'Bad 25' (2012) Movie Review
September 14, 2012, 05:00:15 PM
FILED UNDER: 2012 TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An engrossing look at the life and creative genius of Michael Jackson

BY: BRAD BREVET
PUBLISHED: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH 2012 AT 10:30 AM

Michael Jackson with Martin Scorsese and Walter Yetnikoff on the shoot of the music video for "Bad"
Photo: Sam Emerson

Where the lackluster concert documentary This is It looked to capitalize on Michael Jackson's death, Spike Lee's Bad 25 explores the life and creative genius of Michael Jackson using the making of his 1987 album "Bad" as the narrative device on this, the album's 25th anniversary. Dedicating time to all eleven songs on the record-breaking album, Lee uses the making of each song and subsequent music video to shape a narrative that moves effortlessly despite its two hour and 11 minute running time. In short, it's excellent.

'BAD 25'
REVIEW
GRADE: A+
"Bad 25" is a Optimum Productions release, directed by Spike Lee. This film has not yet been rated by the MPAA. The running time is 2 hours 11 minutes.

The cast includes Michael Jackson.

For more information on this film including pictures, trailers and a detailed synopsis click here.

I should mention first, I'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson. The news of his death was entirely surreal to me, hitting me harder a day later than it did the day it was first reported. Our world has plenty of tragic figures and, to me, the tragedy that befell Michael Jackson is rather gut-wrenching. This doc makes it even a little harder to deal with as virtually all of the people Lee sits down to talk to are moved to tears the moment he asks where they were when they heard Michael died.

The genius of this documentary, however, isn't the focus on Michael's death. It's the focus on his life and his creativity and the relationships he had with his collaborators, each and every one of them genuinely exhibiting a great care and compassion for the man that died over three years ago.

Using this narrative we see the likes of Martin Scorsese watching the short film he directed for "Bad". We get a laugh as Lee asks him if he had any idea Michael would be doing so much crotch grabbing, Scorsese laughs, "No, and look, he's doing it through the whole thing!" We're witness to the development of his dance moves, the way the production stopped the first time Michael sings on the set of the video for "The Way You Make Me Feel", the reason Tatiana Thumbtzen was chosen for that video and why they don't kiss at the end.

I was enthralled listening to Bruce Swedien discussing his work as Michael's audio engineer. Lee talks with Quincy Jones, Joe Pytka (director of "Dirty Diana" and The Way You Make Me Feel"), Steve Stevens on being called in to play guitar on "Dirty Diana", Ruben Blades on working with Michael to translate "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" into Spanish, Greg Phillinganes (synthesizer) and Matt Forger's genuine sincerity discussing his work with Michael at his Hayvenhurst home. Then, of course, there are the entertainment names such as Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Sheryl Crow (who toured with Michael doing the "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" duet), Cee Lo Green, Chris Brown and Mariah Carey.

All of these conversations lead to the final moments when Lee asks each and every person where they were when Michael died and it's as if the whole thing stops. The smiles they were sharing turn to tears. One of them says his response on hearing the news was, "Don't call me and tell me that because it's not true!" You feel it in your bones, the love that was shared between these creative artists that's on display. It's the first times I can remember seeing people genuinely speaking about Michael Jackson and actually believing them.

The group of today's artists I listed above may have been influenced by Michael, but the majority of the people Lee talks to are those that worked with him and were called out of bed at four in the morning to begin recording a song once inspiration hit. All of this leads to the final song discussed, "Man in the Mirror."

Siedah Garrett, who sang the duet with Michael on the album version of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", co-wrote "Man in the Mirror" with Glen Ballard and she explains the process of coming up with the song and dropping it off for Quincy Jones. We're introduced to the steps the song went through from there, how Michael shaped it and brought in a choir. Every emotion felt, from those interviewed while they discussed Michael's death, comes back to the surface as Lee ends the documentary with Michael's performance of "Man in the Mirror" at Wembley Stadium on July 16, 1988 to a crowd of 72,000 fans. It's amazing.

I know opinions of Michael Jackson change from person to person, many of it shaped by what we've heard in the media, but when it comes to this documentary and my personal like of the man and what he brought to the world of music, this documentary delivers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: 'Bad 25' (2012) Movie Review
September 14, 2012, 07:11:05 PM
Thanks for posting this, it sounds like it's gonna be amazing!  I'll be watching it tomorrow night at the Toronto Film Festival and can't wait!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Andrea

September 14, 2012, 09:14:26 PM
Thanks for posting this, it sounds like it's gonna be amazing!  I'll be watching it tomorrow night at the Toronto Film Festival and can't wait!

With L.O.V.E. always.

Keep an eye out for a mysterious hat and sunglasses man!!   :fresse:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2012, 10:59:35 AM
Way to go BeTheChange  :th_bravo: Wish I lived in a city where Michael’s efforts were put front and center.  :Pulling_hair: Never anything of merit here.  I envy all those who do.  Please give a review.  Though I already know that it will be amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

September 15, 2012, 11:06:30 AM
Will do, hes...I'll try my best to keep focus on the movie while looking around for men in hats and sunglasses (lol Andrea).

Just a few more hours til we head down to T.O.!!!!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 15, 2012, 03:45:14 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

I'm so happy for you!!  :bearhug:
I'll be too close to you... :icon_razz: only with my  mind and my  heart , but I'll be there..  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

September 15, 2012, 05:24:19 PM
FILED UNDER: 2012 TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL

An engrossing look at the life and creative genius of Michael Jackson

BY: BRAD BREVET
PUBLISHED: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH 2012 AT 10:30 AM

Michael Jackson with Martin Scorsese and Walter Yetnikoff on the shoot of the music video for "Bad"
Photo: Sam Emerson

Where the lackluster concert documentary This is It looked to capitalize on Michael Jackson's death, Spike Lee's Bad 25 explores the life and creative genius of Michael Jackson using the making of his 1987 album "Bad" as the narrative device on this, the album's 25th anniversary. Dedicating time to all eleven songs on the record-breaking album, Lee uses the making of each song and subsequent music video to shape a narrative that moves effortlessly despite its two hour and 11 minute running time. In short, it's excellent.

'BAD 25'
REVIEW
"Bad 25" is a Optimum Productions release, directed by Spike Lee. This film has not yet been rated by the MPAA. The running time is 2 hours 11 minutes.

The cast includes Michael Jackson.

For more information on this film including pictures, trailers and a detailed synopsis click here.

I should mention first, I'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson. The news of his death was entirely surreal to me, hitting me harder a day later than it did the day it was first reported. Our world has plenty of tragic figures and, to me, the tragedy that befell Michael Jackson is rather gut-wrenching. This doc makes it even a little harder to deal with as virtually all of the people Lee sits down to talk to are moved to tears the moment he asks where they were when they heard Michael died.

The genius of this documentary, however, isn't the focus on Michael's death. It's the focus on his life and his creativity and the relationships he had with his collaborators, each and every one of them genuinely exhibiting a great care and compassion for the man that died over three years ago.

Using this narrative we see the likes of Martin Scorsese watching the short film he directed for "Bad". We get a laugh as Lee asks him if he had any idea Michael would be doing so much crotch grabbing, Scorsese laughs, "No, and look, he's doing it through the whole thing!" We're witness to the development of his dance moves, the way the production stopped the first time Michael sings on the set of the video for "The Way You Make Me Feel", the reason Tatiana Thumbtzen was chosen for that video and why they don't kiss at the end.

I was enthralled listening to Bruce Swedien discussing his work as Michael's audio engineer. Lee talks with Quincy Jones, Joe Pytka (director of "Dirty Diana" and The Way You Make Me Feel"), Steve Stevens on being called in to play guitar on "Dirty Diana", Ruben Blades on working with Michael to translate "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" into Spanish, Greg Phillinganes (synthesizer) and Matt Forger's genuine sincerity discussing his work with Michael at his Hayvenhurst home. Then, of course, there are the entertainment names such as Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Sheryl Crow (who toured with Michael doing the "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" duet), Cee Lo Green, Chris Brown and Mariah Carey.

All of these conversations lead to the final moments when Lee asks each and every person where they were when Michael died and it's as if the whole thing stops. The smiles they were sharing turn to tears. One of them says his response on hearing the news was, "Don't call me and tell me that because it's not true!" You feel it in your bones, the love that was shared between these creative artists that's on display. It's the first times I can remember seeing people genuinely speaking about Michael Jackson and actually believing them.

The group of today's artists I listed above may have been influenced by Michael, but the majority of the people Lee talks to are those that worked with him and were called out of bed at four in the morning to begin recording a song once inspiration hit. All of this leads to the final song discussed, "Man in the Mirror."

Siedah Garrett, who sang the duet with Michael on the album version of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", co-wrote "Man in the Mirror" with Glen Ballard and she explains the process of coming up with the song and dropping it off for Quincy Jones. We're introduced to the steps the song went through from there, how Michael shaped it and brought in a choir. Every emotion felt, from those interviewed while they discussed Michael's death, comes back to the surface as Lee ends the documentary with Michael's performance of "Man in the Mirror" at Wembley Stadium on July 16, 1988 to a crowd of 72,000 fans. It's amazing.

I know opinions of Michael Jackson change from person to person, many of it shaped by what we've heard in the media, but when it comes to this documentary and my personal like of the man and what he brought to the world of music, this documentary delivers.

That's a very good review  :) ,but neither this is BAD at all ,lol  ;) :

With out giving too much away for those who have yet to see it, here is just some of what you can expect from the BAD25 Documentary?

- Unseen footage of Michael in the Recording Studio recording Just Good Friends, Todo Me Amor Eres Tu and I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.
- Behind the scenes footage of Michael on set of his short films
- Michael rehearsing and choreographing routines for Bad and Smooth Criminal.
- Information on the original album title, ideas, intentions and artwork.
- Unseen pictures of Michael, Many of which show him smiling.

- Michael behind the lens  :michael_jackson-1135: , filming studio sessions and Siedah singing Man In The Mirror
- Pro footage of ‘Another Part Of Me’ Live From Bad World Tour in Paris.
- Man In The Mirror Live From Bad World Tour in Wembley.
- An insight in to the creative process of Leave Me Alone short film
- Bad Short Film – Alternative ending and deleted scenes.
- Interviews with celebrities including Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Sheryl Crow.
- Interviews with collaborators including Siedah Garrett, Steve Stevens, Seth Riggs and Bruce Swedien.

An emotional segment of the documentary also covers Michael’s passing, including the statement given by Jermaine Jackson at UCLA hospital on 25th June.

Well,well, well Michael behind the lens.....this tells everything doesen't it  ;) ????

Michael is also known for having filmed and documented a lot of his recording sessions,including his This is it rehearsal from his personal library.With this proves that he is not just a visionary but also a good bussiness man  :smiley_abuv: !!!!!! Oh boy .....Michael you are a genius and you never stop to deliver...never  :moonwalk_: !!!! For sure you had to know   :compute: that our inquiring minds want to know.... to see everything about you  :LolLolLolLol: ,so you had to resurrect some old stuff  :ghsdf:    :icon_lol: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

September 15, 2012, 10:10:31 PM
I found this an interesting statement that could certainly be taken in a hoaxie kinda way.   

All of these conversations lead to the final moments when Lee asks each and every person where they were when Michael died and it's as if the whole thing stops. The smiles they were sharing turn to tears. One of them says his response on hearing the news was, "Don't call me and tell me that because it's not true!"

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2012, 10:32:46 PM
 :omg:
cant wait to see it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2012, 12:10:33 AM
Spike Lee's new Michael Jackson doc makes TIFF debut

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Published Saturday, Sep. 15, 2012 2:35PM EDT
TORONTO -- Spike Lee's new documentary "Bad 25" captures Michael Jackson in the turbulent time before he crafted 1987's "Bad," a period when the notoriously meticulous King of Pop worked with feverish obsession on trying to top his own megahit "Thriller" while the tabloids vigorously devoured the remnants of his personal life.
But even after "Bad" made good and topped charts around the world, the album's release saw the decided shift of attention from Jackson's pristine pop to his apparently bizarre personal behaviour.
And for that media-fuelled rubbernecking, Lee says there's plenty of shame to go around.
"People, they had the hater-ade. They were drinking hater-ade," the two-time Academy Award nominee said in an interview from a swanky hotel suite Saturday during the Toronto International Film Festival, where the movie screened.
"Read the reviews of the 'Bad' album. They wrote like this was some piece of (crap). And (they) don't call him by his name -- 'Wacko Jacko?' It's shameful.... Those people should be ashamed what they did to him."
And while Lee's reverential film remains studiously focused on Jackson's work, it also reveals much about an intensely private man who really never experienced privacy.
"Bad 25" picks up in the wake of the titanic success of Jackson's second album as an adult solo artist, 1982's game-changing stunner "Thriller." The best-selling album of all time, "Thriller"'s sales numbers are still too gaudy to believe -- after all, it's been certified platinum 29 times over in the U.S. alone while going twice diamond in Canada.
But Jackson wasn't satisfied with that. Just as he was determined to make "Thriller" a much bigger success than his 1979 disco-informed classic "Off the Wall," Jackson thought he could similarly top the biggest hit of all time. As Lee's film uncovers, Jackson even used to scrawl "100,000,000" on mirrors and notebooks as a reminder to himself of the impossibly lofty sales number he wanted to achieve with "Bad."
Of course, that produced an almost unprecedented amount of self-imposed pressure for a pop artist.
So Lee's film captures Jackson obsessing over not just the 11 tracks that formed "Bad" but also its ambitious music videos (one of which was directed by film luminary Martin Scorsese), the choreography of the album's eventual epic tour (which included a show in front of 72,000 fans at London's Wembley Stadium) or even bits of promotional minutiae only tangentially related to Jackson's music.
(As an example, one of the film's lighter moments arrives in the form of self-shot archival footage of Jackson acting out specific instructions for the animators of a California Raisin commercial that was to feature his image).
Lee says Jackson believed that he couldn't stop pushing himself or everything he had worked to build would deteriorate.
"Michael was not stupid," said Lee, clad in a glittering Michael Jackson T-shirt with matching custom Nike kicks.
"He saw many people, black artists, who were at the top and then ended up broke. He saw many great black artists who were confined to just being black artists.
"Michael's about breaking boundaries."
Still, Lee can't necessarily relate to Jackson's unyielding eye for detail.
"There's nothing wrong with being a perfectionist. Now, me, I'm not going to do 80 takes like David Fincher of somebody picking up a magazine. I'm not going to do that!" he adds, laughing as he picks up and slams a nearby lifestyle mag for emphasis.
"But it was his money.... He put his money into his work."
And Lee does identify with Jackson in other ways.
The legendary filmmaker behind "Do the Right Thing" and "Malcolm X" was born in 1957, a year before Jackson.
He vividly recalls seeing Jackson as the overwhelmingly gifted young phenom headlining the Jackson 5 when they first shimmied across the stage at "The Ed Sullivan Show." Years later, Lee was a film-school student left so enthralled by the videos for "Thriller," "Billie Jean" and, yes, "Bad," that he aspired to helm such clips himself.
So when Jackson died in summer 2009 after a cardiac arrest (his doctor, Conrad Murray, was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter), Lee was devastated.
"I was messed up for months about that," said the 55-year-old. "I grew up with Michael. I'm a year older than him. When I was 10, he was nine. So I didn't know him, but I saw him grow up."
Along with Lee's film, the 25th anniversary of "Bad" is being celebrated with a spiffy new deluxe re-release on Tuesday.
The new two-disc set includes a remastered version of the original album, plus a slate of worthy B-sides that were once axed from its concise tracklist. (With characteristic honesty, Lee dismisses a portion of the second disc's new material, screwing his face into a frown as he warns: "Forget about the remixes.")
Lee doesn't think there's room for debate over how the record -- which featured such hits as the title track, "Man in the Mirror," "The Way You Make Me Feel" and "Smooth Criminal" -- wears its age.
"Look at the Billboard charts when 'Bad' was released 25 years ago, and then listen to those songs, and see if they still sound contemporary or dated," said Lee, whose film will air on ABC on Nov. 22 in Canada.
"'Bad' still stands up. Those other songs that were on the Top 10 list 25 years ago? Who were they? Thin Lizzy? Are we still speaking about those people?" he asks incredulously. (In actual fact, Billboard's Top 10 the first week "Bad" topped the charts included Whitney Houston's sophomore album alongside the "La Bamba" soundtrack and records by Whitesnake, Def Leppard and Heart.)
"The greats will stand the test of time. It's not even an argument."
Although Lee has condemned those who eagerly gawked at Jackson's downfall (the film doesn't cover the accusations of child sexual abuse brought against the singer in 1993), he does admit to some level of curiosity about one specific element of Jackson's life: his gradually lightening skin tone.
While it was later reported that Jackson's colour was changing due to the skin condition vitiligo and treatments for lupus, Lee watched the transition with some interest.
"Black folks were wondering about (that) -- I'm not going to lie," Lee said with a chuckle, pinching his own skin. "Because Michael never came public that he had this disease. I was one of them. Like, 'Wait a minute man. What's up brother?'
"I'm not going to lie. That's full disclosure. And I'm not speaking on behalf of 45 million African Americans, but there were discussions about Michael's complexion."
Of course, there were discussions about virtually every element of Jackson's life.
Lee had access to a deep well of sensational archival footage, supplementing original interviews conducted with Jackson collaborators including Scorsese and director Joe Pytka (as well as such admirers as Kanye West, Mariah Carey and Canada's Justin Bieber) with clips of Jackson in the studio or warming up on video sets.
But amid all the shots of Jackson fervently fretting over some seemingly insignificant tone or lyric, there are revealing insights about the strange way he lived his life.
This is a man who adopted devious disguises just to meet up with his brothers for dinner, whose every public appearance devolved into hysteria and whose earliest memories of childhood were indivisible from showbiz.
"He had to sing and dance to eat since he was six years old," Lee said simply.
At one point in the film, a teary-eyed confidante of Jackson's relates a conversation they shared in which the singer yearned to be a fly on the wall at a party, to see what normal people talked about.
And one of the bonus tracks on "Bad 25" is the knotted, claustrophobic "Price of Fame," in which Jackson laments the cost of dealing with the demands of a massive audience that's blindly obsessed with him.
Lee doesn't think long when asked what that cost was.
"Look, he's not here. He's not here. Not in this physical form," he replies.
"You get to be the most recognizable person on this planet, there's a price for that.... You could say he paid with his life, really.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

September 16, 2012, 12:43:30 AM
Just got back from watching Bad25....and I'm high on Mike  :icon_bounce:  Spike Lee was there and spoke before the film to introduce it and then did a Q&A after the film, anyone in the audience was allowed to ask questions...which was neat.  The question I was gonna ask (if the family had already seen the movie and if so, what they thought of it) got asked by someone else...so I didn't end up asking anything.  I thought it was interesting that the family had not yet seen it but Spike said they will be seeing it by the end of September.  None of the family was in the film, except for a small clip of Jermaine announcing the 'death' on June 25th.  Branca, however, was in the film lol...in several clips.

As for the film, I don't want to give too much away....but will say it was well made.  There are A LOT of interviews with various people who worked directly with Mike and it was wonderful to hear them speak so highly of him.  The scenes of Mike in the studio and on sets were fantastic (I only wish more of those where included)...and the two concert footage clips were awesome (Another Part of Me and Man In The Mirror).  There were interesting tidbits here and there about things that I hadn't read or heard about before like the original title of the album, the making of Leave Me Alone and Liberian Girl, and the details of a supposed meeting that took place with Prince (the singer lol).  Someone asked Spike if he had approached Prince for the documentary...to provide an interview or comment to address this meeting that took place at Havenhurst.  Spike said he did ask Prince but he refused to be a part of it or give any comment. 

The part where they discuss his 'death' had just about everyone in the theatre in tears, including me....it was tough to watch but also amazing to feel the love and respect that those who spoke about him had for him.

The most interesting part (for me) was a segment they did on Mike's many disguises lol...there were pics shown of him in disguise that I haven't come across online.  It may be nothing hoax-wise...I just found the segment and the placement of if 'odd'...but funny at the same time. Mike is one REALLY funny guy...and it was great to see that they highlighted that side of Mike in the docu, as well as his extraordinary work ethic and commitment to his art.

The only thing I wish they had shown more of is Mike lol.  The clips they did show of Mike in the studio and on sets for the short films (some of which I don't think have ever been seen before) were amazing...it would have been even greater if there were more of them lol.  But Spike did say there would be an additional hour of footage on the DVD  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 16, 2012, 01:58:57 AM
Thanks BTC, and it seems there's NEVER enough footage of MJ. :icon_e_sad:  But I'm always thankful  for what we do have.
 :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 16, 2012, 05:51:29 AM
BTC Thanks for sharing your experience with us, good for you have been there a preview. I look forward to my country soon  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 16, 2012, 07:37:42 AM
Thanks for posting the great article Hesouttamylife & thank you for sharing your review BTC, it must have been amazing :icon_razz: I'm looking forward to watch the documentary here.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 16, 2012, 08:39:37 AM
@BeTheChange  - thank you.  I can hardly wait to see it. The clip about Prince, is this the ine where he is asked to be in the Bad video & declined & walked out on the meeting because he didn’t want Michael to have the lines “your butt is mine”?   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions