~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
19 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Jermaine Jackson says he celebrated Michael Jackson's birthday by spending time with his family and watching sentimental home videos ... but JJ explained it's also a day marked with great sadness.

Jermaine was out with his kids in Calabasas yesterday where he told us, "Today is a day to remember a wonderful human being ... but we're sobbing ... always."

Sadly, Jermaine told us the family "didn't really have birthday parties" for Michael over the years ... but says he will always cherish the memories of the two performing on stage together.

Michael would have been 54.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - Watch More  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

he seemed to have an air of wanting to get outta there without giving off the vibe that he wanted to get outta there. :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't know about others, but to me this title looks connected with the lastest discutions about how weird or not weird is to wish happy birthday to a dead person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I found him to be honest this time.  Amazing though how TMZ are always there.   He was in a hurry because the kids were waiting in the car.

My mother has been dead for 32 yrs now, and I don't think we ever "Celebrated" her birthday at all since her passing.  We just mourned within our own hearts...But my mother is not MJ, who has millions of fans around the world and whose family don't celebrate birthdays.  I think this is more of a show for the fans, and beLIEvers.  If they did NOTHING, people would be more concerned...   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@  2good2btrue 

For me it is the same
We, I , my brother and daddy remember mom who is no longer with us in our heart where she is forever .

Michael is a famous person is true, however, everything seems really excessive, a show.. :icon_rolleyes: I've never seen a tear....and for me this is impossible....but is logical because the family continues to play his part... :icon_razz: and so everything is explained very well.. :icon_razz:  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MissG

This is following the "Elvis" pattern.

I am waiting for the day that Neverland becomes a house/museum and tours will be given.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This is following the "Elvis" pattern.

I am waiting for the day that Neverland becomes a house/museum and tours will be given.

Gema if you are waiting for that you don't believe Michael is alive because I can't imagine Michael living in a different place than Neverland after his return, and I can't imagine Neverland as a museum.
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:58:06 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jermaine. "We're sobbing..... Always"

Oh yeah, that's right. Sobbing...

If we had a dollar for every time we saw one of these flashy teethy smiles from JJ LOL  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal