Re: 'Bad 25' (2012) Movie Review
September 16, 2012, 09:00:54 AM
You're all very welcome!  I really enjoyed the docu....but then again, I enjoy watching anything Mike-related that is done in a fair and positive light.  There were 5 of us that went together and only 2 weren't 'thrilled' by the docu...because they were expecting something like TII, and it's nothing like it.  You have to really be interested in the 'making of' and behind the scenes stuff to enjoy it.

I forgot to mention that at the very start of the credits (at the end of the film) was a list of people in the film in the order of their appearance....and Mike was listed first as 'Michael Joseph Jackson'.  It was difficult to focus on the rest of the credits cause there was lots going on in the theatre at the time....some people were leaving and others were setting up in the front for Spike's Q&A...but there was mention of dedicating the film to the children and to Katherine.  There were a couple more things that I caught in the credits, like company/production names, that I wish I had written down to research...guess I'll have to wait for the DVD lol.

@hes, yes the Prince meeting was about his potential part in Bad.  It's the details of the meeting, as stated in the docu, that haven't been substantiated because Prince refused to be part of the docu or even comment on it.  Spike said that even he was surprised by Prince's refusal because he's 'closer' to Prince than he ever was with Mike.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 16, 2012, 09:11:06 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHSR06-A-c8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

October 01, 2012, 03:02:48 AM
movie review
Where the lackluster concert documentary This is It looked to capitalize on Michael Jackson's death.....

Wow, words fail me to see this level of ignorance. I wonder how stupid this critic will feel post bam. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal