Re: Statues returning to Neverland!
September 14, 2012, 11:54:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hate being a spoiler here but that pic was apparently posted in July 2011...over a year ago.  Comments started posting to the pic  on July 25, 2001 and Mr. Nimmer's comment said he had taken the pic "a few weeks ago".  While it's comforting to know that some things are (or have been) returning to Michael's Neverland...I just wonder who is benefiting from their essence.   

Yep, see what someone wrote in the posts:

Riogirl Shirley @ Larry... I met Sébastien Brassard Simard, who is from my home province of Quebec Canada, who was there with you at Neverland that day. He is keeping to his signed contract and not saying a word about why he was there or what is really going on at Neverland, but it was so wonderful to hear and now see that indeed, Neverland is being restored to its forner glory! ♥ Thanks so much for sharing!

After seing that post I went to see on the profil of Sebastien Brassard-Simard, who comes from my country. So I sent him a message asking him how he was able to go in Neverland, cause he really did:
It was in july 2011, at the same time than the guy who posted the picture of the statues.

I asked him in message how he was able to go in and bla bla bla... But then, when I had posted my message, it apeared that Sebastien wrote me in march 2011!  But at that time, since I do hoax french videos and that I have had millions of viewers, I had also the bad thing that was going with it, I was threatened to death and even my kids by fan of Michael non-beLIEver. So, I was afraid that this guy was an impostor, so I did not respond him. But what do you think he wrote me? HE WAS ASKING ME TO GO TO NEVERLAND WITH HIM, BECAUSE HIS BOYFRIEND DID NOT HAVE TIME AND MONEY TO GO WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(    He told me in the message that he was able to contact Tom Barrack from Colony Capital and that he had been able to arrange a visit inside Neverland. He told me he was beLIEver at 30% and that he was still on hold with that belief.

But I DID NOT BELIEVE HIM AND I LOST THAT BIG OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE ON THE NET SINCE TH THREAT I RECEIVED........ Oh, how sad I am right now, and how ashamed!!!!!!  :'( I can't believe this oportunity was right in front of my nose!

For me, someone from my country who tells me he has the contact number for Tom Barrack sounded impossible and a hoax!

So I sent him a message telling him I was so sorry not to have believe him, and I asked him some questions. This person in the hoax said he signed a contract not to divulge anything that happen at Neverland. I am going to try and see if he can answer some of my questions.

I did asked him if the statues were there when he went in 2011.

I'll come back to you guys if he answers me and give me some news. And I do hope that is beLIEfs in the hoax has strenghten since he went to Neverland!

Now, I am going into my room to cry like a baby!  :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 15, 2012, 01:42:21 AM
Tom Barrack, a billionaire investor who made his fortune in real estate, has discovered a market in distressed celebrities. With Neverland Ranch and Miramax under his belt, he’s now on a shopping spree—and bringing along his buddy Rob Lowe.
Published Nov 28, 2010

You’ll see why Michael called this place Neverland,” says Tom Barrack, the newest owner of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Valley Ranch. Barrack is a 63-year-old billionaire with a gleaming shaved head, summer-in-Sardinia tan, personally trained muscles, and sockless tasseled loafers. He is sitting on the lawn beside the Tudor-style, panic-room-equipped main house, near a gnarled oak tree with steps winding up to the perch where Jackson wrote Bad.

This, the manicured park with the giant floral clock and movie theater featuring isolation boxes for immunocompromised children—default B-roll for all TV coverage of Jackson—comprises just 32 acres. It scarcely hints at the grandeur of the full property, which is nearly ten times that size, with 67,000 oaks and sycamores, the odd rattlesnake and mountain lion, and a former Chumash Indian worship site overlooking a savannah-like plain. “You’ll feel something, which I think was what drove him,” Barrack says of the Chumash site. “And I don’t mean that—I’m not coming from outer space—but you will actually feel it, I promise.”

When Barrack’s private-equity firm, Colony Capital, took over Neverland in November 2008, averting foreclosure, even the groomed portion was going to seed. Jackson, self-exiled after his child-molestation acquittal to places like Bahrain and Las Vegas, hadn’t been home since early 2005. His 275 employees had dwindled to four. The amusement-park rides and steam train—operable only by California’s single licensed steam-train engineer—had been sold off to raise money. The petting zoo’s animals had been removed by animal-rescue groups; the snakes from the reptile barn were, um, released into the wild.

Since then, Barrack’s team has worked steadily to rehabilitate the estate, refinishing the wood floors, relandscaping acres of grass, introducing more swans into the lakes, and repositioning Jackson’s statue of a long-gun-brandishing pirate to scare off coyotes. In the dance studio, a solitary bulb lights a spot worn down by Jackson’s spinning. The elephant barn now houses a labyrinth of walls filled with effusive notes penned by visitors from around the world. The only obvious reminders of Jackson’s complicated legacy are the bronze statues of children at play that dot the estate.

See Also:
How Colony Capital Should Spend Its New $500 Million Entertainment Fund
Barrack built his fortune making deals, and in some ways, Neverland began as just another one—a contrarian bet on a troubled asset, an operating business backed by real estate. Only in this case, the operating business was a person. Colony would bail Jackson out of his substantial debt; in return, the firm would assume ownership of Neverland, and Jackson, after a thirteen-year hiatus, would go back to work to generate new revenue. Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.

Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:50:10 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2012, 11:21:16 AM
Tom Barrack, a billionaire investor who made his fortune in real estate, has discovered a market in distressed celebrities. With Neverland Ranch and Miramax under his belt, he’s now on a shopping spree—and bringing along his buddy Rob Lowe.
Published Nov 28, 2010

You’ll see why Michael called this place Neverland,” says Tom Barrack, the newest owner of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Valley Ranch. Barrack is a 63-year-old billionaire with a gleaming shaved head, summer-in-Sardinia tan, personally trained muscles, and sockless tasseled loafers. He is sitting on the lawn beside the Tudor-style, panic-room-equipped main house, near a gnarled oak tree with steps winding up to the perch where Jackson wrote Bad.

This, the manicured park with the giant floral clock and movie theater featuring isolation boxes for immunocompromised children—default B-roll for all TV coverage of Jackson—comprises just 32 acres. It scarcely hints at the grandeur of the full property, which is nearly ten times that size, with 67,000 oaks and sycamores, the odd rattlesnake and mountain lion, and a former Chumash Indian worship site overlooking a savannah-like plain. “You’ll feel something, which I think was what drove him,” Barrack says of the Chumash site. “And I don’t mean that—I’m not coming from outer space—but you will actually feel it, I promise.”

When Barrack’s private-equity firm, Colony Capital, took over Neverland in November 2008, averting foreclosure, even the groomed portion was going to seed. Jackson, self-exiled after his child-molestation acquittal to places like Bahrain and Las Vegas, hadn’t been home since early 2005. His 275 employees had dwindled to four. The amusement-park rides and steam train—operable only by California’s single licensed steam-train engineer—had been sold off to raise money. The petting zoo’s animals had been removed by animal-rescue groups; the snakes from the reptile barn were, um, released into the wild.

Since then, Barrack’s team has worked steadily to rehabilitate the estate, refinishing the wood floors, relandscaping acres of grass, introducing more swans into the lakes, and repositioning Jackson’s statue of a long-gun-brandishing pirate to scare off coyotes. In the dance studio, a solitary bulb lights a spot worn down by Jackson’s spinning. The elephant barn now houses a labyrinth of walls filled with effusive notes penned by visitors from around the world. The only obvious reminders of Jackson’s complicated legacy are the bronze statues of children at play that dot the estate.

See Also:
How Colony Capital Should Spend Its New $500 Million Entertainment Fund
Barrack built his fortune making deals, and in some ways, Neverland began as just another one—a contrarian bet on a troubled asset, an operating business backed by real estate. Only in this case, the operating business was a person. Colony would bail Jackson out of his substantial debt; in return, the firm would assume ownership of Neverland, and Jackson, after a thirteen-year hiatus, would go back to work to generate new revenue. Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.

First of all, I thank everyone for all the info in this post.  Wow!
Secondly, God bless you, 2good2btrue, for this article.  I am so gobsmacked by the info about Barrack!  My poor angel had to leave his beloved home! :(  That hurts me so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

October 19, 2012, 05:36:22 AM
I asked mr Nimmer if he knew when this pic was taken. His reply was short and sweet. He said
"I dont know" Hmmm surely he would have an idea!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
October 19, 2012, 06:03:18 PM
So interesting, and WONDERFUL, that one man is going through so much to revive and renew an old, abandoned place.

Does anyone think Mr. Barrack might know something?
He's investing quite a lot of time and work and money into a place that, in all honesty, is just a big ol' chunk of Michael's land without Michael.
The sole reason most people went there was to see Mike.
Note how since Michael left it in 2005 (;n; for the STUPIDEST most horrible reasons...poor sweetheart...going to keep my mouth shut about mean people right now), people were like: "Never...what? That old place? Who cares."

I still strongly wonder if Michael either is planning to, or may be residing within, the property.
Statues being returned, landscaping done, polishing floors... as if they're expecting someone very, very important to see it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

October 19, 2012, 07:37:04 PM
I think Barrack knows a whole lot more than he lets on.  Don’t know yet for sure how I’d classify him though.  Undecided at this point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 19, 2012, 08:41:34 PM
I think Barrack knows a whole lot more than he lets on.  Don’t know yet for sure how I’d classify him though.  Undecided at this point.

You guys... need a 'nodding' emote.  ;D

'Cause I sure agree with that!

I also am really hazy on him right now, but so far it seems like...he might know something MAJOR.
Which would explain why he's doing these MAJOR things of basically bringing Neverland back to life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?

where I cannot yet hear?

MJonmind

October 20, 2012, 02:01:24 AM
Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.
If MJ is dead thus not in control, then Neverland is being spruced up to sell better, or maybe even to be used as a Graceland type property to generate admission income.

Since MJ is ALIVE, and is more or less in control, then I believe Neverland is being prepared for some yet unknown purpose.  I think Colony Capital is in part ownership of Neverland with the Estate, and is holding it for hoax purposes. MJ may or may not be hiding in some bunker there, but he knows the magic is still there for his fans, and will likely use it for helping children in some way---such as a music/arts school for under-privileged children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

October 20, 2012, 09:51:17 AM
Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.
If MJ is dead thus not in control, then Neverland is being spruced up to sell better, or maybe even to be used as a Graceland type property to generate admission income.

Since MJ is ALIVE, and is more or less in control, then I believe Neverland is being prepared for some yet unknown purpose.  I think Colony Capital is in part ownership of Neverland with the Estate, and is holding it for hoax purposes. MJ may or may not be hiding in some bunker there, but he knows the magic is still there for his fans, and will likely use it for helping children in some way---such as a music/arts school for under-privileged children.

Or the "Michael Jackson hospital".. that would be a grand thing...since it was Indian grounds at some point in the past, possibly some positive healing energies.. I could imagine how glorious it would be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

October 20, 2012, 01:04:35 PM
I wonder where were the statues before they “returned”.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:51:37 PM

Or the "Michael Jackson hospital".. that would be a grand thing...since it was Indian grounds at some point in the past, possibly some positive healing energies.. I could imagine how glorious it would be

Michael always did say how he wants to make Neverland something huge.
Not just for the fans, but for the world, and yes, all the children in it.

No one has Michael's vision. There's something going on- involving Michael AND his presence -at Neverland.
I can feel it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?

where I cannot yet hear?

MJonmind

October 21, 2012, 03:38:03 AM
Leilani81

Exactly!  And I agree Jujubii!  A Children's Hospital NOT using pharmaceutical drugs, but all natural ancient remedies (including shamanistic methods), including plenty of love, and fun things for kids (video games as MJ mentioned in his slurred 'drugged' speech.)  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:41:56 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 21, 2012, 07:07:42 PM
Leilani81

Exactly!  And I agree Jujubii!  A Children's Hospital NOT using pharmaceutical drugs, but all natural ancient remedies (including shamanistic methods), including plenty of love, and fun things for kids (video games as MJ mentioned in his slurred 'drugged' speech.)  :icon_lol:

Amen to that sisters!!!   :bearhug: A Children's Hospital/hospice, where Laughter and Healing LOVE, are the only medicines needed!!///that would be a Beautiful thing!! I LOVE you guys!! Keep the positive energy and LOVE going!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

October 22, 2012, 05:13:11 PM
Leilani81

Amen to that sisters!!!   :bearhug: A Children's Hospital/hospice, where Laughter and Healing LOVE, are the only medicines needed!!///that would be a Beautiful thing!! I LOVE you guys!! Keep the positive energy and LOVE going!!

That would be wonderful!    :bearhug:

I'd think it is a very possible thought

Colony is known for investing in several real estate projects that include hospital assets,

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

October 23, 2012, 04:28:00 PM
Sorry to slightly veer off topic but it is perhaps the essence!  :icon_e_biggrin:

Raised as an orthodox Protestant, I always believed God/Jesus/HS could heal our bodies, but we still would always also go to the medical profession to officially take care of the problem. Our view on the following would have absolutely been that it was demonic and at best based on lunacy.  But that was when I was locked in the religious box of exclusiveness and narrow-minded arrogance.

Why not give this a chance, in a bonifide professional setting fully endorsed legally, giving these practitioners full freedom to heal their way?  I could be a pilot project.  Think of how the early pioneers of heart surgery like black Vivian Thomas (amazing story) did for modern heart medicine.  What would be the worst that could happen?  Pharmaceutical companies would lose money, and some people might still die—but how many die in regular hospitals now? Millions.  And this is NOT the same healing as the Hubbard Church of Scientology’s lies.  I remember reading that in Canada when skeletons of aboriginals were dug up, that the teeth were beautiful and flawless, while today’s aboriginals have widespread problems such as diabetes, etc.  We introduced our western ways to them.  After almost 4 years here, I really have the feeling that MJ was very much into holistic health, and though pharma doctors had tried to use their methodology on him countless times, he is LIVING testimony that their ways and their doctors lead to DEATH—mind/body/soul.   MJ is opening up a whole new window or a mirror to living, that will change our world.  He had a greater part in the healing of hundreds of children that came to him at Neverland, using such as practices as hands on prayer, love, and visualizing--telling the child to imagine pacman eating the cancer cells.  And remember Front was "Chilin with the Shamans".

"Shamanic healing re-establishes resonance among the body's biological systems and restores its inherent energetic state - a tune-up of homeostasis. When harmony is restored to the world of living energy within us by balancing heavy and light energy, healing takes place."
---J.E. Williams, The Andean Codex, Adventures And Initiations Among The Peruvian Shamans.

"....the essence of the shamanic art of  healing: a fusion of mind and spirt, plant and landscape, sacrifice and yearning."
---Wade Davis, Ethnobotanist, Antrhopologist. Light at the Edge of  the World, A Journey Through the Realm of Vanishing Cultures.

"Help and healing is always always synonymous with change, real change, and nothing inbetween."
---R. Alan Fuller, High Holy Adventure, Shamans, Spirits & Mediums I Know and Love.

"Once we can honor the balance that is needed to know ourselves well, then we can learn to nourish ourselves, to be healthy and well, and to create a planet that reflects that well-being."
---Eduardo Caldero'n Palomino, Curandero, Peru.

"One reason why the practices of energy healing have been kept so closely guarded is that they are often mistaken for a set of techniques, in the same way that western medicine is sometimes regarded as a set of procedures. However for the shaman it is not about rules or ideas. It's about vision and Spirit. And while healing practices often vary from village to village, the Spirit never varies. True healing is nothing less than an awakening to a vision of our healed nature and the experience of infinity."
---Albert Villodo, Shaman, Healer, Sage.

"Shamans believing all illness and malady has a supernatural cause or component, travel to the spirit world, find the cause of the illness, and attempt to facilitate a cure."
---Dobkin de Rios.

"Shamanic healing involves helping people see how their emotional patterns manifest in physical reality, and then helping them realign with the more holistic patterns of universal consciousness. I call this "looking into the Spiritual Mirror."
---Martin W. Ball, PhD.

"Those who carry the pain of others hold the power to heal. It is the price of being a healer. It is an impossible role, but it must be done so that others may survive. Please pray for us and know that we are here to help the earth continue."
---Ava Tape Miri, Guarani Shamans Of The Forest, Bradford Keeney, PH.D, Ringing Rocks Foundation.
"Each curandero, healer, shaman has a special plant with which they work. This plant is deep inside the heart of that healer, it speaks with them from the heart. This plant has the power to heal because this healer has opened to it so much that it has become them. The plant and the healer work as one."
---Arbolita Pashak, Curandera, Chiapas, Mexico.

Shamanic Dreamtime Healing - the Transformational Medicine Way of Nature:
In general, regardless of the number of educational seminars, those who practice today's alternative healing arts are not shamanic healers. On the other hand, most traditional shaman/a are natural healers.

True shamanic healing requires ability to enter shamanic consciousness, the 'dreamtime' of non-ordinary reality beyond mental imagination to establish rapport with energetic plant intelligence, benefic spiritual forces and people's soul/spirit. At the deeper levels of pure shamanic consciousness we are essentially swimming in an infinite field of supreme intelligence. This transpersonal state of awareness is an elevated state of empathy and enables the shaman/a to feel and experience much of what a patient is struggling with. Real shamans see living structures as fields of energy and access information very specifically in the shamanic dreamtime realms.

Based on relationships with extra-material beings, shamanic healingis disregarded by western medicine, even when verifiable healings are produced. Often preliterate healing traditions cure illness as effectively as western medicine. Native cultures are our fathers, and we are their children. They are the older cultures. Often these so-called 'primitive cultures' have a grasp of the human mind and healing that exceeds that of the modern dominant culture.

Before European contact shamanic healing, the Medicine Way of Nature, was all that was available. Now that it has moved to an urban setting it is in danger of becoming distorted and empty of Spirit. Not dissimilar to the tobacco spirit of ancient Amazonia which originally was a powerful method of healing and a vehicle for communication with the Spirits. Today it's effects have become warped and destructive due to tortured reconfiguring for corporate profits. Not surprisingly the modern product seems to be angry and vengeful.

The traditional shamanic healer is a warrior/mediator between the field of opposites in the individual and society - the socio-psychotherapeutic differences on all levels of the people -physical, mental/emotional and spiritual. The human elemental constitutional condition is energetically re-balanced between the forces of health and illness; joy and sadness; vitality and depression; clarity and confusion; nurture and insecurity; inspiration and grief; peace and fear; vision and frustration; light/life and dark/death; positive light and negative light; harmony and chaos; kindness and vindictiveness; self-pity/caused by feeling superior over others and self-importance/caused by insecurity.

For much of our society there is a lack of meaning in life which generally leads to symptoms of depression and addictions. There is a growing search for spirituality and Mother Nature's healing medicine ways. The diseases of our society that are killing us are depression, over-work and obsessive materialism; self-hatred and abuse; feeling unhappy, unfulfilled and powerless; fear, paranoia and chaotic thinking from recreational substance abuse, alcohol, and over-medication; pornography, rape, emotional family traumas and child-abuse; theft, greed and dishonesty of organizations in authority; and rampant collective and individual lack of respect for Nature. Our inner war breaks out into wars between people and competing societies.

Traditional shamanic healing is an holistic approach to health encompassing body, heart, soul and Spirit. Modern research only recently is discovering what traditional healers have known for millenia, that disease exists not only on the physical plane but also in the emotional energetic fabric of an individual. Often physical symptoms are a collection of negative emotions. Everything is energy. The key to healing is transforming the energy of illness into the energy of health. Same as in physics where potential energy is transformed into kinetic energy.

When a person becomes ill their energy pattern becomes distorted. The breakdown of harmony results in energetic 'magical illnesses.' A body in disharmony is prone to disease. A state of disharmony arises when there is conflict between individual and community, between individual and cosmic spirit, or the toxic aggressive energy of the negative, envious or resentful thoughts of others. Shamanic healing facilitates the benefic forces of harmony on behalf of the client, removing blockages to prevent disharmony which can result in mental/emotional or physical disease.

This wisdom of the aboriginal ancients, is a practice that considers lack of health primarily the result of either loss of parts of our soul or exposure to toxic aggressive energy. In todays society many individuals feel disconnected and are dispirited, suffering a loss of spirit/soul. Collectively the society suffers from soul loss. For so many life seems to have no meaning. Shamanic healing liberates feelings of disconnetion with our inner Self and Great Spirit.

Shamanic healing views sickness as a loss of personal energy and power. When we are 'power-full,' full of Spirit - pure energy, we are unlikely to be vulnerable to the envy of others or resentment from persons who wish us harm or hope that we do not suceed in our endeavours. Toxic aggressive energies or intrusions may be symbolically represented in our night-time dreaming as various attack scenarios.

When we experience extreme fatigue, are emotionally weak, in grief, feeling anger, have become unconscious due to alcohol, drugs or accident or are selfishly or naively manipulating Cosmic Spirit for personal, political, showbusiness, or monetary agenda we separate from Nature, from our natural connection with the Great Spirit. Disconnected people in their expressions of self-pity or self-importance are hurtful to others and the environment by sending out negative thoughts and hostility. This traditional understanding teaches that disrespect for oneself, others and Nature returns multiplied many times and is seen as a cause of ill health.

Traditional shamanic healers are ordained or sanctioned by the Spirits. Trueshamanic healing is not an outpouring of emotion, sentimentality, or borrowing the form of ceremony witnessed, read, or learned in a seminar workshop. It also is not based on intuition, imagination or conceptual thinking. The Spirits come to us depending on our purity, without striving from our side. True shamanic healing is more than a genuine interest for others' well being and freedom from suffering. True shamanic healing requires ability to re-enter and remain anchored in the shaman/a's personal dream vision experience. Then the gift of the Spirits, the elemental Laws of Nature do the healing work. Traditionally if the healing way isn't backed up by a valid shamanic dream visioning gift, it will be nothing more than a series of mechanical gestures. Anything on the informational level is only representational, flat and superficial and unable to be a conduit of healing energy. You can't take anyone where you haven't already had direct dream vision experience.

All creative healing energy comes from the Great Spirit - Divine Universal Source of Truth through the Spirits, the elemental Laws of Nature. Traditional shamanic healers are respectful facilitators for the loving energy of Mother Nature's Spirit helpers. And it is ultimately the client's sincere heartfelt openess and surrender to the Great Spirit that is in control of their own healing.

It also is important to understand that transformational healing can not occur if the client is only curious.
Shamanic Dreamtime Transformational Healing - connecting body, heart, soul and spirit:
For the client shamanic healing begins with an honest desire for love and the opportunity to view the objective world with new sight. And to be open for our innate energetic forces to go in the direction of dignity and self-empowerment rather than dissipating into neurosis leading to exhaustion, guilt, soul disconnection and self- abuse.

Both alcohol, where the drinker wants to forget problems and blunt sensibility, or recreational substances which lead into an artificial paradise, are destructive and hinder spiritual progress. Shamanic healing is just the opposite. This Medicine Way of Nature enables us to regain our energetic wellness by purifying our spiritual nervous system enabling us to re-experience our true character, moral worth and natural soul connection with Spirit and the elemental Laws of Nature. Shamanic healing is possible when psyche and body of the patient harmonize with Nature. Shamanic healing repaints the distorted fabric of consciousness. It resets our biological clock according to universal time and harmonizes our natural brain chemistry. The corresponding shift in our personal values, priorities and self-image produces a transformative 'new beginning.'

Shamanic healing can result in personal lives that are more fruitful, public policies that help the people, entertainment that inspires, fair trade and sharing the outdoors without damaging the environment. This is the life changing gift of the elemental Laws of Nature. Shamanic healing is a direct experience of the empowering energy of the Great Spirit ending separation from our Divine Source.
No one is outside of The Laws of Nature. There is an equal reaction to every action. When we are living wellness, wholeness, health we radiate goodness to others and the environment and the universe reflects back to us our connectedness with Great Spirit. In the end, effective healing is dependent on our love quotient. Through our alliance with our compassionate Earth Mother's loving Laws of Nature, the seed of love grows.
Disclaimer:  This information is educational to offer a gateway of understanding to the dimension of the Sacred through shamanic healing and is not intended to replace standard medical treatment or advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition please consult your physician.

Here's similar verse in the Bible:  James 1:23-25
23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror
24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.
Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:36:41 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions