paula-c

Re: Hello!
September 13, 2012, 02:17:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone. I am reading here for some time. But I started my first topic here today. Now it says it has been locked: because "Maja01 uses blog to post a link". Sorry, I don't know how to post a new topic here. Anyway, how does one post a new topic with a link to a website? (I don't want to post the 45 pages of that link, so how am I going to do that?) Thanks in advance for answering.

Actually nevermind. I have thought about this for a few hours now. I would like to know how I can delete/erase my post. I don't want anyone here to read it anymore. It was meant as information. But appearantly this is not welcome here. Can anybody of these utterly capable moderators, who lock posts without any explanation and also accuse me of something I didn't even knew, tell me how to delete my post?! I will also delete my account after that. I have posted just one topic here and I already have enough of this forum. What a way to welcome new posters! No respect at all!

You send me a PM and you explain why close the item and I told you to where you could publish, nobody have said here that you are not welcome, and no one you have been accused of anything, please be more objective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 13, 2012, 02:24:58 PM
Maja, the thread you started is appropriate for the hoaxbook (home tab at top of page) so you are more than welcome to start a discussion there in one of the pre-existing groups or you can start a new group if you wish.

Paula was doing what we as mods are supposed to do, Souza set some very specific guidelines for the forum:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2012, 03:28:25 PM
Maja, the thread you started is appropriate for the hoaxbook (home tab at top of page) so you are more than welcome to start a discussion there in one of the pre-existing groups or you can start a new group if you wish.

Paula was doing what we as mods are supposed to do, Souza set some very specific guidelines for the forum:

Thank you for replying Andrea. If my post is suitable for the forum, the hoaxbook, or some sub-topics, I don't know. I am a new poster here, sorry that I don't know about the rules. I have read the rules in advance and I was not aware that I was doing anything wrong. At least there could have been an explanation why the topic was closed. There was also a laughing smiley there, while closing the topic, that did not feel respectable. But I don't want to complain at minor things like that. Are those rules realy that strict? You mentioned someone called Souza. Is she the mayor of this town? If so, I would like to have a word with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2012, 03:36:10 PM
Hi everyone. I am reading here for some time. But I started my first topic here today. Now it says it has been locked: because "Maja01 uses blog to post a link". Sorry, I don't know how to post a new topic here. Anyway, how does one post a new topic with a link to a website? (I don't want to post the 45 pages of that link, so how am I going to do that?) Thanks in advance for answering.

Actually nevermind. I have thought about this for a few hours now. I would like to know how I can delete/erase my post. I don't want anyone here to read it anymore. It was meant as information. But appearantly this is not welcome here. Can anybody of these utterly capable moderators, who lock posts without any explanation and also accuse me of something I didn't even knew, tell me how to delete my post?! I will also delete my account after that. I have posted just one topic here and I already have enough of this forum. What a way to welcome new posters! No respect at all!

You send me a PM and you explain why close the item and I told you to where you could publish, nobody have said here that you are not welcome, and no one you have been accused of anything, please be more objective.
Thank you for your answer paula. I indeed did sent you a PM but I really have to find out how to read my own PM's haha. I know you were only doing your job. No hard feelings. But I would really like to know how to enter this site and and how to post a topic. It can not be that hard, even for me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 13, 2012, 04:01:48 PM

Thank you for replying Andrea. If my post is suitable for the forum, the hoaxbook, or some sub-topics, I don't know. I am a new poster here, sorry that I don't know about the rules. I have read the rules in advance and I was not aware that I was doing anything wrong. At least there could have been an explanation why the topic was closed. There was also a laughing smiley there, while closing the topic, that did not feel respectable. But I don't want to complain at minor things like that. Are those rules realy that strict? You mentioned someone called Souza. Is she the mayor of this town? If so, I would like to have a word with her.

Souza is the admin of this forum and hoax book.  I don't think paula was being disrespectful, the smiley was meant to be friendly and English is not her first language so there could've been something lost in translation.  The previous forum we had got out of control with topics/posts that were unrelated to the hoax or MJ at all.  That's why the hoaxbook was created - anything goes (within reason of course).  This new forum may seem strict but it's much easier to find what you're looking for and every new thread opened is for the hoax only.  Older off topic threads have been locked but are still there to read.  It's just much more manageable this way and will be good post-BAM when people come to see what they missed out on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2012, 04:41:17 PM

Souza is the admin of this forum and hoax book.  I don't think paula was being disrespectful, the smiley was meant to be friendly and English is not her first language so there could've been something lost in translation.  The previous forum we had got out of control with topics/posts that were unrelated to the hoax or MJ at all.  That's why the hoaxbook was created - anything goes (within reason of course).  This new forum may seem strict but it's much easier to find what you're looking for and every new thread opened is for the hoax only.  Older off topic threads have been locked but are still there to read.  It's just much more manageable this way and will be good post-BAM when people come to see what they missed out on.
Thanks Andrea, I do understand it is not of major interest to use smileys or not. That is just a minor thing. And I do understand paula was only doing her job. Like I said before to Paula, no hard feelings. By the way, I still do not know how to post a new topic but that's okay now. To me it was a very heavy subject (the topic) and I thought it was safe here. But I am sorry, I don't feel at ease here. And I would like to delete my topic. I feel it is not in the right place. I don't want to share it here. Is it okay to delete my post? Can you do that for me please? I don't know how to do that. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 13, 2012, 07:32:24 PM

Thank you for your answer paula. I indeed did sent you a PM but I really have to find out how to read my own PM's haha. I know you were only doing your job. No hard feelings. But I would really like to know how to enter this site and and how to post a topic. It can not be that hard, even for me?

author=Maja01 link=action=profile;u=5056 date=1347560049]
Hi Paula, I see my topic was closed because "Maja01 uses the blog to links". Sorry, I just wanted to post something but I don't know how to do that. I can not post the whole 45 pages of the article so I thought I could better post a link to the site. I followed the instructions for posting new topics but clearly I misunderstood. Can you help me with how to post a new topic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 13, 2012, 07:36:49 PM

Maja01 uses the blog link to publish this, thanks.

Perhaps I didn't explain well, but if there was an explanation.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2012, 03:14:54 AM
Ah okay. Now I see what you meant. I thought that the topic was closed because I used the blog. "Maja01 uses the blog to post this" You see? That is why I misunderstood. I thought it was the reason why it was closed. Confusion, confusion...I guess I have a lot to learn about this forum.  :icon_lol:
But Paula, one last question? Do I understand it right that you said in PM, I should use the blog because the link was not MJ related? Because it is MJ related. Or it could be MJ related. That was my question to the other members, if if they think it has something to do with Michael.
 "and I would really like to know what you think of it and also if you see something that could have been a part of the upbringing of Michael as a child."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 14, 2012, 03:59:14 AM
Maja:

The website has been split a little while ago into 2 sections:

1. Hoaxbook
2. The forum

The forum is for anything hoax related, so basically strictly for hoax investigation and matters that can be linked directly to investigation of the hoax

Hoaxbook has been designed as a community website where we can discuss anything else, which means that we can also discuss anything related to Michael which is not directly linked to the hoax or the investigation of the hoax.

I agree that your topic is interesting and well worth a discussion.

We have a group on Hoaxbook for that special theme which is called " MJ & 9/11, NWO, ILLUMINATI, TPTB".

Here is the link:

For Hoaxbook you need to register a second account.

Please do so here:

I think your topic will very well fit into the category mentioned above.

If you encounter any problems with registration, please let us know.

Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:59:46 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions