Hello Family! This is my first jab at starting a new topic so please bare with me and do keep an open mind. With that said I would like to address something that I've noticed for a long time and have mentioned over and over to folks but oddly no one that I've seen so far talk about. What is this that I noticed you ask?.... Well, one day I was listening to the 911 calls for June the 25th and let's say I heard a voice that made me sit strait up, a voice that's very familiar and in my honest opine blows the whole lid off of this entire hoax or shell I say illusion. In the 911 call the dispatcher who answers the call sounded like Tito Jackson to me and I just remember 1. being in shock then 2. I bust out laughing. lol but I had to be sure so I went on youtube and I looked up the Jackson's reality show and I just wen back and forth back and forth between the two just stunned at what I was hearing. If you listen to how deep the voice is and the way that the operator pronounces his words plus the quirks in his voice compared to Tito's voice I believe you'll see what I'm talking about. I believe that they used Tito for this task because if you think about it for a sec he has a voice that's really different from the rest of the bunch even though you may have some of the brothers who you would say have somewhat of a deep voice one thing they seem to have in common is the fact that they all seem to be soft spoken but when you hear Tito his voice has more base to it and he's a member out of the group that you rarely heard from over the years until recently so to put him in this role his voice would be unrecognizable to most because he doesn't have that classic "Jackson" sound to his voice.  :icon_rr:  :icon_e_wink: So to rap this up I'm going to post two videos, one of the 911 call and one of Poppa T talking. Let's discuss

Here's a clip of Tito Jackson.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And the 911 tapes.
Thanks for stopping in.  :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:30:36 AM by Hotgirl1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

That 911 dispatcher does sound very much like Tito. What a great observation.  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes he does!  :icon_e_wink: And I have talked to top hoaxers about this and it seems as though it falls on death ears, now maybe because everyone else is so focused on other areas of this hoax to care.....OR.....I'm bringing attention to something that someone don't want me to uncover at this moment in time. just saying

:moonwalk_:  :elvis-1405:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I'll take a listen when I get home, can't open youtube at work.  Thanks for posting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Interesting observation I haven't heard before, however though he sounds similar to Tito in tone, I hear a bit of southern drawl in the dispatcher that I don't in Tito.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great observation Hotgirl1,the voices sound very similar.How did i miss this?Wow! :omg:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Yes that's true and if any of you are familiar with the mid west  area of the U.S you'll find that a lot of those who are from that region have a bit of a southern drawl because of the southern migration. Also Mike himself has somewhat of a drawl himself most call his accent a Hoosier accent; most of the Jacksons i.e ( Rebbi, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Toy, Marlon, Mike, Randy, mmm maybe Janet...a little)  have it think Joe and Katie Who are both from the deep south so quite naturally it could rub off on their kids..maybe not as much as it would if they lived in that geographic area of the country but if you listen to all of the Jacksons minus the grand and great grands you can hear it. :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:35:09 PM by Hotgirl1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yes MJ and his whole family have the same accent, but the black and white accents of the south are very different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :th_bravo:  Great and interesting observation Hotgirl1....  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

here is a rare clip of the whole family in an interview in 1975

I'll try and find more.
 but I would like to reply to what the poster above said about white accents vs. black....ok first of all I'm from Michigan (Mid west) and I have family from the south and let me make this clear, race has nothing to do with it because it's not about the race of a person that determines how you sound it's 1. geography 2. how broad ones vocabulary is you have both whites and blacks who can be from the same region and both talk with poor english or you can have both white or black who talks with proper diction it doesn't matter so you can have a southern accent even if you have lived most of your life on another coast...yes it may not be as thick as it once was but it's just the way things are pronounced. hope you understand  :icon_e_biggrin:   
Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:07:20 PM by Hotgirl1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I'll take a listen when I get home, can't open youtube at work.  Thanks for posting!

equal :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

What's a southern drawl?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

What's a southern drawl?
It's when a person who is from the south or lives in a geographic region where they have sort of an accent when they talk some thicker than others. i.e "Hey yawl" - Paula Dean....She's an extreme example of southern drawl.  :icon_lol: but some are very subtle. 
here is another video of the Jacksons in an interview.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Race has NOTHING to do with it, culture everything. I can tell black people from the south easily by a mile over white people talking. Why are you trying to make it as if I'm being racially prejudiced? They talk absolutely completely differently from each other. They have lived separately from each other for centuries.  I LOVE the black way of talking with all my heart, strongly attracted to it!  Why do you think I'm here, and love MJ?

Black culture, music, use of English--has literally profoundly changed everything in North America!
Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:09:18 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just got through listening to the videos in the very first post I posted in this thread and I'm just...wow it still hits me..that's Tito as clear as day.  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions