You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is part of what I’ve found.  If anyone knows how to download this to the forum please do so.  Tohme is an evil creature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
every time is see something about this EMI stuff all i can think of is tIME . maybe it's never been used to be about time.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Interesting.......it's BACKwards....OK, vino time, lol.......ugh, I read way too much into things. 
It is interesting though...great correlation suspicious mind : )

Blessings Always
:abouttime: :abouttime: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is part of what I’ve found.  If anyone knows how to download this to the forum please do so.  Tohme is an evil creature.

I agree :icon_evil:

Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:43:23 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

liegi

Thanks for posting.  I have always thought that the catalogue was the center for all of Michael's troubles.  I wish I knew why it was so important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting.  I have always thought that the catalogue was the center for all of Michael's troubles.  I wish I knew why it was so important.
MONEY! & POWER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The world of music is a turbulent river turbid waters

Agree  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

hesouttamylife are 19 pages and scribd.com and I can see all the pages .. Here is another link but read on line too long to post. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login               :computer-losy-smiley:
Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 04:33:16 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who is that guy responding to the questions on this blog. He is very hostile.  Jeez.  At any rate, there’s obviously more to Thome than meets the eye.  I think we need to keep pressing on this one.  I don’t remember this litigation going to trial.  I wonder if they settled out of court. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Who is that guy responding to the questions on this blog. He is very hostile.  Jeez.  At any rate, there’s obviously more to Thome than meets the eye.  I think we need to keep pressing on this one.  I don’t remember this litigation going to trial.  I wonder if they settled out of court.

You're right, I ask the same, look for more information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is Thome really evil ... ?! Although Thome R. Thome is a strange character in this whole saga, I have a question:

On June 29, 2009, a petition in regards to family allowance has been filed. Under Case No. BP 117 321.

September 22, 2010: a petition for allowance of compensation to attorneys and instructions re creditors’ claims was filed by the Estate. Case No. BP 117 321.

This year, supposedly, Branca/McClaine filed a Petition with the Superior Court under the case no. BP 117 321 (this one looks totally fabricated to me)

But: Joe Jackson has filed a complaint with the Superior Court against the estate. Under Case No. BP 117 321.

Now, unless I am completely unfamiliar with habits of filing cases ... But different persons filing different cases under the same case No. BP 117 321 seems just a bit TOO strange to me.  :WTF:

PS: I highly doubt the Estate has good intentions. I cannot shake this feeling off they try a bit too much to steer the focus on everyone else, thus away from themselves. I am still thinking that Thome might have been deliberately hired BECAUSE he was not a business insider and BECAUSE he was unheard of, THUS making him less of a target while working for MJ, i.e. being a true protections shield for MJ. Oh, good night to everyone.
Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:18:37 PM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

I agree about Tohme’s hiring.  Someone planted him there to do his dirty work under the guise of working on behalf of Michael Jackson while using his associations with Colony Capital and God knows who else to get to Michael’s money.  He is a dirty player in this mess and it’s time somebody got to the bottom of it.   :ghsdf:  As far as his black mailing Michael because of his alleged knowledge of Michael’s propofol “addiction”, I have to question that because I don’t believe Michael was addicted to it.  I just don’t.  I will not go so far as to say he’d never used it, maybe he did and maybe he didn’t, but if he did even once, I know he would not have wanted it to become public knowledge.  But addicted to it I just plain ole don’t believe.  Like I have said on many occasions, Michael was never alleged to have used any propofol drips when he wasn’t on the road.  If he had it would have made headlines long before The 0-2 arena shows.  I think that AEG instructed that Murray sedate Michael so he could sleep.  I believe that Michael trusted Murray to give him sleep medication.  I do not believe that Michael would have knowingly put his life at risk by being put down like a horse every night if he knew the dangers of what he was being put down with.  Murray knew.  :icon_rolleyes: No one can make me believe he didn’t.  But I still feel that Murray got a conscience, and when he saw what it was doing to Michael I do believe he decided he was not going to continue using it. 

Who knows, I just want to find out more about Tohme and his role in all of this.  That case # is suspect.  Very.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Tohme buys a house in July, 2009: A 5 million dollar house  :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

paula-c

Tohme buys a house in July, 2009: A 5 million dollar house  :ghsdf:

That was not the same amount of money that allegedly Tohme returns to the estate that allegedly 5.5 million Michael gave him. First he said that the purpose of that money was a secret between Michael and the , then said that for the purchase of a house, I think that it was also said that this is money that Tohme having claimed of debtors from MJ :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Frederick D. Rosen is one of the persons listed as living in the same block where Tohme bought his home in 2009.  There is an AEG & ticketmaster association here  :ghsdf:

Fred Rosen, the 68-year-old erstwhile head of Ticketmaster, has relinquished his day-to-day duties as co-chief executive of Outbox Enterprises just one year after launching the Los Angeles ticketing firm, said a company executive who worked with Rosen but was not authorized to speak publicly.

The company executive said Rosen stepped down last month because he wanted to work less. He retains an undisclosed equity ownership in Outbox, along with his partners Anschutz Entertainment Group, Cirque du Soleil and Jean-Francoys Brousseau.

Rosen also remains Outbox's vice chairman, according to the executive. Brousseau, who shared the CEO title with Rosen, now runs Outbox solo.

The news was first reported in The Wrap, which suggested Rosen's resignation was a "sign of trouble" at Outbox but did not cite specific problems.

Rosen created Outbox to compete with Ticketmaster, the company he spent much of his career building into an industry powerhouse.

AEG is both a joint owner and a major client of Outbox, using the company's technology to power its AXS ticketing service, which is being rolled out gradually to all of AEG's venues. Prior to switching over to AXS, AEG concerts and sporting events accounted for 15% to 20% of Ticketmaster's business.

AEG spokesman Michael Roth declined Roth declined to comment.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Andrea

Tohme has to be one of the most mysterious characters in the hoax.  Rarely seen or heard from, when was the last time?  He certainly does come across as a bad guy.  But who knows, right?  Things aren't always as they seem.  Tohme could be a bad guy OR maybe MJ hired him to do the "dirty work" involved, whatever that was.  I would think you'd want an intimidating personality in your corner.  Whether that's Tohme though...well, I just don't know.
Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:19:57 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions