MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Someone From Dr. Conrad Murray's Legal Team Accused Of Leaking Confidential Michael Jackson Health Information
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Someone on Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team has been accused of leaking confidential health information about Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, a blockbuster report in the Los Angeles Times, based on a series of confidential emails, revealed that Jackson was drinking heavily, was showing signs of paranoia, anxiety and obsessive behavior and insisted on being called "Mikey" in the weeks leading up to his death.

The details of those final weeks are coming to light thanks to a lawsuit filed by AEG, the company that put together the This Is It tour, and Lloyds of London, the insurer for the planned 50-show concert series. However, the emails relating to Jackson's health contained in the lawsuit were ordered sealed by the judge overseeing the case to prevent confidential information being made public.

A source now claims to RadarOnline.com that someone from Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team leaked the confidential information to the Los Angeles Times, via an intermediary to Howard Mann, an ex-business associate of Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson.

Mann admitted to CNN recently that he had provided the Los Angeles Times reporter with the confidential emails, but skirted around the subject of how he obtained them. Mann tells RadarOnline.com exclusively: "I won't tell you who I received the e-mails from. I can guarantee you that I wasn't the only source for the Los Angeles Times story.

"I have never spoken directly to Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers, but it's possible that I received some of my information from them through an intermediary, but I did get the e-mails from more than one person and/or source. I never received any information from Katherine Jackson, or any of her lawyers though. Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in connection with Michael Jackson's death, and sentenced to four years in jail.

Calls seeking comment to Dr. Murray's attorneys weren't immediately returned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

"I have never spoken directly to Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers, but it's possible that I received some of my information from them through an intermediary, but I did get the e-mails from more than one person and/or source. I never received any information from Katherine Jackson, or any of her lawyers though. Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

of course   :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

Well Jermaine did tell us back in '09 it's all going to come out. Seems that was quite a prophetic statement.
Thanks for posting Mary.
Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:51:40 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
OK...now I'm a little bit worried... Just what information are they withholding and why...I just don't think it's going to be positive hoax wise...I just have this  gut feeling that it is not what we are expecting..Hope I'm wrong..

Thanks for sharing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

"Mikey"?... :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK...now I'm a little bit worried... Just what information are they withholding and why...I just don't think it's going to be positive hoax wise...I just have this  gut feeling that it is not what we are expecting..Hope I'm wrong..

Thanks for sharing

Do not worry. The information they are probably withholding is more information about his health and information that Michael Jackson is alive which would be released at the right time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Again, there is more to this Mann thing then meets the eye.

Shocks the world, eh? Big words. Not used very often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

The accusations are just flying everywhere aren't they? Next we're going to hear that the intermediary was the estate and the leaked emails were part of the settlement between them and Mann. Wasn't Mann the guy that supposedly found a bunch of private and oh so secret stuff in a storage locker? I wonder what that stuff was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All of these he say, she say stories being reported in the tabloids reminds of the song Breaking News.  :ghsdf:  I’m through speculating. I think I'll just sit back, relax, wait and see. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Many celebrietes are passed away in this last years... but after a few months no longer speak of their...  :icon_rolleyes:

About Michael " death " (   :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:) after three years there are always new news  :icon_e_smile:... and that for me says all ...

It's a great adventure !!!!  :compute: :moonwalk_: :bearhug: :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Do

"It is like there are two people there."

(from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Source of leaked Michael Jackson e-mails identified)

Yeah, they are called Mikey and Michael, aka Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe Jackson  :suspect: (I used to believe there was just Michael for a very long time, I'm really doubting now as time goes by and I learn more and more)

"Furthermore, the information released in the Los Angeles Times about Michael Jackson's health is just the tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more information to come out that will absolutely shock the world."

Well.....Maybe Michael Joseph Jackson HAD died due to drug abuse and Michael Joe Jackson is STILL ALIVE! Oh yeah, an absolutely shock the world experience.

Or.....there really is just one Michael who might have suffered physical and mental misery (vitiligo) through the hands of.....yes, of who?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Mysterious prediction of MJ's skin change.
In the vid, Cher revealed that in the late 1970's, someone told her that they were gonna change Michael totally, changing his skin colour. Now what kind of a remark is that if it isn't based on something that was actually going on?

Wasn't Mann the guy that supposedly found a bunch of private and oh so secret stuff in a storage locker? I wonder what that stuff was.

I hadn't heard that before.
I referred before in another thread to the passage in Jermaine's book on how Michael tape-recorded conversations with people he admired, to listen to it again so that he wouldn't miss a single remark. Later on, he began to (secretly) tape conversations with laywers, high profile people from the music industry etc. etc. to protect his interests. Jermaine said that people really have underestimated Michael. Could it be that this tapes has been found/that Michael will use these to reveal the sharks and wrongdoing in the industry? Maybe in a book? Books on Tape??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I am convinced that the key of this hoax will be books on tape and videos of surveillance cameras, that will be the only way that Michael will have to prove his innocence.
Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:00:58 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bugsy

Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:35:43 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This site has been conveniently shut down after the court ruling...

THE MICHAEL JACKSON SECRET VAULT'S
By Roger Friedman

There’s a new man in Katherine Jackson’s world.
Or make that, Mann.

Howard Mann is Mrs. Jackson’s new business partner.
He tells me bought the assets of Henry Vaccaro out of bankruptcy,
including the New Jersey warehouse filled with Jackson family
memorabilia. The warehouse included many personal items from the family including letters and some things that might caused embarrassment had they made it into an auction.

The story behind the secret vaults...were these the same men moving Michael Jackson's belongings out of Carolwood, Sept 10, 2009. Here's one of the pictures from that day that was never released. The men at the table with the list of the belongings said to have been working for the Estate of Michael Jackson?? They even went to the extremes of getting a judge on the phone.

These men wanted their items..he had a search warrant.

Is there a connection here? Were these men pictured above at Carolwood Sept 10th? If so, who has authorized them to take Michael Jacksons Belongings? As the Story continues to unfold.

New Man in Katherine Jackson’s Life is A Gambler Michael Jackson HollywoodNews.com

Mann quickly contacted Mrs. Jackson and made a deal with her.
He returned personal possessions, and in exchange started to
develop projects. The first is Mrs. Jackson’s book of photographs
coming this Monday, called “Never Can Say Goodbye.”

The book will be sold through a website called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login./

Check out the video on here. Michael Jackson's Secret Vault

So as you can see, there is alot more going on that we are not being told about...
Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:30:21 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This site has been conveniently shut down after the court ruling...

THE MICHAEL JACKSON SECRET VAULT'S
By Roger Friedman

There’s a new man in Katherine Jackson’s world.
Or make that, Mann.

Howard Mann is Mrs. Jackson’s new business partner.
He tells me bought the assets of Henry Vaccaro out of bankruptcy,
including the New Jersey warehouse filled with Jackson family
memorabilia. The warehouse included many personal items from the family including letters and some things that might caused embarrassment had they made it into an auction.

The story behind the secret vaults...were these the same men moving Michael Jackson's belongings out of Carolwood, Sept 10, 2009. Here's one of the pictures from that day that was never released. The men at the table with the list of the belongings said to have been working for the Estate of Michael Jackson?? They even went to the extremes of getting a judge on the phone.

These men wanted their items..he had a search warrant.

Is there a connection here? Were these men pictured above at Carolwood Sept 10th? If so, who has authorized them to take Michael Jacksons Belongings? As the Story continues to unfold.

New Man in Katherine Jackson’s Life is A Gambler Michael Jackson HollywoodNews.com

Mann quickly contacted Mrs. Jackson and made a deal with her.
He returned personal possessions, and in exchange started to
develop projects. The first is Mrs. Jackson’s book of photographs
coming this Monday, called “Never Can Say Goodbye.”

The book will be sold through a website called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login./

Check out the video on here. Michael Jackson's Secret Vault

So as you can see, there is alot more going on that we are not being told about...
Thanks 2good2btrue that's the storage locker I was talking about. If I remember correctly there were a couple TMZ articles about this a while back. Maybe we need to dig deeper into what Mann found in there and what sort of information he decided not to give back to the family. I think it could be important to find out when he originally came into possession of this warehouse. I think it may have been before June 25th but I'm not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions