rediculous to get it right

4.    rediculous       
Intentional mispronunciation of "ridiculous" (based on the common misspelling) to indicate that something is ridiculous while also insinuating that somebody involved is stupid (i.e. implying that they are just as stupid as people who misspell "ridiculous").
Person1: John says Bruce Willis is in Star Wars
Person2: That is REDiculous (i.e. John's idea is ridiculous and John is also an idiot).

5.    rediculous       
it is like ridiculous, but it is someone who is consistently ridiculous and over exaggerates things to ridiculous measures, when someone is constantly calling someone ridiculous you start to annunciate the "ri" turning it into a "re" thus making rediculous.
Oh my god, you are being SO rediculous, for the thousandth time!

1.    diculous       
A silly act or something that hasnt become re-diculous therefore it is diculous if it happens only once.
Thats a pretty diculous thing you did Jane.
rediculous diculous silly strange awkward absurbed absurb pointless

2.    diculous       
a word that makes sence
thats just diculous enough to work

3.    diculous       
Like ridiculous - something odd, unreasonable or out of place, yet to a lesser extent.
That's so diculous, it's ridiculous!
ludicrous unbelievable crazy insane strange weird bizarre odd unusual outrageous foolish

5.    Diculous    
The opposite of rediculous;
Man that guy is so cool he is totally diculous

1.    prediculous    
This word is a combo, if something is prediculous it is both predictable and ridiculous.
Cassie: Dude your so prediculous!
Karl: What do you mean???
Cassie: You always drink orange juice before you brush your teeth!
Karl: Ya well your prediculous because you always tell me that drinking orange juice before i brush my teeth is prediculous... (it continues)...
idiotic fool crapdigger monkey-slapper silly mombo

2.    Prediculous    
It's When one doe's the same thing so often without change that they've become so Predictable that it's... Ridiculous!
A Person that often Wants to Go Out with Friends and Always Backs Out 9 outta 10 Times(they keep asking this person to do something but it never fails) backing out so much and has so many excuses that we some time Predict them before said person backs out that it's Ridiculous...
But it can be used in other instances like, wearing the same jeans, eating the same thing at a restaurant, ect... ie Prediculous.
fresh cool dope swayze ice

3.    Prediculous    
A combination of Predictable and Ridiculous. When you know the outcome of a situation or event before it actually unfolds.
Alchoholic Friend: "I'm only drinking 3 shots out of this bottle."
12 hours later...
Alchoholic Friend: (Phone call) " My bail is $500, can you spot me?"
You: "Totally Prediculous!! Yes, I'll bail you out, jerk."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike