ellyd

TT was the one person visibly supervising O2 and Jermaine's press conferences - two events delivering a message to the press and (then multiplied) out into the world, two pillars of the hoax that had to work out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who knows. Thome is definitely mysterious to say the least. I only want to point out that this case no. BP 117 321 is the same as any other case no but all with other content.

This is too strange and it looks just fabricated. He could be a good or a bad guy. But the way I see things right now I give him the benefit of a doupt - simply based on the fact that press, estate (Branca & Co.) etc. are trying every effort to give TT the extreme bad guy card. Remember what the media says is mostly just the other way around. I for one do not trust the estate. And to me it goes the same i.r. to the charges brought up by the estate against TT.

PS: And since most on this forum trust Jermaine, let's not forget that Jermaine AND TT held the press conference at UCLA Medical Center on 6/25/09. If we doubt TT, then what about Jermaine? ...  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 04:55:32 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who knows. Thome is definitely mysterious to say the least. I only want to point out that this case no. BP 117 321 is the same as any other case no but all with other content.

This is too strange and it looks just fabricated. He could be a good or a bad guy. But the way I see things right now I give him the benefit of a doupt - simply based on the fact that press, estate (Branca & Co.) etc. are trying every effort to give TT the extreme bad guy card. Remember what the media says is mostly just the other way around. I for one do not trust the estate. And to me it goes the same i.r. to the charges brought up by the estate against TT.

PS: And since most on this forum trust Jermaine, let's not forget that Jermaine AND TT held the press conference at UCLA Medical Center on 6/25/09. If we doubt TT, then what about Jermaine? ...  :icon_e_confused:

and Thome accompany the " corpse " Michael until the helicopter :confused: :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and Thome accompany the " corpse " Michael until the helicopter :confused: :WTF:

To make sure his 'client' does make it to the next stage of the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

There's not nearly enough info, IMO, to know concretely what TT's 'role' is in all of this...so I just keep watchin'.  He sure is interesting though...and a case can be made (and has been made by several) of him being 'evil'...but just as likely, he can be the complete opposite of what he seems to be or is portrayed to be.  Same with, IMO, Branca and/or AEG.  One thing (among many) that I have learned throughout this whole thing is that we shouldn't be so quick to 'judge' anyone or anything...cause, as often is the case, things/people aren't always what they seem.

My belief in Mike being alive...and my faith in him knowing what he's doing (being in control, etc)...causes my 'worries' over these potential 'evils' to subside.  IF there is 'evil' at play here, and there may very well be...I am confident that Mike is 7 steps ahead of the game plan.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

paula-c

I remember always  this interview Thome and these words always highlight for me.

"“I hate the words ‘mystery man,’” he said. “I’m a private man. A lot of people like the media and I don’t. I respect the privacy of other people but lately nobody respects mine.”
As he spoke, his cell phone rang constantly. He took only a few calls, one of them from Jesse Jackson."

"He said that by talking about Jackson, he was fulfilling one of the star’s wishes"

"He always said to me, ‘I want people to really know who I am after I’m gone.’”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

TIAI ~ 2011 / Re: TIAI March 9
« on: March 17, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
TS,
Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? ...
Thanks

No.

Also, I would like to keep this thread on topic: paramedics, and staged photo done in LAFD #71, or a different ambulance, etc.

In other words, TS totally KNOWS what TT's role is.  :icon_lol: Michael, the perfectionist, the business man, the hoax-master.
My guess--TT is personally hired pit-bull.
Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 02:07:28 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I agree about Tohme’s hiring.  Someone planted him there to do his dirty work under the guise of working on behalf of Michael Jackson while using his associations with Colony Capital and God knows who else to get to Michael’s money.  [...]
Didn't Jermaine introduce Tohme to Michael?

TIAI ~ 2011 / Re: TIAI March 9
« on: March 17, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
TS,
Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? ...
Thanks
No.

Also, I would like to keep this thread on topic: paramedics, and staged photo done in LAFD #71, or a different ambulance, etc.

In other words, TS totally KNOWS what TT's role is.  :icon_lol: Michael, the perfectionist, the business man, the hoax-master.
My guess--TT is personally hired pit-bull.
LMAO :icon_lol:
oh MJonMind, you are my adorable sis'!  :icon_lol:
thanks for that laughter !! very much needed now!!
love

I remember always  this interview Thome and these words always highlight for me.
[...]
"He said that by talking about Jackson, he was fulfilling one of the star’s wishes"
♫ ♪ "When you WISH upon a STAR.... lalala lalala..." ♫ ♪
Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 03:50:20 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Striking resemblance, no?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Striking resemblance, no?

I do not know if Tohme has a dog, but there are people who say that some dogs they resemble their owners. :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions