I am speechless how unprofessional and wrong the content of this article isw written
"By Andy and Danielle Mayoras, co-authors of Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights!, husband-and-wife legacy expert attorneys".
 :icon_eek:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They are obviously attorneys with lack of knowledge in insurance which is understandable. Attorneys do not study insurance in law schools. Insurance is a different world and based on its unique separate body of law, and, of course,  almost a single source of attorneys' salary.  No matter how tight is legal procedure associated with insurance, attorneys still are not proficient in insurance law.
Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:26:15 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

When AEG dropped ita 17.5 million insurance claim, was this good for the hoax overall?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I'm having a hard time knowing what to believe in all this recent legal stuff.  Where does reality end and the hoax storyline begin?  Is there indeed any reality or can it ALL be part of the hoax plot being played out? Does anyone know anything? Does everyone know everything? Who knows what and how much?!  Nothing changes where puzzling, unanswered questions lie! I keep watching!
Thanks God I'm not alone!
I've been troubled by the exact same questions ever since Michael's WILL issue started, then the new SONY Deal, then those e-mail leaked and now this AEG insurance stuff!
I just don't know what to think anymore of anything!  :Pulling_hair:
And if there ever was a good moment for true insiders to give us a helping hand, then this would be IT!  :bowdown:
Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:26:31 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AndreaTopic starter

Perhaps the goal is to create as much confusion as possible before the BAM and maybe to create some doubt/confusion for the hoax believers as well.  Darkest before dawn, and all that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Perhaps the goal is to create as much confusion as possible before the BAM and maybe to create some doubt/confusion for the hoax believers as well.  Darkest before dawn, and all that.

Or maybe Michael wants to show us the ordeal he went through before the BAM happens, so maybe this way he will be forgiven by the ones that don't understand why he faked his death or the ones that really thought he was dead and were not going to forgive him, I think it's a good move before the BAM and it sounds reasonable to me.
Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 03:31:53 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

AndreaTopic starter

Or maybe Michael wants to show us the ordeal he went through before the BAM happens, so maybe this way he will be forgiven by the ones that don't understand why he faked his death or the ones that really thought he was dead and were not going to forgive him, I think it's a good move before the BAM and it sounds reasonable to me.

That could be too.  Either way, or something else entirely, we're all wondering WTF is going on, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

But you know, sweetsunset, I'm not sure how much of an ordeal MJ went through and how much was/is his own controlled story-making.  Like I said before, where does reality end and hoax storyline begin? I know nothing!

@Andrea - yup we're all wondering .... and isn't that the best way to be, rather than lapping up every word printed and believing it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

One comment on the article site:
Simba said…If AEG took out the insurance, what does it have to do with the Michael Jackson Estate?
BTW there's no evidence that Michael Jackson was administered propofol at the time the policy was taken out, so failure to mention it was not misrepresentation. Not to mention the fact that propofol is not a prescription drug. It's a powerful anesthetic, which should only be administered in a hospital setting, and only by an anesthesiologist, which Conrad Murray is not.

And Murray incredibly kept no medical records on MJ, which has to be first for any respectable doctor.

I'm so looking forward to the lawsuit trial.  The characters and stage have been so intricately set.

Paula, L.O.L. reminds me of Mans-laughter!
Voice, I liked your, "Interesting that they used "M"ark "J"ones (MJ)."   "Ark ones" relates to TS' signs.
Though I don't know the dividing line between hoax and reality, I'm simply trusting  MJ in this--what choice do I have...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
AEG have to drop to insurance claim, otherwise Michael could not come back.  It's legal for someone to fake their death, as long as they don't get any money from an insurance claim.  I presume the insurance claim would re-imburse AEG of all costs incurred, and the rest would go towards the estate..(which is Michael)

I hope I'm on the right track here.  He legally can't be charged if he hasn't claimed any life insurance policy money...

Maybe Lloyds don't have any real evidence that Michael is actually dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

That´s what I was thinking. I remember reading that they have never received a valid death certificate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

That´s what I was thinking. I remember reading that they have never received a valid death certificate.

And also, what evidence do they have of "MJ's extensive drug and health issues"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

And also, what evidence do they have of "MJ's extensive drug and health issues"?

Exactly that's the point "no valid death certificate" plus are there any medical checkups? if Murray was hired to control MJ's health for the concerts where are those medical checkups? I keep on without believing that a so "professional" doctor as Murray could give Michael that fatal dose of propofol  without being monitored furthermore propofol is an anesthetic and not a restful sleep medicine.
Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 09:32:50 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

@ Andrea   :th_bravo:  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Sarahli

It all looks very scripted to me, when I heard about the leaked emails I thought "it's a Hoaxileak" lol I wonder what else is there in those 200 and so pages. :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

agree with you.

@ Scorpion Chick - Glad to see you back and posting. I was asking about you on the forum, before I did my own little disappearing act!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal