SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Im_convincedmjalive: do no direct the discussion towards me. This IS really a personal attack.
And I am not over sensitive and I do NOT assume. I am just NOT as stupid as you seem to think I am!

Stick to the point of the discussion, which is Mj, Illuminati and Tony's accusations regarding the presence of fakers.
I am not interested in what you think about me.
And i am also NOT interested in talking about your previous (older) irony towards me.
Stick to the subject.
Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:36:52 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

You guys are both important members here. Please lets give the other the benefit of the doubt. You both know I absolutely LOVE discussion, debate, intensive investigation, and I value and admire each of you for your amazing intelligence, skills, and confidence--plus I know you both love MJ which is the most important to me personally.

I don't want to see either of you in a pickle with the admin and mods, so maybe we should just end the discussion on this for now. Thanks!
Actually I think I'm going to do a lock because it doesn't seem to be going in a good direction.  (If Souza wants to keep it open then it can be changed.)

Im_convinced and Sim, blessings!
Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:03:33 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions