2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

This is Dennis's response to one readers feedback  (beLIEver) who read the book....

"I personally believe that MJ is gone from us, but lives among us in our hearts. I am aware that there are those that believe differently. They too have a right to their voice. This fan read LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS and wrote the following. We encourage all thoughts about where the story might take you. Thanks…"

Laura Tuller
@dennishchristen
My thoughts on "Lundon's Bridge & The Three Keys:

First, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed the magical & whimsical wonderment of the this story. I started to read it to my daughter, Skylynn. But being that she's only six, she'd rather look at pictures with her stories. So I decided to take it upon myself to finish Lundon's Bridge. I enjoyed all the characters and the positive message of the story and based on the writing style, I could see how easy it will be for young readers, as your audience, to be captured early on in the story. I also enjoyed the discriptive narration throughout the story which allowed me to visualize & imagine how the motion picture will be. I would love to take my kids to see it when it is released for sure! I am sure the movie will a great success as the main character will be no other than Paris Jackson!

In the back of my mind, I tend to wonder how or why Paris was chosen as the main character for this picture, as the message in the story is clearly like that of her father, Michael Jackson. I suppose Paris is an up and coming actress in the industry and believes in her abilities which I think is great! Speaking of the story's message, I feel I got three messages. One being, of course, protecting our planet & the ocean. Second, for example, the three keys: Belief in love, belief in belief itself & belief in the impossible, which both strongly represent the thoughts & beliefs of our good friend, Michael Jackson, right? Oh, and the belief in the possibility of evil people that can change to good people! The third message I felt is an indirect one I must say.

But first, you must know that in school I wasn't really too good at interpreting literature, so you might then understand if I appear to be way of base. LOL! So please don't' think of me as a strange & unusual person who is way out there in left field when I begin to tell you the third message that I came across when the story came full circle in chapter fourteen.

As you well know, there's a worldwide fan base of Michael Jackson and it's these people that are inclined to read Lundon's Bridge, especially since Paris will star in the motion picture. However, as I'm sure it's obvious to you, from being on Twitter, that this fan base is somewhat divided, in that there are believers and non-believers. Meaning, there are some who believe Michael Jackson has passed away & some that beLIEve that Michael is still with us and faked his death. You know this, right? Okay, without going into too much detail of all the hoax investigators, hoax game of clues creators, truth seekers & young pre-teens with girl crushes(I am neither of those), let me just say that I for one, am a believer that Michael is alive (gosh, please don't laugh). With that, the third indirect message that I received is merely based on my own belief & interpretation. Respect? Thank you. :)

The message is: "COME BACK" Through metaphores, similes, & the depiction of characters, Here is my interpretation. I like the metaphor Seven Reefs. Seven, being Michael's favorite number. This is simple. Then on page 207 the word BAM is used at the moment Dalina realizes she'd been deceived and turns from evil back to good. For the beLIEvers of Michael Jackson, we all know that BAM is Michael's word at the end of This Is It & it's also the BAM that DIDN'T happen in "July" and the BAM that those still wait for.

Also, I paid particular attention to page 208 where Dalina becomes humble in the idea that Lundon, the precious child, who's belief is powerful and indeed saved everyone. Michael was humble and believed very much is saving the children and that we all should be humble & take care of our children.
Here's a good one! Page 209, "You good soldiers have served this kingdom all your lives…" "You know what the Pom Family stands for! The choice is yours; make it now! Let's show our king who we are!" So very clear to me! On Twitter MJ's fan base is Michael's #SodliersOfLOVE & #MJsArmy . Michael is the KIng & #MJFam is the kingdom and we show Michael who we are & that we stand strong behind him. Am I right? Ya, you know it, hm?

Moving on. Page 211, where the antagonist, Varkor receives his just served demise. I feel as though Varkor is personifying Sneddon! To see Sneddon's demise would be a welcome idea since he is the very person who attacked our good king, Michael Jackson. Correct?

Next, page 212 where Kevin's body appeared one particle at a time with each one feeing free & having a special glow. To all MJ beLIEvers this would tell us that there is hope of a return of Michael given the "clues" in This Is It where Kenny mentions, "piece by piece" & "bright lights." Then Kevin goes to Lundon, played by Paris & are reunited with much belief & love. We all know that Paris has been in the spotlight since the day Michael left us.

Page 214 where all the bug children of Wonderland were "debugged" or Healed in a manner of speaking, became joyful & thankful. Even as Wart who was debugged was a policeman. Obviously the police were very unkind to MIchael & now we have in the story, the policeman became good. I think we all would much prefer that in real life, right? As for Wes and Ida… well they were just plain evil people, which in reality, people can be evil. Wes & Ida remind me of the parents of MJ's accusers back in the 90s. You can't fix 'em!

PAGE 217: Sparkles, the go-between, word-of-mouth fish, the one who is the voice & let the others know. I can think of only one person, although I could be wrong. This character reminds me of Pearjr! I'm very sure you know of her, she communicates to #MJFam that MJ is alive. Then where Sonia is reunited with Lundon because she soon believed. This is turning the nonbelievers of MJ's return to the beLIEver.

Finally on page 219, the best part. What can I say? It's beautiful, heartfelt & magical all in one. It's not just a happy ending. People's lives were changed, their beliefs & understanding. The three keys. Because of this, there is unity for what is good in the world and for the world. I think we all believe in Michael in this way, and for those who don't, should & maybe will.

So there you have it good sir. I know I may seem a bit far-fetched & way off course… LOL! But it's what gives people hope & inspiration to change for the better as we try not to get caught up in the evils that do exist in this beautiful world we live in. But it is time to open our eyes & be aware of the ones who are really evil. Now, I'm not one to get all caught up in all the hype, or over dramatize & get into anyone's business. I'm just a low key & laid back kind of lady who sincerely cares. So, either you got a good laugh and is well entertained or just simply respect my thoughts. As far as Twitter is concerned, the entire #MJFam is equal in my opinion. All our blood is red & we all love Michael Jackson the same & that is from the bottom of our hearts. I don't take sides & I love them all the same. And, as for the all the fakers, posers & hoaxers… I like to think I'm a good judge of character & I never take them seriously. I treat everyone with kindness & I tweet positive things with never a hateful word.

All in all, I enjoyed reading your book & sharing what it means to me. I can't' wait to take my kids to see the movie! Thank you so much for reading this & I appreciate your talents & bringing them out for the world to see. #LOVE

Laura Tuller
P.S. I don't expect that I'm at all correct in all this. But I do believe in the possibility. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is really WOW! The fact that this is coming from someone doing a movie with Paris Jackson as a cast member and that he is allowing a post that makes comparisons to MJ, really is IMHO.
Thanks for posting 2good2btrue!

I have a strong feeling MJ is involved in this project...
And Paris's character Lundon makes me think of "London" LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is really WOW! The fact that this is coming from someone doing a movie with Paris Jackson as a cast member and that he is allowing a post that makes comparisons to MJ, really is IMHO.
Thanks for posting 2good2btrue!

I have a strong feeling MJ is involved in this project...
And Paris's character Lundon makes me think of "London" LOL

The story certainly fits in exactly with the hoax and especially that BAM part...Has anyone on the forum read to book yet??

I do know that Medina, Paris Jacksons friend on Twitter, has also been cast in the movie...

Do you remember where Paris, Prince, Blanket, and Katherine were on MJ's 2nd death anniversary ??  That's right...at Larry & Shawn Kings house with Dennis Christen....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Good interpretation of the book, I would like to see the film.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm mixed on this as Dennis clearly says he's not a beLIEver. How can he spend time at LK's house with Katherine and the kids and still have this opinion? Sure he could just be saying that but IDK - doesn't give me as much excitement as I'd hoped.

I do believe the book is a picture of MJ through and through and it's no stretch to believe he's involved or at least has had some influence or maybe was an inspiration in the writings. I also have no doubt that for Paris this is a great role for her to play - so wholesome while spreading MJ's message of L.O.V.E.

Blessings to each of you this beautiful day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@2good2btrue..... thanks for sharing this interesting tweet, Laura Tuller is a wonderful and brave beLIEver that has dare to say in a very elegant way what she really thinks to somebody that could be in on this hoax, we need more beLIEvers like her.
I would like that Lundon's Bridge script were a reflect of the hoax and were made to show the world what Michael always dreamed of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

I think we were given a summary of the story a while back, and I also saw many similar hoax/MJ connections.
But I think Dennis, like Paris, cannot just come out and say he believes MJ is alive.

Paula, were you posting these?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And Dennis Christen follows believern on Twitter like Esprit 467 an me too.
Love to everyone <3<3<3  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I can not comment on the book, because I read it, but I like Laura Tuller has connected the dots.
2good2btrue Thanks for sharing, like everyone else, I agree that no one can get away with saying "MJ is alive" at least not yet.
                                                        :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I hope this means something good for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Cool! Now I do think I need to read this book or at least see the movie when it's out. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal