SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@MjonMind: regarding the explanation of the penguin dance ^^ I am stunned! This is freakin' AWESOME!! and I am pretty sure it's the right explanation!! OMG! What an ingenious idea to render homage to Fred Astaire [which was "caught" by a fan, non-believer] and also use that particular sequence to suggest a moving skeleton/bones ---> meaning fake death!! [which was caught by a hoaxer!]  ---> Once again we have the double/multiple meaning of Michael's death hoax! this is ART in the purest form! it can be interpreted and appreciated in so many different ways, by so many different people! ---> this is what gives it Immortality!!
I've always wondered what was all about Michael's strange (new) moves and hand gestures in This is It! It always looked as some codified body language to me...and I hoped we could one day decipher all that!
This is fascinating! imagine if we took them all one by one and try to understand the meaning behind!

@MjonMind: you are an exquisite observer!! you caught that comment on YT and then made further hoax connections! just brilliant!
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:28:04 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ mjonmind. Great post. I've missed you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Awh shucks! Thanks Sim and Aussie!  Now I can hardly wait to see the great pic collage you're going to put together, Sim! There's probably more to be discovered there. :bowdown::beerchug:  Like O-bee rapped about codes we'd like to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At times, people who suffer from bipolar disorder sound "drunk" when they talk (not that Michael was, that idk, but This Is It "penguin dance" always made me wonder)

Imo, if Michael was showing "weird" behavior patterns that day of the press conference, it could have been due to sadness as well.

about that whole penguin dance thing. isn't there a part when doing that song where he sorta slaps the girl on the backside? i think he was basically just walking through that part. just a thought

I have always thought the 'penguin' dance was THE oddest thing in This Is It. I just could not believe he put that ugly move into such a beautiful song. It was just  :icon_eek:

nuh....that's totally Michael, it's not an ugly move, it's just him doing what he feels like in that moment...really....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At times, people who suffer from bipolar disorder sound "drunk" when they talk (not that Michael was, that idk, but This Is It "penguin dance" always made me wonder)

Imo, if Michael was showing "weird" behavior patterns that day of the press conference, it could have been due to sadness as well.

about that whole penguin dance thing. isn't there a part when doing that song where he sorta slaps the girl on the backside? i think he was basically just walking through that part. just a thought

I have always thought the 'penguin' dance was THE oddest thing in This Is It. I just could not believe he put that ugly move into such a beautiful song. It was just  :icon_eek:

nuh....that's totally Michael, it's not an ugly move, it's just him doing what he feels like in that moment...really....

Agree with you and i'm pretty sure he was making this move to the sound guys about something he didn't find ok...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Reveron1958
I have always thought the 'penguin' dance was THE oddest thing in This Is It. I just could not believe he put that ugly move into such a beautiful song. It was just

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKK3Fxufs-s[/youtube]

Sorry off topic, but I found this comment on this Youtube video and it makes the most sense to me, because there’s NOTHING accidental on TII, IMO.

you guys are dumb!!!!
he was doin' something like Fred Astaire...
type in youtube: Fred Astaire + Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal [short film] HQ
look at 3.16 till 3.20
this movie gave MJ idea's for Smooth Criminal as well...
Alfons Janssens 2 years ago

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9wsrl_CGA[/youtube]

Right before MJ does it he sings, "Get me out into the nighttime, 4 walls won't hold me tonight". Could he be doing the Fred Astaire move from the original dance film titled "Band Wagon" where he enters "Den Bones Cafe" at :21 whilst holding a bone.  Is MJ thinking about his own "dead" bones for the next day, and NOT being held by the 4 walls of TPTB and everyone's restrictions/controls (if this is on June 24)?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuJxYmJlEHY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Another off topic, but in the middle Smooth Criminal video at 6:21 Fred is dancing in front of a green door, which reminds me that the door of where MJ goes into after climbing out of the coroner’s van is also a green door, but maybe it’s just a coincidence. Yep…

"Get me out into the nighttime

And that night that had a lot  movement of carts in Carolwood, he is was :icon_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions