Do

Re: Mysterious prediction of MJ's skin change
September 08, 2012, 04:00:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's scary what Cher was told back then (it was in the late 1970's on a party on the Queen Mary II) and I read about it before. And 'coincidentaly' Michael's vitiligo started to develop in the late '70's, early 80's. Vitiligo AND lupus can be induced by drugs, like medication, but after hearing Cher's story, it might have well be induced by heavier stuff (by the handlers, not by Michael).
Manifestations of drug induced lupus and vitiligo:

What I read over there it sounds all too familiar.

Also, I saw a picture of Arnold Klein with a white spot on his left arm. Can't paste the picture tho. You can find it here:

Scroll down to see the picture. Reading the blog is also worthwhile.
I have checked that blog out,and she touches some very interesting subjects.She believes that Klein is Prince and Paris biological father.She certainly has different viewpoints than the members here.Her articles on DNA altering are mind boggling .

Yes, her blog is VERY mind boggling, although I don't agree with all the subjects. She often makes references with the bible and I'm not familiar with all of that, but I'm trying. About Klein being the biological father of Prince and Paris, I have to be honest with myself on that and that is that I have a very hard time believing Michael was their biological father. He was their dad, but not biological. But that doesn't matter, he loved them. And I know that he said that it was his sperm they used, maybe that was told to him or maybe he lied about that, I don't , maybe it was another foul play of the handlers.

@Onthewingsoflove
Yes, I know he said that Vitiligo was on his fathers side (Jermaine wrote in his book that he, also, has a white spot) but that doesn't totally convince me that it wasn't done to him deliberately. I hope and pray that it didn't go tHAT far to control him, it makes me sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

September 08, 2012, 04:01:07 AM
I have that pic on my computer Do....

That's the one I meant, thanks RK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

September 08, 2012, 05:08:27 AM
Please read the latest blog entry of Bonnie, it totally fits this thread:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

September 08, 2012, 10:14:24 PM
has anyone considered that this was told to her so that she would some day remember it. perhaps to make ones who here it aware that there is someone in control here. and i am not talking about tptb 
all that he would have to go through as preparation for what was to come? maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 09, 2012, 02:16:02 PM
I always thought that Vitiligo was autoimmune and/or genetic.

But Wikipedia says:

The cause of vitiligo is unknown, but research suggests that it may arise from autoimmune, genetic, oxidative stress, neural, or viral causes

So.... :suspect:

Great find, MaryK. There is still the possibility that Michael was infected with it to become white. How cruel.

It may be, who knows..

mmmmhh     :suspect:... Katherine also said many times that Mike had this disease...but since childhood I remember...but I'm not sure now ...  :confused::confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

September 09, 2012, 02:22:07 PM
May be "they" knew it is in the family and the disease was awakened some how! But I'm not a doctor and I don't know if this is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

September 10, 2012, 11:06:22 AM
Souza wrote a long article on fluoride and vitilago a while back, hinting that they did this to MJ.

Yes, I remember, reading this, what he wrote Bonnie and what he said Cher, ..devils i believe any old thing of these delinquent :-[ :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:58:53 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

September 10, 2012, 03:38:18 PM
May be "they" knew it is in the family and the disease was awakened some how! But I'm not a doctor and I don't know if this is possible.
Also Blankie, I remember vaguely that KJ did mention that Michael had it when he was younger.  Now I'm wondering if MJ had mentioned it to some close people around him that he intended on getting changes to his face down the road, since his dad said nasty things about him even when young. Maybe there were already some white spots visible long before Thriller that he covered with make-up. This 'person' that talked to Cher must have been well aware of the vitiligo disease.
For example what is on his fingers?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

September 11, 2012, 04:07:21 AM
Do
Yes, her blog is VERY mind boggling, although I don't agree with all the subjects.
I've been spending a bit of time going through her many articles, and she definitely is an intelligent researcher. However I find that it's her big picture conclusions about MJ that I cannot accept as true, considering all we've learned on this site, including the interaction with Front and TS.  She definitely holds to MJ as weak, victimized and not really behind the death-hoax brilliance at all, but rather all sinister forces such as AEG, Sony and Branca.   I keep going through everything we've learned in my mind, with her stance that the later MJ and his 3 kids are all fakes, and I simply don't feel it holds water.  But I certainly respect her, even as I respect all those who believe MJ is dead.

There's a lot a cool videos of MJ with Cher:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djjx0wMWdg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpMm3NeL2Yk[/youtube]
What a charmer MJ is here: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_PIXp-4bA[/youtube]

Also on the LKL video where they talk about the strangeness of MJ, one commenter asked:
Oh Wow! Look who's talking here. I suppose her daughter is Normal. LOL.
Larry King asks why MJ changed his persona???? WHY DOESN'T LARRY ASK
HER WHY HER DAUGHTER CHANGED HERS!
Nevermind how much plastic surgery Cher got...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 11, 2012, 10:28:50 AM
Do
Yes, her blog is VERY mind boggling, although I don't agree with all the subjects.
I've been spending a bit of time going through her many articles, and she definitely is an intelligent researcher. However I find that it's her big picture conclusions about MJ that I cannot accept as true, considering all we've learned on this site, including the interaction with Front and TS.  She definitely holds to MJ as weak, victimized and not really behind the death-hoax brilliance at all, but rather all sinister forces such as AEG, Sony and Branca.   I keep going through everything we've learned in my mind, with her stance that the later MJ and his 3 kids are all fakes, and I simply don't feel it holds water.  But I certainly respect her, even as I respect all those who believe MJ is dead.

Also on the LKL video where they talk about the strangeness of MJ, one commenter asked:
Oh Wow! Look who's talking here. I suppose her daughter is Normal. LOL.
Larry King asks why MJ changed his persona???? WHY DOESN'T LARRY ASK
HER WHY HER DAUGHTER CHANGED HERS!
Nevermind how much plastic surgery Cher got...

Thanks for those great vids, I love them!

Mjonmind, maybe I don't understand you correctly, but do you think that Bonnie believes MJ is dead? Because that's not the case (anymore). When she started the blog, yes, she believed he had passed away, but she changed her mind after her initial researches. And it's true that she isn't very much into the 'hoax-thing', and do feels that Michael is the victim of many sinister forces/people around him, she surely believes he is a very strong and smart human being who wasn't stupid about what was going on around him.
This line of hers make me wanna smile because I can see it right in front of me:

"You're the only one I will probably ever know that can win a fight wearing only one rhinestone glove in the boxing ring!" :michael-jackson:

About the fake MJ/children, you're right, that's one of the subjects I don't agree with, but still there is something about the children were I cannot put my finger on (for example their biological origin, like I mentioned in my post above). I cannot understand why Michael was telling that he is the biological father of Prince and Paris, but it seems to me he is not. Which isn't a crime ofcourse, but I guess he would notice himself that there isn't any black heritage visible. It's not a shame nor does it mean he would love them less. I know this is a touchy subject and it should not matter to us one bit, but what I'm feeling about it is that Michael was told they were using his sperm, which wasn't the case after all. Maybe they set him up, causing more confusion and questions about him and his life, trying to make him look REAL weird. I don't know and I'm pulling my hair because of it, all theories are possible and I simply don't know what to believe anymore.

You mentioned it yourself above, questions were always asked about Michael changing his persona (the weirdo), what about Cher and her daughter/son? Not one question about that!! Live and let live, but it seems that rule didn't count when it came to Michael.
Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 11:43:57 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

September 11, 2012, 04:53:36 PM
wasn't there a clip posted somewhere and someone was talking to cher regarding the baby dangling thing and she was proclaiming fairly loudly that he should not have those children?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmindTopic starter

September 11, 2012, 07:26:48 PM
Do
Maybe they set him up, causing more confusion and questions about him and his life, trying to make him look REAL weird. I don't know and I'm pulling my hair because of it, all theories are possible and I simply don't know what to believe anymore.
Me as well.  All we can do as Back/Front say is 'Keep watchin...'.  'Make these mysteries unfold.'  It's not worth loosing your hair. :icon_lol:

Sorry about my wording above. I know she has come to believe he's possibly alive.  I really meant to say that I respect her views, as well as respecting the fans who believe he's dead.

Suspicious, there always is that possibility that she's saying the above to raise controversy.  Lying seems to abound with this  hoax, some lies are more believable that others.  And there also have been so many two-faced people--saying they were a close friend of MJ's and then stabbing him in the back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2012, 05:45:27 PM
My vitiligo was genetic from 5 generations back, but stayed dormant my whole life. Until... I hit 30 and started to get stressed. That's when my skin started changing colour.

I respect every ones opinion, but with my whole being do NOT believe that MJ was infected with a viral strain of vitiligo as part of a sinister plot.

I do believe he may have resorted to the most radical forms of treatments for his vitiligo, which may have included introducing drugs, viral, (obviously creams which we all know about) to treat his vitiligo and even out the skin tone. If I had the money, I'd do the same. I use creams, depending on how my vitiligo develops, I may use the medication to diminish pigmentation evenly. But it depends on how much it spreads. Also I am not black, so docs may feel that my vitiligo might not warrant such excessive treatment as it isn't as noticeable as it is on a dark skinned person.

EDIT: My point is that stress was my trigger. MJ lived his whole childhood / young adulthood under stress. Just sayin.
Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:47:44 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 30, 2012, 06:13:03 PM
My vitiligo was genetic from 5 generations back, but stayed dormant my whole life. Until... I hit 30 and started to get stressed. That's when my skin started changing colour.

I respect every ones opinion, but with my whole being do NOT believe that MJ was infected with a viral strain of vitiligo as part of a sinister plot.

I do believe he may have resorted to the most radical forms of treatments for his vitiligo, which may have included introducing drugs, viral, (obviously creams which we all know about) to treat his vitiligo and even out the skin tone. If I had the money, I'd do the same. I use creams, depending on how my vitiligo develops, I may use the medication to diminish pigmentation evenly. But it depends on how much it spreads. Also I am not black, so docs may feel that my vitiligo might not warrant such excessive treatment as it isn't as noticeable as it is on a dark skinned person.

EDIT: My point is that stress was my trigger. MJ lived his whole childhood / young adulthood under stress. Just sayin.

Hi Aussie I am happy to see you back I have been missing you, I am so sorry to hear about your losses and I hope you can get over it.
I do really agree with your post I too don't believe that Michael was infected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 30, 2012, 06:20:47 PM
Thanks sweetsunset, can not tell you how much I have missed this place and all the people here, I genuinely mean that. So glad to be back here and glad to be getting life back to normal after all the family stuff going on, which includes hoaxing! Love it!

I have had a crap year, so I have to tell ya, a BAM would seriously turn it around for me...  (how selfish am I?? Lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal