suspicious mind

oh good grief ! guys pee in front of each other all the time in public bathrooms   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

I always thought that Dr. Klein belongs to the bad guys. I don't know what to think anymore!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I think Klein is running scared and trying to clean out his closet before Michael returns. Seems Arnie was ready to thrown stones when he thought Michael was deceased, but something (or someone) apparently alerted him that he had perhaps jumped the gun.  I don’t know what to think of him anymore.  It was my initial gut instinct that Arnie had used Michael’s name & his association with Klein’s clinic in the form of alias’s to obtain prescription drugs for himself thinking he could get away with it since they were painting Michael as an addict. However, the shit hit the fan and Arnie stands right smack in the middle of fraud & mal-practice. He stands to lose a lot more than he already has if it turns out he’s found to have falsified records to get meds slandering Michael’s name & reputation because to me, if anyone is on drugs, judging from Arnie’s rants & raves & madness, he is  on the short list of the usual suspects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Klein is running scared and trying to clean out his closet before Michael returns. Seems Arnie was ready to thrown stones when he thought Michael was deceased, but something (or someone) apparently alerted him that he had perhaps jumped the gun.  I don’t know what to think of him anymore.  It was my initial gut instinct that Arnie had used Michael’s name & his association with Klein’s clinic in the form of alias’s to obtain prescription drugs for himself thinking he could get away with it since they were painting Michael as an addict. However, the shit hit the fan and Arnie stands right smack in the middle of fraud & mal-practice. He stands to lose a lot more than he already has if it turns out he’s found to have falsified records to get meds slandering Michael’s name & reputation because to me, if anyone is on drugs, judging from Arnie’s rants & raves & madness, he is  on the short list of the usual suspects.

That makes sense,  and also i remember that Klein assured by TMZ that Michael was gay and that Jason Pfeiffer had been the only homosexual relationship that he had had, but a time after its version change after ensuring that Pfeiffer was never a lover of Michael, he participated in all this garbage
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I don't like this Arnie Klein at all. Talking about his patiens in public and revealing their secrets to the media is a behaviour I don't respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Agreed diggyon, from what's been fed to us by the media, and what he's posted on twitter and his facebook page, he seems to be in trouble financially and he wants to rectify that and get out of the rut that he's in, but it's too little too late, he's going about it all the wrong way and it's backfiring on him...
He needs to have some restraint, and respect people's privacy.  Oh, and he needs to get a life of his own and stop living off of other people.

The best way to describe him in extremely literary terms is: Yuck and Yuck!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Arnie posted the link to our forum and this thread today on his facebook.

Arnold W. Klein shared a link.
6 hours ago
Harvey Levin and OJ!

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Excerpts from Arnold Klein´s book ”Michael Jackson: The t
Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Excerpts from Arnold Klein´s book ”Michael Jackson: The truth will set you free” - Page 1
Like · Share
2 people like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arnie posted the link to our forum and this thread today on his facebook.

Arnold W. Klein shared a link.
6 hours ago
Harvey Levin and OJ!

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Excerpts from Arnold Klein´s book ”Michael Jackson: The t
Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Excerpts from Arnold Klein´s book ”Michael Jackson: The truth will set you free” - Page 1
Like · Share
2 people like this.

:thjajaja121: Arnie might be a loose cannon but he ain’t stupid  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I thought there where photos of Michael on Arnies page before, there are pics of Elisabeth Tailor but MJ isnt on that page?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

paula-c

That makes sense,  and also i remember that Klein assured by TMZ that Michael was gay and that Jason Pfeiffer had been the only homosexual relationship that he had had, but a time after its version change after ensuring that Pfeiffer was never a lover of Michael, he participated in all this garbage

Well, now that we know that Arnold Klein read this forum, the might explain this and other things ... it would be a good idea to register here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this. I thought he had linked to the forum before. I still can't figure him out but the fact that he's acknowledged the forum is safe to say he's explored the contents here. Or, maybe he's even commented.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

The parallels in these stories is not lost on me.....
being sold out by ex-employees
lurid details about Arnie's /MJ's private lives
media slander and mockery
shared love of art....both collectors of art
frivolous law suits designed to drain bank accounts
for-closure on houses / neverland
ripped off by accountants /lawyers
and I'm sure there are many more

I can't help thinking that Arnie is trying to tell us that the same thing that happened to Michael is now happening to him. The difference being that MJ has a world of fans and soldiers of LOVE who are active in doing their part to defend and vindicate Him......but Arnie seems almost abandoned to his fate to me.  I feel sorry for him.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The parallels in these stories is not lost on me.....
being sold out by ex-employees
lurid details about Arnie's /MJ's private lives
media slander and mockery
shared love of art....both collectors of art
frivolous law suits designed to drain bank accounts
for-closure on houses / neverland
ripped off by accountants /lawyers
and I'm sure there are many more

I can't help thinking that Arnie is trying to tell us that the same thing that happened to Michael is now happening to him. The difference being that MJ has a world of fans and soldiers of LOVE who are active in doing their part to defend and vindicate Him......but Arnie seems almost abandoned to his fate to me.  I feel sorry for him.   
That's the feeling I was getting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I don't know what to make of AK, but his Facebook link to here is 'interesting' to say the least!  Guess I'll keep watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, I know what you guys mean about Arnie.  I think in some odd way, Michael's vindication will be his as well? 
I don't know him, have never met him, so I feel I really can't say anything about him.  I don't trust what I read in the media...
good or bad.  Perhaps my shell has become too hard.......there is something about him though.  All those pictures of him
with the famous set...and the quotes they give.....just seems real and that they genuinely were helped by him. 
I am just in the watch and wait mode for sure........
Have a beautiful day.....
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions