2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Some of the leaked emails released....
September 10, 2012, 04:13:28 AM
Emails reveal dire worries about Michael Jackson’s health in the days before his death
The Daily News has obtained a trove of emails – which are expected to play a central role in two lawsuits set for trial next year – which detail concerns over Michael Jackson’s health by those around him in the days and weeks before his death.

In this May 6, 2009 image released courtesy of Michael Jackson, pop star Michael Jackson, center, and director Kenny Ortega, left, are shown in Los Angeles during rehearsals.
Five days before Michael Jackson took his last labored breath in a darkened bedroom, the director of his ill-fated “This Is It” comeback tour was sounding the alarm — even louder than previously revealed.

Kenny Ortega sent a panicked email in the predawn hours of June 20, 2009, telling promoter Randy Phillips, the head of AEG Live, that Jackson appeared too “weak and fatigued” to rehearse the previous night, “trembling, rambling and obsessing” to the point Ortega recommended a psychological exam.

When Phillips didn’t immediately address his fears, Ortega fired off another email 11 hours later, the Daily News has learned.

“I honestly felt if I had encouraged or allowed him on stage last night he could have hurt himself,” Ortega wrote to Phillips in the confidential 1:20 p.m. missive obtained by The News.

Phillips responded within the hour, shooting down Ortega’s concerns with even more force than formerly exposed. “It is critical that neither you, me, or anyone around this show become amateur psychiatrists or physicians,” he wrote, adding that he was in touch with Jackson’s personal doctor, Conrad Murray, and had gained “immense respect” for the cardiologist who would later got to jail for involuntary manslaughter.

“(Murray) said that Michael is not only physically equipped to perform (but) that discouraging him to (perform) will hasten his decline instead of stopping it,” Phillips said.

“You cannot imagine the harm and ramifications of stopping the show now,” he wrote. “It would far outweigh ‘calling this game in the 7th inning.’ I am not just talking about AEG’s interests here, but the myriad of stuff and lawsuits swirling around MJ that I crisis manage every day and also his well-being.”

Signing off as Randy, he added: “Please stay steady. Enough alarms have sounded. It is time to put out the fire, not burn the building down.” Jackson, 50, appeared to improve significantly at followup rehearsals but died that Thursday after Murray provided a lethal dose of the surgery-strength anesthetic propofol to help the King of Pop sleep.

The trove of emails detailing dire concerns over Jackson’s health are expected to play a central role in two lawsuits set for trial next year.

One involves Jackson’s heirs suing AEG for wrongful death. The other is a battle over the $17.5 million insurance policy that Lloyds of London wants rejected due to Jackson’s alleged ailments.

A lawyer for AEG said the leaked emails were “cherry-picked” from more than 40,000 documents in an effort to “misguide” the public.

“Both Michael Jackson and his personal physician, Dr. Murray, repeatedly told all involved in the tour that Michael Jackson was healthy.

Randy Phillips, Chief Executive of AEG Live and promotor of Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' concert tour, testifies during Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial the death of singer Michael Jackson.

And indeed the autopsy showed that was in fact the case,” lawyer Marvin Putnam told The News. “AEG could not, and did not, cancel its agreement with Mr. Jackson, a respected performing artist who insisted he was ready and willing to perform, simply because he’d been ill one night.”
Putnam said Phillips and Ortega met with Jackson after the worrisome rehearsal to express their concerns and check on his welfare.
Jackson was “calm, lucid, and appeared fully healthy and engaged,” he said, and “backed up that convincing interview by performing brilliantly at the next two rehearsals, which Mr. Phillips attended personally.”

Defendant Dr. Conrad Murray in court during his involuntary manslaughter trial in downtown Los Angeles on Sept. 29, 2011.

The more than 200 pages of correspondence obtained by The News — and first reported by the Los Angeles Times — also provide a window into the strange behind-the-scenes minutiae surrounding the King of Pop’s final days.
One striking exchange shows Murray micromanaging his proposed London accommodations while Jackson — the man he was hired to attend — lost weight as he begged for dangerous drugs.
“Make sure that the mattresses are in top shape or they will have to be changed,” Murray wrote in a June 15, 2009, email about the posh residence he planned to inhabit with his three daughters and infant son.
Other leaked emails show that even though London’s O2 arena holds some 20,000 people, Jackson was only allowed 10 comp tickets per night for the sold-out run.

Actress Ashley Tisdale and director/producer Kenny Ortega arrive for the premiere of Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' on Oct. 27, 2009, in Los Angeles.

And two months before Ortega complained to Phillips that Jackson appeared “weak” and neglected by his personal staff, an AEG executive personally fired Jackson’s longtime nanny and confidant Grace Rwaramba to help the bottom line.
“AEG has been cutting down on Mr. Jackson’s expenses in anticipation of his upcoming tour. Unfortunately at this time the services you provide do not meet our needs,” AEG exec Paul Gongaware told Rwaramba April 19.
Perhaps most shocking were emails Phillips sent an AEG colleague shortly before Jackson stood at a podium in the O2 arena on March 5, 2009, and blew kisses to his screaming fans as he announced the “This Is It” deal.

Paul Gongaware, concert promoter and producer of Michael Jackson’s ill-fated 'This Is It' tour, testifies in the Murray trial in Los Angeles on September 28, 2011.

“MJ is locked in his room drunk and despondent,” Phillips wrote. “Tohme and I are trying to sober him up and get him to the press conference.”
Dr. Tohme Tohme was Jackson’s manager at the time and had negotiated a $100,000 per month salary from AEG.
“Are you kidding me?” the colleague wrote back. Together, Phillips and Tohme dressed Jackson in his glittering black satin neo-military suit and sunglasses.
“I screamed at him so loud the walls are shaking,” Phillips wrote. “This is the scariest thing I have ever seen.
He is an emotionally paralyzed mess riddled with self loathing and doubt now that it is show time. He is scared to death.”

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Some of the leaked emails released....
September 10, 2012, 07:45:37 AM
The more than 200 pages of correspondence obtained by The News — and first reported by the Los Angeles Times — also provide a window into the strange behind-the-scenes minutiae surrounding the King of Pop’s final days.
One striking exchange shows Murray micromanaging his proposed London accommodations while Jackson — the man he was hired to attend — lost weight as he begged for dangerous drugs.
“Make sure that the mattresses are in top shape or they will have to be changed,” Murray wrote in a June 15, 2009, email about the posh residence he planned to inhabit with his three daughters and infant son.

:WTF: :WTF:
Other leaked emails show that even though London’s O2 arena holds some 20,000 people, Jackson was only allowed 10 comp tickets per night for the sold-out run.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 10, 2012, 08:48:38 AM
Thanks 2good for posting this.  Wow....AEG sure weren't being very respectful of Mr Jackson it seems. Makes me think of that time Randy Phillips said he was paying for the toilet paper MJ was using to [you can fill in the expletives].
So Gongaware was the one who sacked Grace. And with Tomhe on the payroll of AEG, maybe now we are going to hear about his roll in all of this.
I don't know what to think about Murray and the mattresses.  No mention of Nicole in this either. Wasn't there some weird TMZ article about someone donating mattresses to Katherine for the kids in '09? Mattress King or something similar? :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 10, 2012, 10:37:32 AM
What is the role of Tomhe and why it was in the hospital next to Jermaine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

September 10, 2012, 11:14:18 AM
Thanks 2good for posting this.  Wow....AEG sure weren't being very respectful of Mr Jackson it seems. Makes me think of that time Randy Phillips said he was paying for the toilet paper MJ was using to [you can fill in the expletives].
So Gongaware was the one who sacked Grace. And with Tomhe on the payroll of AEG, maybe now we are going to hear about his roll in all of this.
I don't know what to think about Murray and the mattresses.  No mention of Nicole in this either. Wasn't there some weird TMZ article about someone donating mattresses to Katherine for the kids in '09? Mattress King or something similar? :animal0017:

Yes I remember this one: "Mattress King: I Took Care of the Jackson Family"
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bugsy

September 10, 2012, 11:18:07 AM
Signing off as Randy, he added: “Please stay steady. Enough alarms have sounded. It is time to put out the fire, not burn the building down.”

Reminds me of Michael at the end of beat it saying "let it burn, lights out" and then all the fire alarms that has been going off in various places since
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Andrea

September 10, 2012, 11:28:34 AM
There seems to be many shady/potential "bad" guys with this hoax.  Was AEG hoodwinked by MJ or are they in on it?  The media does appear to be painting Randy Phillips as a non-caring money-hungry fiend.  But we know the media lies for the most part so what's the deal?  How genuine are the emails, were they written with actual concern or scripted for their use now in 2012? Although I do remember Kenny's emails from before.  And ya, what up with Tohme?  So many questions...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2012, 12:33:31 PM
There seems to be many shady/potential "bad" guys with this hoax.  Was AEG hoodwinked by MJ or are they in on it?  The media does appear to be painting Randy Phillips as a non-caring money-hungry fiend.  But we know the media lies for the most part so what's the deal?  How genuine are the emails, were they written with actual concern or scripted for their use now in 2012? Although I do remember Kenny's emails from before.  And ya, what up with Tohme?  So many questions...

Looks to me like AEG is in bigger trouble than first thought ... obvious they're all gangsters with their own agendas. If true about MJ's condition prior to the announcement, I think he was drugged by someone... or maybe acting knowing something was up? And Tohme, I think he's a bad ass who got in with the big bad asses.  who made threats on MJ's life? Just my thoughts.
 :ghsdf: The mattress  :icon_lol:  would be great hiding place for some crucial evidence in there. Tapes, money, documents, video evidence?

Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 12:34:46 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 10, 2012, 03:24:33 PM
I highly doubt that these mails are true  :suspect: Michael has ruined the "economic " plans of many people with June 25.. this is the only sure thing... :moonwalk_:  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

September 10, 2012, 05:43:20 PM
Never trusted Randy Phillips and never will.  Only Michael can make me change my mind on him.  I believe initially Murray’s allegiance was to doing what Phillips dictated, lock stock & barrel for that hefty paycheck.  Though later I believe Murray’s good senses came back to him and he “pretended” to do the deed.  Certainly a doctor would know that to purposely “take care” of is patient in a destructive way would mean some serious jail time and a loss of his own livelihood.  I still feel that Murray is not in a real jail but put away somewhere out of sight for his own safety until this mess with AEG is settled.  In my eyes AEG dba Randy Phillips, Tohme Tohme & a couple others we aren’t discussing in this thread are treacherous money hounds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

September 11, 2012, 04:49:35 AM
Yes but isn't this a great murder mystery book/movie--who did what--we still don't know for certain for example, if Randy Phillips is in or not after all this time. These emails are going to be another fascinating layer coming out now, just in time for another trial chapter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 11, 2012, 04:16:52 PM
I saw that Arnold Klein published this on his FB page:

When you see this many marks on the arms and legs at autopsy as you do in Michael Jackson's records it tells a very important thing. Murray could not start IV's and was giving Michael Propofol through his skin into muscle. This would make him totally irrational as described in the emails we have seen and it would last >24 hours How many days was Michael irrational for???

Does anyone know if this is his real account?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

September 11, 2012, 04:21:00 PM

When you see this many marks on the arms and legs at autopsy as you do in Michael Jackson's records it tells a very important thing. Murray could not start IV's and was giving Michael Propofol through his skin into muscle. This would make him totally irrational as described in the emails we have seen and it would last >24 hours How many days was Michael irrational for???

I don't think that's his real account.  He actually tweeted his FB account a few times today with this address:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 11, 2012, 04:25:19 PM

I don't think that's his real account.  He actually tweeted his FB account a few times today with this address:

Andrea I think that´s his second account.
And the post I quoted is on that second one also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

September 11, 2012, 04:28:38 PM
Ok then, lol, clearly I don't know what's going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions