Andrea

The secret vault website has been shut down for a while now, I checked it a few months back (or so) and it wasn't running then either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I have never spoken directly to Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers, but it's possible that I received some of my information from them through an intermediary, but I did get the e-mails from more than one person and/or source. I never received any information from Katherine Jackson, or any of her lawyers though. Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

of course   :icon_cool:
Yeah, yeah...just like Liza Minnelli's, "When the autopsy report comes out all hell will break loose", and we're still waiting.  :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

"I have never spoken directly to Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers, but it's possible that I received some of my information from them through an intermediary, but I did get the e-mails from more than one person and/or source. I never received any information from Katherine Jackson, or any of her lawyers though. Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

of course   :icon_cool:
Yeah, yeah...just like Liza Minnelli's, "When the autopsy report comes out all hell will break loose", and we're still waiting.  :Crash:

I also remember Murray telling in his documentary that if the world knew how much Michael had to endure as a child, that there were terrible things done to him, the world would be in absolute shock.

Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:06:07 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

If I ever get the opportunity to talk to Murray (fat chance, lol), I would want him to expound on that because I've always feared some deep dark sinister secret about Michael's childhood.  I guess that comes from my working for years with child protection. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I look forward to be shocked 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
If I ever get the opportunity to talk to Murray (fat chance, lol), I would want him to expound on that because I've always feared some deep dark sinister secret about Michael's childhood.  I guess that comes from my working for years with child protection.
:icon_pale: :icon_pale: :icon_pale:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

Well Jermaine did tell us back in '09 it's all going to come out. Seems that was quite a prophetic statement.
Thanks for posting Mary.

Your comment, reminds me of Jermaine footage on the Aussie Radio interview (You know the infamous 'airport slip up vid) when Kyle Sandilands asks him, (after Jermaine says there is more) "Do you know what it is but you can't say it?" .... Insert Jermaine head nod here...

Love that vid. Almost my fave vid to date! Never get tired of seeing that one.
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:41:07 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I also remember Murray telling in his documentary that if the world knew how much Michael had to endure as a child

I remember that from the doco. I don't remember this though:

there were terrible things done to him, the world would be in absolute shock.

I really should re-watch to refresh.
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 01:20:31 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

suspicious mind

I also remember Murray telling in his documentary that if the world knew how much Michael had to endure as a child

I remember that from the doco. I don't remember this though:

there were terrible things done to him, the world would be in absolute shock.

I really should re-watch to refresh.

umm that just seemed to me like murray was just reiterating what we had already heard from michael in the past. don't forget ever since this thing began the others have been putting a whitewash on joe's treatment and in my opinion kate's enabling . i know it isn't popular to look at it that way , but the mother in me won't see it any other way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

umm that just seemed to me like murray was just reiterating what we had already heard from michael in the past. don't forget ever since this thing began the others have been putting a whitewash on joe's treatment and in my opinion kate's enabling . i know it isn't popular to look at it that way , but the mother in me won't see it any other way.

Suspicious, that's probably why I don't remember it, because it was a comment similar to what we had already heard before from Michael on several occasions (without trying to sound like I am diminishing the seriousness of such a comment made about his youth.

Re: Joe and Kate. We all like to put our parents on a pedastool and whitewash their errors, esp in their old age. I know we just lost several elderly family members this year, and all wrongdoing / bad stuff was wiped away when they entered their last few years as though it never happened. Its part of us a) reconciling and forgiving the bad b) understanding we are all imperfect c) self healing and closure and d) allowing that person to be forgiven in their old age. (its hard to be mad at old people, even though the past may hurt...)

As for Joe and Kate personally, I have no comment here. I think if MJ can forgive then I guess we can too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

suspicious mind

Suspicious, that's probably why I don't remember it, because it was a comment similar to what we had already heard before from Michael on several occasions (without trying to sound like I am diminishing the seriousness of such a comment made about his youth.

Re: Joe and Kate. We all like to put our parents on a pedastool and whitewash their errors, esp in their old age. I know we just lost several elderly family members this year, and all wrongdoing / bad stuff was wiped away when they entered their last few years as though it never happened. Its part of us a) reconciling and forgiving the bad b) understanding we are all imperfect c) self healing and closure and d) allowing that person to be forgiven in their old age. (its hard to be mad at old people, even though the past may hurt...)

As for Joe and Kate personally, I have no comment here. I think if MJ can forgive then I guess we can too.

just basically meant that i don't think murray is talking about stuff beyond what michael has already told us. as for the part about family situations, i know what you are saying but even when you forgive it doesn't just make the effects magically disappear. i also have been going through some family things this past year that revolve around this very subject.  makes for some very sad endings sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Very true re: sad endings as well as forgiveness doesn't erase the damage done.

Wishing you all the best in getting thru these trials and difficult times.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
And so  continue to talk about Michael ...   :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

@ Do, forgot to mention, liked your first post on page 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal