You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
By the way - I absolutely love how MJ supporters/fans are able to know when something isn't right and I love how they know his concerts and even videos as though it were their wedding. I highly doubt there is any other fan base so devoted that they know this kind of information (except maybe Elvis fans). As most of you know I wasn't a fan pre d**th day so I am seriously impressed by it all because I think that even without the hoax those details would have been caught by MJ's loyal and true.
[...]

I don't know for other artists... but I've been around online communities of fans of other artists, like Patricia Kaas, France Gall, Michel Berger, Celine Dion .... and I can assure you that those fans also know every single detail about their fav artists...like what gestures they make after certain lyrics during live concerts, clothing details, make up details... they also know by heart certain parts of interviews....
But Michael seems to have the largest, worldwide fan base still very active (believers and non believers included) even 4  years after he allegedly died....
I am also impressed by the Elvis fans community!! Jesus! there are SOOOO many (all ages) and SOOO passionate and united/organized, they're all over the place... YT, myspace, facebook, also plenty of sites and forums!! plenty of fans gatherings all over the world, even though he never got the chance to concert in those countries!! plenty of tribute concerts!! plenty of sosies!! it's really impressive!! For an artist who died (allegedly) 35 years ago... oh my! Elvis ROCKS more than ever!!

Impressive :) I had no idea as this is the first forum I've ever joined. I'm learning so much!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I think we should be following Obee. I have been following him on twitter for a while now.

The very first time I read the lyrics in specific the sattlelite surfer / cursor line, I thought of online personas such as TS, Front amongst others.

Also I am sure I have seen one of the Jackson kids, (prior to 25/06) wearing these masks (no, not getting confused with the V mask)

But also all the white masks create the notion of anonymity. Seems fitting. MJ's position right now, this side of Bam.

Also "see the light"...aka... "see the truth"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

finfin

O-Bee feat. Shontelle - See The Light (Behind The Scenes)

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks finfin I love seeing behind the scenes, take a screenshot when writing a message

Says: Obee? was love kids .... the last part if not J-RW? I do not know what is. Any suggestions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. I can watch the Musicvideo, but the  "Behind the Sence" Video is blocked
by UMG here in Germany. How crazy is that. Please UMG could you be so kind and unblock it, I want to see
it too.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I’m wondering why the baby carriage.  Is MJ’s hoax/ARG the baby?  Sort of like the expression, ‘the elephant in the room’, being the obvious thing that everyone’s ignoring.  So on the surface of the hoax there are masked participants with some lifting them revealing themselves, and those with their eyes covered over, or not wanting to see the truth, which has already been mentioned. So going with that I'm thinking the underground railway reminds me of secrecy and hiding (black slaves escaped for freedom via the 'underground railway'). MJ may be in hiding underground figuratively or literally, and keeping up with everything by computers (O-bee smashes). (Remember the movie "Unstoppable" the train 777.)    As I watch this behind the scenes (and the official video) I can’t help wondering, how can he manage the obvious huge budget for this. I’m guessing hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not a million or two.  Maybe a little MJ cash maybe?  :icon_e_wink: 

Just thought I'd post some screenshots.

Notice the guy in front of the poster on the right in the Behind the Scenes - "Knowing Imagination Determines Success KIDS".  I think he's the same as the mysterious thin dancer in the last two -- Official video, just has the red shirt tucked or not showing. Very MJish.

Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:04:16 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I think we should be following Obee. I have been following him on twitter for a while now.

The very first time I read the lyrics in specific the sattlelite surfer / cursor line, I thought of online personas such as TS, Front amongst others.

Also I am sure I have seen one of the Jackson kids, (prior to 25/06) wearing these masks (no, not getting confused with the V mask)

But also all the white masks create the notion of anonymity. Seems fitting. MJ's position right now, this side of Bam.

Also "see the light"...aka... "see the truth"

Can you please give me the link of his twitter account I sometimes read one that is not verified so IDK if it is real or not, thanks in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I’m wondering why the baby carriage.  Is MJ’s hoax/ARG the baby?  Sort of like the expression, ‘the elephant in the room’, being the obvious thing that everyone’s ignoring.  So on the surface of the hoax there are masked participants with some lifting them revealing themselves, and those with their eyes covered over, or not wanting to see the truth, which has already been mentioned. So going with that I'm thinking the underground railway reminds me of secrecy and hiding (black slaves escaped for freedom via the 'underground railway'). MJ may be in hiding underground figuratively or literally, and keeping up with everything by computers (O-bee smashes). (Remember the movie "Unstoppable" the train 777.)    As I watch this behind the scenes (and the official video) I can’t help wondering, how can he manage the obvious huge budget for this. I’m guessing hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not a million or two.  Maybe a little MJ cash maybe?  :icon_e_wink: 

Just thought I'd post some screenshots.

Notice the guy in front of the poster on the right in the Behind the Scenes - "Knowing Imagination Determines Success KIDS".  I think he's the same as the mysterious thin dancer in the last two -- Official video, just has the red shirt tucked or not showing. Very MJish.

Underground railways can be related to the underground tunnels between MJ's 100 n Carolwood and Elvis' 144 Monovale Carolwood we were talking about or the underground tunnels that we thought there might be in Neverland.
About the Michaelish man with the black mask is not Michael you just have to take a glance of his hands to realize is not him.   
Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:59:26 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree it's not his hands, but slim chance he's got them in a weird position. I know, grasping at straws. :icon_e_sad: Oh well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunset, his twitter is @RealObee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

diggyon

I agree it's not his hands, but slim chance he's got them in a weird position. I know, grasping at straws. :icon_e_sad: Oh well...

I agree with sweet. This hand doesn't seem to be Michael's hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I do understand you  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
sweetsunset, his twitter is @RealObee

Thanks for sharing Aussi so is the one I was reading but I wasn't sure since it's not verified.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Omer Bhatti ‏@RealOBee
that is if i ever grow up tho #K4L
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Another Peter Pan that wants to be director or the other way around, I love it, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions