Re: Will we hear from Michael?
July 22, 2013, 03:49:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Loves2Fish...your nickname says it all you are trying to fish us and you won't get it, you are coming here with a very arrogant attitude pretending you know MJ much better than we do after being full 4 years studying about him, reading about him and even some of us being his fans since many years ago,  this is a investigation hoax forum and we are here to look for clues and trying to figure out and connect dots, we are  quite confident that we are waking the right path and we'll get to know the truth very soon, are you looking for clues, connecting dots or just assessing our behaviour or thoughts about it all?. We already talked about this software capable of copying any human voice when we talked about "The Main Attraction" who could be an impostor or MJ himself, the fact that this software exists doesn't make MJ to be dead, so please think about it.

I don't understand the defensiveness.  I completely understand what Loves2Fish is saying with regards to internet impostors. It is something for people to watch out for. My concerns would be with those who ask for money or compromising photos. Frankly, I find it disgusting and juvenile for grown women to beg someone on Twitter or FB or any social media site to say hello to them. If they are being deceived (not harmed, mind you) then they deserve what they get. The old saying anyone can be anyone on the internet is truer today than it was before what with all the information you can gather and the technology available.

Also, I don't think this is a pissing match over who "knows" Michael better.

Being a fan of the entertainer, or looking for evidence he hoaxed his death leaves a lot of room for knowing the man. Unless you're personally acquainted with him, the only thing you know about him is what he's allowed you to see of himself, and even that presents a two edged sword he seemed to constantly evolve as he progressed through the years.

Charissa do you think we are not aware that the internet is full of impostors and trolls at this point? we have been very well advised from the beginning on this forum, my defensiveness is because I don't know what is Loves2Fish doing here if she is not a beLiever furthermore she is trying to convince us of what? I can clearly see her intentions I haven't read any positive post of hers about the hoax I don't know if you unserstand what I mean but I'll leave it here because I am not the kind of person that likes to fight but I repeat it: I am seeing lately very weird people visiting and posting on this site, that's all I have to say.

Fair enough, sweet. That would lend the question: Are non-believers not welcome? See, I can't clearly say I believe Michael is alive. I can't say he's dead, either. I also don't see a lot of significance in the "clues" some people post. I believe people will see what they want to see, even that which is so far fetched it borders on delusion & I've read some posts here that really make see say "hmmm", too. That said, I can't agree with everything  be intellectually honest. I won't dismiss something without considering it, but at the end of the day, I have to decide what to believe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loves2FishTopic starter

July 22, 2013, 04:06:02 PM
Loves2Fish...your nickname says it all you are trying to fish us and you won't get it, you are coming here with a very arrogant attitude pretending you know MJ much better than we do after being full 4 years studying about him, reading about him and even some of us being his fans since many years ago,  this is a investigation hoax forum and we are here to look for clues and trying to figure out and connect dots, we are  quite confident that we are waking the right path and we'll get to know the truth very soon, are you looking for clues, connecting dots or just assessing our behaviour or thoughts about it all?. We already talked about this software capable of copying any human voice when we talked about "The Main Attraction" who could be an impostor or MJ himself, the fact that this software exists doesn't make MJ to be dead, so please think about it.

You make an awful lot of unwarranted "assumptions".  I have never stated what I believe.  But you go ahead and assume however you choose.  I guess that is just the nature of some people, so I'm not going to pass judgement either way. However I would ask that you not be so rude as to make fun of my Nickname, my father had that sticker made for me and the name is very sentimental, and I would have never used it here if I had known ahead of time that someone would belittle me with it.  Thank you and have a great life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 22, 2013, 04:13:58 PM

You make an awful lot of unwarranted "assumptions".  I have never stated what I believe.  But you go ahead and assume however you choose.  I guess that is just the nature of some people, so I'm not going to pass judgement either way. However I would ask that you not be so rude as to make fun of my Nickname, my father had that sticker made for me and the name is very sentimental, and I would have never used it here if I had known ahead of time that someone would belittle me with it.  Thank you and have a great life.

Sorry Loves if I have offended you if your nickname has somrthing to do with your father and it means something sentimental then I love your nickname I didn't mean to offend your father or you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions