MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Baby Mama He Could Be Out Of Jail By Christmas
Posted on Oct 03, 2012 @ 02:30AM 

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, has told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by Christmas, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Dr. Murray has told his girlfriend/baby mama Nicole Alvarez that he could be out of jail by Christmas. Murray was sent to jail almost a year ago and was sentenced to four years in state prison. However, because of jail overcrowding, Murray has been serving his sentence at the county jail in Los Angeles and is expected to serve two years of the four year sentence," a source close to the situation tells us.

"Dr. Murray doesn't understand why he hasn't been released to finish the sentence at home with electronic monitoring, which he is eligible for, and has been pushing his legal team to pressure officials to get him released. Dr. Murray is absolutely miserable behind bars and has been getting increasingly frustrated with his lawyers for not getting him out of jail. He believes that he could be granted bail on yet another appeal that is being filed, or sent home to finish his sentence," the insider added.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.

"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all book about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told us. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

"This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash. He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back."

Reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in releasing the book, and so far, the response has been, "no thanks."

The convicted felon "is hopeful that jail officials will do the right thing in his mind and release him around Christmas. Murray believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent home to finish serving his sentence because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news," the source told us.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

The convicted felon "is hopeful that jail officials will do the right thing in his mind and release him around Christmas. Murray believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent home to finish serving his sentence because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news," the source told us.

Perhaps an end of year BAM then.  I agree, perfect time.

"The source", lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Releasing Murray would be his death sentence...because unless the truth be told (if he really didn't do it) he will be a walking target for a disgruntled "fan".   :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Now I´m REALLY getting curious about what Dr. Murray has written in his Tell All Book. Probably relevant info for further investigation and maybe full investigation is already running. It could be the end of the hoax OR a beginning of a new level..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

Orly? By Christmas you say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Baby Mama He Could Be Out Of Jail By Christmas

[......]

:) :) :)

---->

---->

"I'll be Home for Christmas" by Elvis Presley

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbofZ8aew5c[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

"is hopeful that jail officials will do the right thing in his mind and release him around Christmas. Murray believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent home to finish serving his sentence because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news,"

The hoax always takes a break for the God show too. Interesting I wonder if that would be desirable for MJ to do something right before the Holidays? Perhaps it would give him a chance to control the tone of his message before the vultures come back after New Years. Not sure if he will want media coverage or want to avoid (intercept) it. Just interesting the comment on avoiding media coverage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

emulik

"The source", lol.
In last time I was curious how is Conrad, there was silent around him , no recent news, this one is just perfect and it means something good, hopefully! and yes, end of the year would be great for the Bam!  :penguin:
Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:47:10 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I wonder if Conrad's release will come first or the BAM. The media could announce that Conrad has been released and then MJ could BAM or MJ BAMS without the need for Conrad to 'come out' of 'jail'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

"The source", lol.
I think you're right! This is so rich!

I still have not completely eliminated my theory that Murray is MJ. I should add this quote to my thread on that topic.  This is such a sneaky roundabout way of talking that cracks me up if you think of it in that context. Rather than no publishing company wanting to take it on, or the public revolted at the idea, perhaps this would actually be the BEST book that could ever be published—exactly what fans would love- straight from The Source (as Murray called himself) MJ.
"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all book about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told us. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that
Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him
This reminds me of CM saying he loved MJ's mother like his own, and said MJ's kids were his kids.  :icon_lol:  There's a sense in which getting the real scoop on someone is called staight from the horse's mouth--the actual person. MJ said you shouldn't believe what someone says second-hand but only if you hear it "one-on-one" with that person, and so Murray calls himself "The Source" meaning where we'll find the truth about Michael Jackson because IMO possibly he's him.

The next book could be a sequel  on how the hoax was done. :icon_e_wink: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

"The source", lol.

Yes, me too!!! May be this Christmas Santa brings Michael back ! ! ! ! :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

Just playing around a bit:

"is hopeful that jail officials MJ will do the right thing in his mind and release him(self) around Christmas. MJ believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent return home to finish serving delivering his sentence hoax because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news,"

I can't imagine MJ not wanting to 'make big news' - and if Murray doesn't want to make big news then why does he keep blabbing to the media about all and sundry?!  I don't like these last half dozen words!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Releasing Murray would be his death sentence...because unless the truth be told (if he really didn't do it) he will be a walking target for a disgruntled "fan".   :errrr:

Murray is not in jail so he is being a walking target unless he is in hiding very far from L.A.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

"The source", lol.

"The source" = "TS" maybe?  :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

...unless... Dr. Murray doesn't exist in real life. It could be only a character like the mayor of "Ghost"!! I have been thinking about this for quite some time know, since this is an ARG, characters might not be real!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal