flory24

Re: Back cover of Bad 25
September 26, 2012, 09:06:34 AM
the RTL-guy doesn`t shows up in the actual film on the DVD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

diggyon

September 26, 2012, 09:38:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
True what you say Sim!

In the original pic the second security guy with the reflective jacket is missing.

But I wonder: for how long did Michael remain in that pose? Enough time for the security guy to move out of the pic and the RTL guy to move into the pic?

Or is it just a slight difference in perspective, field of view?

I am not sure.

But then again: position of the arms of the people in the audience seem to be exactly the same in both pics.

I totally agree, MaryK. Arm positions are the same. As I always say> Photoshop can do miracles. I even call it "Photoshop, the Great"  :LolLolLolLol:
But may be we should take this one step further. What is the purpose for two pics with such a difference?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Andrea

September 26, 2012, 09:45:48 AM
Whether the guy was there or if he was photoshopped in, what I find interesting is that apart from MJ and the cameraman, the only other distinct person in the pic is the RTL guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 26, 2012, 09:55:50 AM
True what you say Sim!

In the original pic the second security guy with the reflective jacket is missing.

But I wonder: for how long did Michael remain in that pose? Enough time for the security guy to move out of the pic and the RTL guy to move into the pic?

Or is it just a slight difference in perspective, field of view?

I am not sure.

But then again: position of the arms of the people in the audience seem to be exactly the same in both pics.

I totally agree, MaryK. Arm positions are the same. As I always say> Photoshop can do miracles. I even call it "Photoshop, the Great"  :LolLolLolLol:
But may be we should take this one step further. What is the purpose for two pics with such a difference?

Actually, after I looked at it again, I agree with 17AdMiBa.

Might just be a different field of view.

I wrote an email to RTL, asking them if they were on site at Wembley and if so, if there was any report or footage of that.

I received the following answer:

Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.

Aus Gründen der Aktualität wird unser Programm- und Nachrichtenarchiv regelmäßig überarbeitet, so dass Informationen zu Sendungen, die oftmals mehrere Jahre zurückliegen, nicht mehr abrufbar sind. Auch sind Sendungen aus unserem Sendearchiv nicht für Zuschauer erhältlich.

Wir bedauern, Ihnen nicht mehr weiterhelfen zu können, wünschen Ihnen jedoch auch in Zukunft gute Unterhaltung mit dem Programm von RTL.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Köln

Robert Fey
Redakteur
Zuschauerservice

RTL Television GmbH
D- 50570 Köln
Homepage: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Translation:

Hello,

thank you for your email.

For reasons of currentness our program and news archive is being revised on a regular basis, so that informations to broadcasts, often from years ago, are no longer retrievable.
Also broadcasts from our archive are not available for viewers.
We regret that we have not been able to help you anymore but we wish you good entertainment with the program of RTL in the future.

With sincere regards from Köln

:LolLolLolLol:

Of course....
I expected something like that  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:

And Andrea, I also agree with you!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

September 26, 2012, 10:09:38 AM
 IMO the only logical explanation of why the RTL guy isn't there on the original pic, is that when the photo was taken they didn't want to make an advertisement for RTL so they cut the guy off... what have changed then to re-put he guy in the photo now? Well...maybe RTL is one of the album/hoax sponsors which is quite possible with the whole van video...?
Anyway, the story is quite weird and I rly have the impession that we've seen this pattern of adding things without any specific reason many times before (different lyrics for Will you be there during the memorial etc...). So I guess it's just an other wink from MJ to let us know that he's watching lol :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 26, 2012, 10:29:40 AM
IMO the only logical explanation of why the RTL guy isn't there on the original pic, is that when the photo was taken they didn't want to make an advertisement for RTL so they cut the guy off... what have changed then to re-put he guy in the photo now? Well...maybe RTL is one of the album/hoax sponsors which is quite possible with the whole van video...?
Anyway, the story is quite weird and I rly have the impession that we've seen this pattern of adding things without any specific reason many times before (different lyrics for Will you be there during the memorial etc...). So I guess it's just an other wink from MJ to let us know that he's watching lol :)

Makes sense to me! So may be we should keep an eye on RTL for the coming future! The plot thickens!!!
Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:31:06 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

September 26, 2012, 10:52:53 AM
To me the photo on the right seems photoshopped; it doe shave some effects to it. Maybe they took him out initially cause he stands out, and now they just posted the original photo.
It's interesting to watch the video footage to look for him.

Also, wasn;t RTL the ones who claimed they did the fake Coroners' van film back in 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

flory24

September 26, 2012, 11:09:09 AM
It's interesting to watch the video footage to look for him.

the RTL-guy doesn`t shows up in the whole Wembley concert..i was looking twice at that DVD...and that guy isn`t there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

ellyd

September 26, 2012, 11:31:08 AM
RTL, première radio de France, est partenaire de BAD 25.

"RTL, first radio of France, is partner of BAD 25."

RTL, partenaire de la réédition de cet album

"RTL, partner of the re-edition of this album"

Price Of Fame (RTL Version)

They might want to have some (subtle) marketing gain from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2012, 12:33:40 PM
I don't know much about RTL...so this may be nothing but I just did a quick search on them and found this on Wiki:

The RTL Group started in 1931 as CLR or Compagnie Luxembourgeoise de Radiodiffusion which operated Radio Luxembourg. CLR was one of 23 founding broadcasting organisations of the European Broadcasting Union in 1950. The RTL Group is still an EBU-member under a previous name: CLT Multi Media. In 1954 it was renamed CLT or Compagnie Luxembourgeoise de Télédiffusion and started television broadcasts. In 1997 it merged with Hamburg-based UFA Film- und Fernseh-GmbH (not to be confused with pre 1945 UFA) to create CLT-UFA. In 2000 it merged with Pearson TV and became RTL Group, which also allowed it to enter the American broadcast market. As of December 2011, Bertelsmann owns 92.3% of the company.

Along the righthand-side of Wiki, it also states that the division known as 'RTL' was founded in 2000.  If true (i.e. if prior to 2000, it was not known as or 'marketed' as RTL), then that raises some questions as to how/why it's in the Wembley DVD pic lol.  Does anyone know more about RTL's history and/or if any 'RTL' logos were present prior to the year 2000?  Or perhaps this is a different RTL?  :icon_e_confused:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

diggyon

September 26, 2012, 12:46:39 PM
All i know about RTL is that it's broadcated in German language. There is also RTL Switzerland that is broadcasted in swiss German. Among RTL channels there  is also RTL2 and Super RTL, a kid's channel that is a cooperation with Disney channel! I don't know more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

September 26, 2012, 01:01:20 PM
@Digg...LOL, ya I don't know more either, unfortunately.  Perhaps there's nothing 'odd' about it at all...and I probably won't be spending much time trying to figure it out lol.  I will, however, keep an eye out for RTL guy next time I'm watching the concert...which may be later tonight  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

ellyd

September 26, 2012, 02:10:14 PM
RTL claimed to have been producer of the infamous "fake van video".
Big mama of RTL is Bertelsmann who own in addition print media like Random House and Gruner & Jahr.

On October 1, 2008 Bertelsmann completed the sale of its 50 % stake in Sony BMG to Sony Corporation of America. Sony has since renamed its now wholly owned music business to Sony Music Entertainment. These two divestitures marked the end of the Bertelsmann Music Group division and the selected assets that Bertelsmann decided to retain from these sell-offs will be the basis of a forthcoming BMG branded division, BMG Rights Management, which will focus on building, managing and marketing artist rights.

Bertelsmann Music Group, (BMG), was a division of Bertelsmann before its completion of sale of the majority of its assets to Japan's Sony Corporation of America on October 1, 2008.

The basis of the company was formed through BMG's decision to withhold selected European music catalogues from the former Sony BMG joint venture and the BMG Publishing businesses.

Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Creative Officer and Member of the Management Board of Bertelsmann AG
Clive Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BMG North America CEO

Mr. Schmidt-Holtz became Chairman of the Management Board of the Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG). After its merger with Sony Music in 2003, he first became the Chairman, and from 2006 on, Chief Executive Officer at Sony BMG. Mr. Schmidt-Holtz serves as a Member of the Executive Board of Ariola Eurodisc, Inc., Arista Records, Inc., Bertelsmann Music Group,Inc., Bertelsmann TJS, Inc., BMG Australia Limited, BMG J LLC, BMG Music, BMG New Zealand Limited, BMG Songs, Inc., BMG Special Products,Inc., Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc., RTL Group S.A.,

Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is a music publishing company and is part of the Universal Music Group.

UMPG owns or administers more than 1 million copyrights. They are one of the largest music publishing businesses in the world with more than 47 offices in 41 countries. In 2006, Universal Music Publishing Group acquired BMG Music Publishing for €1.63 billion, the third largest publishing group, making Universal Music the largest music publisher in the world.
--> making UMPG the #1 publishing group (Sony / ATV being #2 after EMI catalogue deal)
Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:22:50 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 26, 2012, 02:23:17 PM
On their website it says that the name RTL was created in 1966:

Radio Luxembourg is rebranded RTL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

September 26, 2012, 03:52:21 PM
Clive Davis (Whitney Houston connection again) and Sony music. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Also, remember TMZ’s many ‘What’s the difference’ photo shots, comparison between 2 almost identical pics? This is just like it—a game for us to play perhaps.

In this video RTL refers to MJ as Jacko.
MJ seems upset.  Mary, what do you hear there? Thanks.

Brings us always back to --are 'they' friend or foe to Michael, and is MJ in charge of this hoax.

Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 03:53:09 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions