2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Proof that MJ did NOT hire Branca June 17th 2009
September 03, 2012, 07:59:26 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeuvnN4Y5dw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Original Bio before it was changed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I don't know. These emails seem to have been leaked at a convenient time (so far from "death" date and so close(?) to BAM date) ...while implicating Branca of wrong-doing at the same time.  I think it's another hoax move.  Because to believe that Branca is lying about MJ hiring him on June 17 means that we are to believe that MJ was some sort of hot mess then too.  I don't buy that.

I think this hoax move is to, once again, bring attention to June 25th and what led up to it.  Although exactly "what" that is won't be revealed until the right time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I don't understand anything  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Me either Paula...with the exception that Michael is alive and hoaxed his death. I get the reasons...but the players are the confusing factor. I have questioned Branca in the past, but it's Howard Weitzman who I would like to
know about. He was a key player along with Pellicano during the '93 set up. And he's still lurking about. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
RK, I agree with you.  Howard is the character we should be keeping our eye on..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Me too               :computer-losy-smiley:
Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:32:57 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Like I said in the other thread somebody is lying. This thing says he met with Michael after a rehearsal 8 days before his death to sign this contract.  Randy Phillips said in an interview that Michael did not return to rehearsals until June 19th which would have been only 6 days before "death".  Seems Branca's got a few issues with dates he throws out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

Now everything is pointing to Michael not being able to perform and being "sick".  If Michael was not able to perform according to them, but murray kept saying that he was ok to do it, that contradiction could lead to either getting Murray free from jail or for real making him guilty of the propofol shot.

Some people say A and others are saying B  ::)

We just have the videos of this is it to judge by our own, and, to me, Michael in the "penguin dance" looks kinda off but Michael in "they don´t care about us" looks Michael in full power and ready to perform.  :WTF: 3 years and I am still doubting  :Pulling_hair:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Now everything is pointing to Michael not being able to perform and being "sick".  If Michael was not able to perform according to them, but murray kept saying that he was ok to do it, that contradiction could lead to either getting Murray free from jail or for real making him guilty of the propofol shot.

Some people say A and others are saying B  ::)

We just have the videos of this is it to judge by our own, and, to me, Michael in the "penguin dance" looks kinda off but Michael in "they don´t care about us" looks Michael in full power and ready to perform.  :WTF: 3 years and I am still doubting  :Pulling_hair:

I say only...but when decide all to leave Michael alone ?  :screaming-7365:   :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Well, this mess of lies and doubts, I can only clear that Michael could not see Branca in trials because MJ did not attend.
Regarding emails, I mean it's part of the joke, MJ feigns illness to justify what would come next.
Speaking of assumptions, I want to share a tweet I read a while back, the person does not say who he is, but he talks about what it looked like MJ, in trials.
Tweet sent to Tina Becker (@ starrysky4MJ)
#MJfam #Justice4MJ
It's from an insider, who worked in the technical team from TII production.
"Hi, My name is XXX. I will spare a name as I don't want any lawsuits brought against me by AEG or any company affiliated with them. I worked as part of the technical team on Michael's This is it production. Firstly let me just say, Michael was a good man, I bare him no ill will or malice, but the reason for this posting is for a few simple reasons, I am publicly not permitted to talk about any aspect of the This is it production. Everyone who worked on that has been told not to give any kind of public statement, only officials or people who are granted permission by AEG are allowed to discuss publicly about the production. People who are allowed are the obvious ones, such as directors(Kenny etc.) dancers, a few people from production(set, costume designers), musical director etc, the dancers etc...Understand this...everything that is being said by these people has been vetted and checked. They are told which details to reveal. My main anger and point of this article is 3 main things, that I witnessed but did not see in the dvd movie.(that my nephew purchased)

1. Many of the vocals used in This is it movie are not the vocals I heard. Please hear me out.I heard Michael sing ALL of his songs without playback, in the rehearsals we NEVER USE PLAYBACK. When I was younger and starting out I got a job on Michael's earlier tour in 1991. I worked as a junior in productions, and I witnessed 2 rehearsal sessions. There was no playback, even though when he had taken the show out of rehearsals and onto the road there was a playback. I am sure you can find rehearsals from an earlier tour on the net. just look into it, he never uses playback on rehearsals, it's pointless because there is no audience .Basically from my experience with Michael, he never uses playback in rehearsals. It's a waste, as there is no audience.I am unhappy that Kenny did not show Michael's real voice on a few songs.

2. My second problem is that some performances from Michael has been left out. He turned up for around 3 rehearsals a week, out of a 6 day week. And in the end had done around 4 full rehearsals before june 25th. How it worked was like this, Michael spent time learning the moves with his choreographer, and would come in and rehearse with the dancers on average 1-2 times a week, the 3rd day when he was at rehersals he looked into productions and had costume fittings etc.. When Michael was absent there would be a double, just to step in(so the dancers could rehearse). I blatantly saw this double in the movie, in the Smooth criminal performance. You see, that background(with the towers and building)was fully completed after his death. Any footage of him in-front of those building in smooth criminal is not him, HOWEVER IT IS MICHAEL WHEN THE BACKGROUND IS WHITE. That particular scene was confusing, as they mixed the 2 footages together-the footage of the buildings is used with a Michael step in( a double), and when he is in-front of a white screen that is him. Confusing but watch that scene again and you will know what i mean. It's him when he says POW and he's in front of a WHITE screen, BUT IT IS THE DOUBLE WHEN HE IS IN-FRONT OF A 3D BACKGROUND OF BUILDINGS.

Other performances that, after researching it, has been denied. MICHAEL did perform dirty Diana,it was a masterpiece. Granted Michael didn't sound all that good, it was only rehearsal. He did it twice. The set up was excellent. Why AEG are denying it had taken place I do not know. We are the world was also performed, and Heal the world and a few others.INFACT IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH ON THE NET YOU WILL FIND FANS THAT HAVE RECORDED HIM PERFORMING DIRTY DIANA(ON THERE PHONES OUTSIDE STAPLE CENTRE), BUT KENNY HAS DENIED THAT HE PERFORMED IT.I just wanted to let you guys, the real fans, that there is the real footage out there somewhere and one day you will hopefully get to see it.

3. MY third problem with the movie is, it did not address the health concerns that we all saw. Not the thinness, Michael, if my memory serves me well has always been thin, this was not a problem. The problems that I saw, was basically Michael had some problem with his feet. After his rehearsal with the dancers, he would usually be in a great deal of pain, from his feet. I don't know if any one can shed some light on this, but someone on set said his skin on his feel tears easily and has become very sensitive after years of putting them to use. I guessed this is why Michael's dancers were going to do a large number of the heavy routines, with Michael only participating in a few dance routines(such as Beat it The way you make me feel), the rest of the time he would be just walking around stage, filling the room with his presence.

He was also in great pain from his back. Although this is not in the movie, but on days that Michael was not there Randy, don't know his second name but from my understanding at the time, he was the man who was funding this elaborate show, Randy was always talking to Kenny about Michael's and his worries about him not completing 50. Randy and Kenny were talking a lot, and made alot of plans in-case his health fails, Randy also hired a doctor for Michael. Kenny, as instructed by Randy, always made sure the camera's were rolling on the days MJ turned up for rehearsals, although he denies this, but these film footages were made as a guarantee, that if something happened he would have something get his investment back on. I don't know if you fans know this, or whether it is common knowledge or not, but Kenny and Randy are cousins(I think distant)In fact we were all told that if we saw Michael and his entourage we were to send word to Kenny immediately so as he could instruct the camera men to film. Well I have said my peace. My message to Michael, Michael you were being subjected to games and spin for most of the latter years of your life, I don't know if you were aware of it, but it continued until the day you died. I hope you have finally found the rest that you deserve.I have given this page of my final words on the issue of Michael to a friend, who will find the best place to place this piece of writing.

I hope it gives all who read an insight. Eternal peace and god bless you all."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · Reply
It may be a lie, but at least do justice to our belief that MJ was in perfect physical condition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Remember this :icon_question:

Katherine Jackson -- MJ Estate Lawyers are 'Greedy'
Katherine Jackson is unloading on the lawyers overlooking Michael Jackson's Estate -- calling them "greedy" ... and claiming they're filing lawsuits left, right and center just to make a quick buck.

In a recent interview from the Michael Jackson Secret Vault, Katherine says, "All these lawyers that are involved in Michael's business since he passed -- there's a lot of them -- I think they're trying to create different lawsuits and things because they're greedy and they want to get paid."

As we previously reported, the Estate is currently suing Katherine's business partner Howard Mann for allegedly profiting off MJ's name and likeness without their permission -- an accusation Katherine took very personally.

In the video at 0:29 Katherine says: "I know they are handling Michael's business"

"All these lawyers that are involved in Michael's business since he passed -- there's a lot of them -- I think they're trying to create different lawsuits and things because they're greedy and they want to get paid."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

No wonder MJ fired Branca in 2003.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This was said by La Toya in 2011

La Toya Jackson: Michael Was Murdered ... His Kids Have 'Nothing'

La Toya Jackson is convinced her brother Michael was murdered. From the bottom of her heart, murdered. And she knows who did it. The second half of Jackson's memoir, 'Starting Over,' deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, specifically Michael. The outspoken singer-actress pulled no punches when PopEater caught up with her to discuss her controversial theories about the King of Pop's death and her belief that Dr. Conrad Murray was just a "fall guy" in an insidious conspiracy to kill. Why? To attain the bottomless pot of gold that is MJ's song catalog. And who told her this was going to happen? Michael. She tells us she's fighting this fight, even if it's unpopular within her family, because she wants what's best for Michael's three orphans. "Michael always used to say, 'La Toya I want to leave everything to my kids,' and here they have absolutely nothing," she said.

You think Michael was murdered.
Yes, I do. I believe that from the bottom of my heart. The people that he told me were going to murder him are behind his murder. They know that. They know who they are. They're controlling his estate now.

(Two people control Michael's estate, executors John Branca and John McClain.)

You believe it was over his publishing catalog.
That's what he told me. Within a week of his death people he had eradicated from his life completely, came in lurking, asking questions about the catalog, speaking to the attorney who controls the catalog. My brother Michael was clean (when he died), he had no drugs in his system, he was leading a good life. He was unhappy with the way people were treating him. The coroner said there was nothing in him except for the propofol which was pumped in his body and it was enough to kill an elephant.

Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy, there were people behind it. It was a conspiracy and they know that. I want to have a one-on-one with Dr. Murray. I would love to sit down and talk with him.

You say the English tour was fishy.
First of all he told me he never would do a tour again because he said they would assassinate him if he was on stage. He finally agreed to ten shows which he didn't want to do but he agreed and he wakes up overnight and there's 50 shows and they told him he had to do them. They knew he wasn't capable of them, they knew he wasn't healthy enough. He had a kidney problem, he was extremely thin, he was always freezing. They knew what they were doing. This isn't what I'm thinking, these are facts.

How does your family feel about you saying this?
When you lose a loved one, everybody is so hurt and there were some that said, 'Oh he's dead, let it be and move on,' but no, I need to find out what happened. My mother and father have always been for me and on my side and telling me they're so proud of me, to keep fighting. I love that, it gives me the tenacity to keep fighting and for his children. Michael always used to say, 'La Toya I want to leave everything to my kids,' and here they have absolutely nothing.

How are his children doing?
They're doing very well thank you. I'm very proud of them. It was my mother's decision to unmask them. She felt like she wanted them to be normal. However I understand why Michael did it. He wanted his kids to have the freedom to go out and not be recognized when they weren't with him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He does strike me as narcicisstic  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Me either Paula...with the exception that Michael is alive and hoaxed his death. I get the reasons...but the players are the confusing factor. I have questioned Branca in the past, but it's Howard Weitzman who I would like to
know about. He was a key player along with Pellicano during the '93 set up. And he's still lurking about.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Exactly how I feel. Hard to know who is good / bad and who is just being used.

All I know is that sometime this yr I am going to have a massive bam party! Lol x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal