No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think Obee may truly be a creative writer in the process. But MJ's fingerprints are all over it - IMO. I think about the times we've read or watched interviews where MJ had a part in either a song, a show, or a movie, yet he either went by a different name or he didn't take credit at all (in public). To me that gives me assurance that just because we don't see MJ's name doesn't mean he's not involved.

Every dance, video, or song that Obee has out has an MJ type reference.

My personal thought/belief is that MJ is passing on his light to the younger Jacksons by giving them support, encouragement, and the light of his supporters/fans. They get a lot of attention just because they are related to MJ and for the most part people have been very supportive of them all. To me, there is no coincidence in the timing that it was the months and year after June 25, 2009 when most of the younger Jacksons (and even the older ones) have either ignited their careers or reignited them. How fast after someone close to you dies do you have the presence of mind to do what these kids have done? Record deals have been signed, websites built, etc.,  It had to of been planned beforehand and the groundwork laid out so that after June 25th the foundation was there for them to build off of.

Blessings to you. I think Obee is very talented and showing that he's put in the hard work. MJ must be very proud of him
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:52:05 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

diggyon

@RK:

I think Obee's lyrics hold more for us than just great entertainment value.  Time for me to pay more attention to the detail and lyrical content of Obee's work I think.

Yes true @RK, look at "See the Light" lyrics:

The controversy turned me to a loose cannon
and the media think that they can do damage

But I'm a satellite surfer
Computer virus, move up your cursors
I had 9 lives, haters 8 mine
I fly away precise, it's escape time
I flow 7 fold never climaxing
My 6th sense is like 5 Jacksons
I'm 4 sure, I used to fall short
but why be alarmed, 3rd time's a charm
I'm 2nd to none, prepare to get stunned
Young O-Bee I'm the 1

ps: BTW what's the meaning of "see the light" maybe something like: come on go out see the light and BAM once and for all!  :icon_lol:

Is that some sort of a count down?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks TMZ! in the same blog

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBokHFzvIAU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

“As the earth continues its’ axis rotation, day to night,
night to day, the human beings of said planet witness
the continuance of the trance we call time.
Time is of the essence, so they say.” / BACK
…….
“tick-tock, tick-tock……
We must remember tIME is of the essence.
but in THIS case it is also our best friend.”/ Front

TMZ when to register? or already did? ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@RK:

I think Obee's lyrics hold more for us than just great entertainment value.  Time for me to pay more attention to the detail and lyrical content of Obee's work I think.

Young O-Bee I'm the 1

ps: BTW what's the meaning of "see the light" maybe something like: come on go out see the light and BAM once and for all!  :icon_lol:

Yes it is:
BAM!   :michael_jackson-1135:

Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:18:59 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

@Sweetangel.....thanks for posting the vid and Lyrics to Under Pressure. You won't have to eat your broom. That is pure Michael.

How's this part for a start.....
They slandered my name cause I moved up
Victorious like the king.
Stepping out of court,
Throwing my 2's up
And I do that in my PJ's.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Just saw this on twitter.....

New single "See the Light" from Norwegian artist O-Bee has been released recently, featuring Barbadian singer and songwriter Shontelle (who is best known for her collaboration with Beyoncé and Rihanna). O-Bee (whose real name is Omer Bhatti) has two singles behind him called "All around the World" and "Life is a Movie." This is his first work with Barbadian star.

"When I heard the demo I was so excited because I have been a fan of O-Bee's from before," Shontelle said. "I think the song is very inspiring and motivational. It's one of those songs that you can listen to, and it will make you feel ready to take over the world. It gives you something to believe in, and it gives you hope, and you know, you 'See the Light'."

Describing the song, O-Bee says: "it's very aggressive; which is not typical. We tried to make it catchy but it's very aggressive and it matches my emotions, how I feel because I've been to a lot with a media. Like everyone else I have some aggression in me, and I kind a let it out on that song. But the thing about it is not in any way an attack or it supposed to be negative towards anyone. It's more supposed to be inspiring. No matter what you go through, no matter how many obstacles you have in your life, don't fall down on them. That's the message of the song. "

View image

© Omer Bhatti. Picture used with permission
Thanks to "See the Light," O-Bee signed a contract with Universal Music Norway last year, however it was not immediately released. In the meantime, on August 28th 2012, they released the "Life is a Movie," which became his first single. The song is dedicated to his friend and mentor Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop.

"When I look it now it's definitely the song that I'm happy with, and the video", Omer said. "But at that point in my life, what happened three years ago, was very sensitive to me. I make music of what I'm experiencing at that point of my life, my emotions are written there. Those emotions were still so strong. 'Life is a movie' is actually the first song that I wrote after what happened, you know, after he passed."

So, all these songs that you made, are biographical songs?

Not all of them, but yes, I would say "Life is a movie" and "See the light" are definitely biographical. I like to write about the stuff that I experienced. I haven't really lived a normal life. My life has been very different, and is really been like a movie, so you know ... I don't do many interviews, I don't talk on TV. I'm not a big fan of that. But I like to express myself through my music.

How much you were involved in the making of the video?

I wrote the whole treatment for "Life is a movie" and "See the Light." I go myself and choose every location, I write the storyline, design the costumes that everyone wears in the video. And what I wear I style because I don't have a stylist. I put so much work and it means to me. I'm such a perfectionist. I picked up everyone who was in the video, the locations, I wrote the story and I did so much pre-work before shooting it, I choreograph myself...

Do you have in plan to release an album?

Right now I have a contract with Universal Music in Norway to do an EP which will probably be sometime around Christmas. The reason I'm here is because I wanna work myself and create the work myself and then go back the US and then work from there. I don't want easy way, and jump on the train, that I could done many times but I want to show people that I really work for this.

You can watch "See the light" video here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

So O-Bee signed with Universal / Vivendi and not with Sony.
Vivendi headquarters are in Paris.
"Vivendi" means "living" and is usually used in the expression "ars vivendi" or "modus vivendi" -  "art of living".

EMI recorded music operations were acquired by Universal Music Group / Vivendi.
EMI catalog was acquired by Sony / ATV.
Motown Records is already part of UMG.
Motown catalog is part of EMI catalog, now Sony / ATV.

Thinking that Michael is working with both UMG and Sony / ATV to re-unite what belongs together - more correct lets the companies work for him - is this thinking far enough "out of the box"?
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:00:44 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

You have me thinking now @ellyd. It reminds me of something BACK said in his prophetic "Of a tHeOrY or Vision".......which was......

I could always 'see' a silhouette on a Grand - stage, once again taking over the world. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a comeback, but a take - over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[..]is this thinking far enough "out of the box"?
like 10 floors above!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
So O-Bee signed with Universal / Vivendi and not with Sony.
Vivendi headquarters are in Paris.
"Vivendi" means "living" and is usually used in the expression "ars vivendi" or "modus vivendi" -  "art of living".

EMI recorded music operations were acquired by Universal Music Group / Vivendi.
EMI catalog was acquired by Sony / ATV.
Motown Records is already part of UMG.
Motown catalog is part of EMI catalog, now Sony / ATV.

Thinking that Michael is working with both UMG and Sony / ATV to re-unite what belongs together - more correct lets the companies work for him - is this thinking far enough "out of the box"?

Mhm....you know I love the "righting wrongs" part of the hoax. It´s such a vital aspect.
But I really think that we should not forget about the business aspect of it all.
Michael is a very clever businessman. Always has been and always will be.
The hoax, a productive hiatus....What a great opportunity to do business "behind the curtain"...I mean like really do great and future-oriented business.
Use all his knowledge and skills and yeah....take over (thanks RK for mentioning that).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

@RK:

Young O-Bee I'm the 1

Yes it is:
BAM!   :michael_jackson-1135:
:penguin: 

Ellyd, love your thinking outside the box!
Sim, that's why when Stan Lee said that Michael was not a good business man I got very suspicious.  Donald Trump said that Michael was very smart and a good business man. He said that MJ stayed with him in the same building for 6 months, and they often talked business/financial things. MJ had many books on this topic as well.
Imagine-- music catalogues and recordings, superheroes for entertainment, media manipulated behind the scenes (maybe TMZ and RTL and more).
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:27:28 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

Vivendi's headquarter phone no. in Paris:

01 71 71 10 00

Address:
42, Avenue de Friedland  75008 Paris, France
(8th arrondissement / Champs Elyssées district, very close to Place de l'Etoile / Arc de Triomphe)

Building no. 42 was a city residence for banker James de Rothschild in early 20th century but the building was destroyed later.
Today there is a well-groomed garden on top of the new building's roof which is quite an exceptional occurence in Paris.
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:57:36 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That "out of the box" thinking is great - keep it up!!

When I see the comments and "Paris" is in the mix it makes me think of the new DVD that is supposed to be Wembley Stadium yet it's been proven that part of it is from the Paris show.

By the way - I absolutely love how MJ supporters/fans are able to know when something isn't right and I love how they know his concerts and even videos as though it were their wedding. I highly doubt there is any other fan base so devoted that they know this kind of information (except maybe Elvis fans). As most of you know I wasn't a fan pre d**th day so I am seriously impressed by it all because I think that even without the hoax those details would have been caught by MJ's loyal and true.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
By the way - I absolutely love how MJ supporters/fans are able to know when something isn't right and I love how they know his concerts and even videos as though it were their wedding. I highly doubt there is any other fan base so devoted that they know this kind of information (except maybe Elvis fans). As most of you know I wasn't a fan pre d**th day so I am seriously impressed by it all because I think that even without the hoax those details would have been caught by MJ's loyal and true.
[...]

I don't know for other artists... but I've been around online communities of fans of other artists, like Patricia Kaas, France Gall, Michel Berger, Celine Dion .... and I can assure you that those fans also know every single detail about their fav artists...like what gestures they make after certain lyrics during live concerts, clothing details, make up details... they also know by heart certain parts of interviews....
But Michael seems to have the largest, worldwide fan base still very active (believers and non believers included) even 4  years after he allegedly died....
I am also impressed by the Elvis fans community!! Jesus! there are SOOOO many (all ages) and SOOO passionate and united/organized, they're all over the place... YT, myspace, facebook, also plenty of sites and forums!! plenty of fans gatherings all over the world, even though he never got the chance to concert in those countries!! plenty of tribute concerts!! plenty of sosies!! it's really impressive!! For an artist who died (allegedly) 35 years ago... oh my! Elvis ROCKS more than ever!!
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:04:18 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions