Interesting new development of old story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Interesting similarities to the 30th anniversary concert of MJ's in Madison Square Gardens in 2001.
Frank Cascio is quoted by TMZ:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson took Propofol as early as 1999, a former manager claims in a new book -- and says Jackson was late to his 30th anniversary concerts because he was drugged up.
I remember reading elsewhere in great detail which I can't find now, how Frank had to totally bring him around to perform.  I think this is all a pack of hoax-lies, setting the stage for a long record/reputation of seeming irresponsible behaviour on his part about performing.

Yet in this video showing MJ throughout his performance there, he is spectacular!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He TOOK propofol or he WAS GIVEN propofol ... ?!   :Pulling_hair: same as dept created by himself or dept created by his staff without his knowledge ...  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Can I just say that even if all this is true, would you stop loving him?? 

I can only speak from my own experience here, but it all depends on the drug of choice as to whether you want to feel high or low...

Alcohol can give you bad lows, but when you have to, it gives you more confidence and a feeling of invincibility.

Alot of pain medication can give you a euphoric feeling even though they are supposed to make you feel drowsy and nobody would even notice unless you look into their pupils, which could remain dilated....Just my honest thoughts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can only speak from my own experience here, but it all depends on the drug of choice as to whether you want to feel high or low...

Alcohol can give you bad lows, but when you have to, it gives you more confidence and a feeling of invincibility.

Alot of pain medication can give you a euphoric feeling even though they are supposed to make you feel drowsy and nobody would even notice unless you look into their pupils, which could remain dilated....Just my honest thoughts
Of course I would not stop loving him even if  there is a chance of any of this is true .But I can't imagine Michael drunk, not in shape enough yet to sing this stuff live and dance at the same time, having  strong signs of paranoia, anxiety and obsessive-like behavior.This is too much, really ..is something really wrong here.This are lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

I can imagine any adult a little drunk occasionally.  :LolLolLolLol: I just think they are over exaggerating a bit here.  Maybe Michael didn't want to rehearse that day and they tried to strong arm him.  Not gonna happen.  Michael from what I've heard could be stubborn when he wanted to. Maybe he just wasn't feeling it that day and they got angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is an extract from Jermaines book....

"When my brother took to the 'This Is It" podium to make his comeback announcement in London, I knew, watching in LA, that he was teasing 'the final curtain', but also that something wasn't quite right with him. His demeanor and lateness also caused comment in the press.

Earlier that same day Michael had learned that his dear friend and guitar player David Williams had died. He was shattered. David was an integral part of his signature sound, especially that guitar lick on 'Billie Jean'; he was one of those rare guitarists who can just lock into a groove. If Michael could hum it, David could play it. Perfectly. He was like keyboardist and musical director Brad Buxer, drummer Jonathan Moffett and audio engineer Michael Prince: my brother simply could not imagine doing a tour without him. Yet now he had to walk out on stage and announce his comeback, knowing David was gone. As ever, he was the consummate professional. He pulled himself together and put on his show face for five brave minutes: he walked out as the overexcited performer, said his piece, saluted the fans and left with a wave. However, he broke down in tears when he returned to his suite."

- Jermaine Jackson, You Are Not Alone MICHAEL Through A Brother's Eyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

"When my brother took to the 'This Is It" podium to make his comeback announcement in London, I knew, watching in LA, that he was teasing 'the final curtain', but also that something wasn't quite right with him. His demeanor and lateness also caused comment in the press.

Earlier that same day Michael had learned that his dear friend and guitar player David Williams had died. He was shattered. David was an integral part of his signature sound, especially that guitar lick on 'Billie Jean'; he was one of those rare guitarists who can just lock into a groove. If Michael could hum it, David could play it. Perfectly. He was like keyboardist and musical director Brad Buxer, drummer Jonathan Moffett and audio engineer Michael Prince: my brother simply could not imagine doing a tour without him. Yet now he had to walk out on stage and announce his comeback, knowing David was gone. As ever, he was the consummate professional. He pulled himself together and put on his show face for five brave minutes: he walked out as the overexcited performer, said his piece, saluted the fans and left with a wave. However, he broke down in tears when he returned to his suite."

humm well i don't think in the beginning anything was being said by randy about anything  of this nature. but if it did happen for some other reason jermaine has just given them an excuse to say oh we misunderstood what was happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

"drunk and despondent ", One who says this TMZ or Randy Phillips, one thing is to be sad and depressed by the death of a friend and  another being drunk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YESS!! That's where I read it :) thanks :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they didn't even have the compassion to ask him what was wrong and just "assumed" he was as they described him. Looking for the worse and faricating it to fit their agendas.  If there is a trial, certainly this information can be used to show how quick they were to jump to conclusions and not even consider Michael as a human being with human emotions just like everybody else or moreso than most.  :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

humm in light of this it might not be a bad thing to go back to tii and listen to all the little testimonials from various people about how things were. :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

At times, people who suffer from bipolar disorder sound "drunk" when they talk (not that Michael was, that idk, but This Is It "penguin dance" always made me wonder)

Imo, if Michael was showing "weird" behavior patterns that day of the press conference, it could have been due to sadness as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

emulik

Yes, remember Jermaine saying the MJ in the wheelchair pic was MJ deliberately pulling the Willy Wonka trick--pretending to be injured with a cane, and at the last second somersaulting to the audience's cheers.
exactly MJonmind! MJ is the master of playing with media, we already know it and in the and of all of this I hope media will feel very uncomfortable..he will get them, finally!  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

Of course I would not stop loving him even if  there is a chance of any of this is true .But I can't imagine Michael drunk, not in shape enough yet to sing this stuff live and dance at the same time, having  strong signs of paranoia, anxiety and obsessive-like behavior.This is too much, really ..is something really wrong here.This are lies.
I agree with you! If any of my friend would have mentioned problems, I would not stop loving him/her! we are all humans and anyone can fall sometimes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal