• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katherine Jackson Wants An Extensive Audit Of Michael's Estate
Posted on Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:45AM 
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson's legal team wants to do an extensive audit of late son's Michael Jackson's estate the matriarch's attorney, Perry Sanders, told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"My audit is being done to see the details of where the money is coming from and where it is going," Sanders told Radar. "The beneficiaries should be entitled to all detailed documentation so they can see what THEIR money is paying for."

On July 19, Katherine's lawyers submitted legal docs asking for "production of supporting documents for account current," and the docs state, "Ms. Katherine Jackson...hereby requests that representatives John Branca, John McClain and counsel for the Estate of Michael Jackson produce for inspection and audit all supporting documents for the Second Account Current and Report of Status of Administration and Petition.."

However, lawyers for Michael Jackson's Estate have several issues with Katherine Jackson's request, and said in their response, "John Branca and John McClain object to the Request to the extent that it is vague and ambiguous as to the phrase 'all supporting documents for the Second Account Current' in that the Request encompasses thousands of pages of documents which potentially support the Second Account Current...Responding Party (the executors) objects to the Request to the extent that it seeks highly confidential business and financial information...it will not produce such documents absent the entry of a stipulation and protective order governing, among other things, the access to and use highly confidential documents." Most of the contracts that the estate has entered into are sealed because they contain trade secrets and other privileged information, and this is routinely done to protect the best interests of the estate.

As previously reported, Judge Mitchell Beckloff awarded co-guardianship of Michael's three children to Katherine and TJ Jackson on Wednesday after a string of bizarre incidents involving the 82-year-old grandmother/guardian, who was whisked away to an Arizona resort by her children and out of contact with the grandkids for 11 days.

Almost all of the major contracts, business deals and other transactions have all been presented to Judge Beckloff by the executors, in order to be transparent with Michael Jackson's estate. The executors have requested that Michael Jackson's estate be handled in probate court for another year.

In the three years since Michael's tragic death, the executors have wiped almost $475 million dollar in debt off the books that the pop singer had when he passed away. The estate has entered into lucrative business agreements with Pepsi, Cirque du Soleil and were instrumental in the wildly successful theatrical release of Michael Jackson's rehearsal footage, This Is It.

Judge Mithcell Beckloff will weigh in on what documents if any, the estate will turn over to Katherine Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

I posted that document somewhere on this forum because it seemed a whole lot of money was being ear marked to suit the executors needs exclusive of the Estate.  I’ll re-post it here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I cannot seem to download it so if some knows how, please do.

Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:47:19 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

However, lawyers for Michael Jackson's Estate have several issues with Katherine Jackson's request

I hope Perry Sanders wins the case and things will be clear for Katherine.

Right now I'm confused :icon_e_confused: I don't feel to give the estate executors the benefit of the doubt, though You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just wait and see how the truth will unfold..
Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:31:10 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

If KJ can't have access to ALL of the Estate financial details,  then who can? The kids have no power yet. It seems a hopeless situation.  They keep emphasizing how many hundreds of millions Branca has made for the Estate, but it could be all the while he is siphoning off millions for himself and others and who's to know.  God help Michael...   I'll just 'keep watching'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Trying to keep the faith, and praying that at the end of all of this Michael is still in charge.

How in the heck do you post a gff  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 02:09:14 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
However, the link, I could only understand some points (this type of doc does not have the option to copy and paste to translate) not less than laws and laws in USA, but I feel good that KJ can not have a right to know the MJ's financial status, though Branca and McClain are the executors do not cease to be employees of the beneficiaries of the will, a large dark spot for me. I hope your comments to clarify my thoughts.  :WTF:
Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 03:52:24 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"However, lawyers for Michael Jackson's Estate have several issues with Katherine Jackson's request, ....
Most of the contracts that the estate has entered into are sealed because they contain trade secrets and other privileged information, and this is routinely done to protect the best interests of the estate."

These two statements are interesting.  Maybe the family wants to show there's somebody working behind the scenes with the estate.
They've continued to create confusion with the custody and family contradictions. I think it has to do with the AEG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
So what I gather from most of your replies here (or on any other thread related to the Estate) is that many of you think that the Estate are the bad guys.

Can I ask why you are so sure about that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

everlastinglove_MJ

So what I gather from most of your replies here (or on any other thread related to the Estate) is that many of you think that the Estate are the bad guys.

I'm not sure if the executors of the Estate are bad guys and I refuse to assume that based on media reports. I can't deny that when I read about the Estate's issues on Katherine's request I got confused and had some doubts. Why would the Estate have issues? Because of the highly confidentional documents? I'd think the Estate should be at least cooperative at Katherine, because some documents and data could be significant for the AEG trial soon (Mindseye already mentioned the possible AEG connection).
We only read bits and pieces from the media, and although I question some things about the Estate, I'm neutral in this and as long as I'm not certain what's true I'll keep it that way.  :icon_neutral:

I'll keep watching  :icon_e_geek: ->  :judge-smiley:
Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:45:33 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Maryk, in my opinion, I do not know if they are bad or not, they may be a little bad but just by the way they have taken the administration of the assets. While I recognize that the assets have been increasing.

"However, lawyers for Michael Jackson's Estate have several issues with Katherine Jackson's request, ....
Most of the contracts that the estate has entered into are sealed because they contain trade secrets and other privileged information, and this is routinely done to protect the best interests of the estate."

These two statements are interesting.  Maybe the family wants to show there's somebody working behind the scenes with the estate.
They've continued to create confusion with the custody and family contradictions. I think it has to do with the AEG.
Still, I think KJ has a right to know, I just hope that these "secrets and proprietary information" has nothing to do with the diversion of money from the same unjustified or leaks. :animal0017:
Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:36:56 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Through all this I keep thinking of  Latoya’s statement:
“It’s like the movie the Illusionist and when I say that to you I say it because we’re all concentrating and focusing on this right hand.  We’re not paying attention to what this left hand is doing.  When we were in court, we were presented with the right hand.  The left hand is what was instrumental in getting rid of my brother”.

First they sparked up controversy, feeding the media with drama – then family continues to stir up contradictions and conflict creating the appearance of chaos. We have the illusion that the family is splitting up – making  them look vulnerable.  Now it looks like the estate is also contradicting themselves along with the family.

At first I thought the family was trying to confuse the estate so they or executors would make a wrong move or mistake… but I don’t believe Branca is a bad guy. My wild theory is that maybe the estate is involved with the bad guys because MJ had ties with them prior to his death, and was aware of their plans, threats, so then Branca was rehired knowing the history. 
Katherine is going to trial with AEG…. So maybe at the same time they are trying to get the estate into the courts? This would reveal the shady dealings controlling the estate. And then it makes sense to have one family member as co-guardian instead of the executors.

If there really was a murder planned, and threats, they're still doing it to the family. It makes sense that this hoax is to set them up - also for the truth...wrongs righted.  They somehow need to get it into the courts to reveal the injustice, lies, manipulation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
There's $4,282,043.60 and $113,839.92 and $700,227.37 reasons why....Compensation to the Weitzman firm.  This is not including all the other millions that have been paid out to "so called" debtors.  Whose to say those "supposed" debts were not fabricated????  Or that these other leeches are actually working with the estate executors???

Do any of you really believe Michael was in so much debt before he escaped???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

People have doubts for what the  antecedent of Branca are not the best :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I've always thought that Branca must know, that there's no way he couldn't.  I also think he's been working for MJ this whole time.  I've given Branca the side-eye as well but I'm more inclined to think he's in on it.  It would have to be a major huge sting if he's not in on it and I think he's too smart to not know about that or get himself trapped.  But what do I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I've always thought that Branca must know, that there's no way he couldn't.  I also think he's been working for MJ this whole time.  I've given Branca the side-eye as well but I'm more inclined to think he's in on it.  It would have to be a major huge sting if he's not in on it and I think he's too smart to not know about that or get himself trapped.  But what do I know.

I agree with you, but it seems weird to trust Branca, after MJ proven a money drain, fired, rehired a week before 25-6. Why MJ, trust his plan to Branca? :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions