You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Janet Jackson Still Fighting To Change Michael Jackson's Will

Posted: 08/20/2012 3:17 pm

Janet Jackson's management team has made it clear in a new statement that the singer is still questioning the “veracity” of brother Michael Jackson’s will. But why is Janet now saying something is wrong now, three years after the will was probated?

“No one can understand why she is doing this,” a Jackson insider tells me. “Even if Janet got the executors fired and new ones instated, all the money would still go to Michael’s three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. The executors took the estate, crippled in debt, and have made a fortune for the children. It almost seems that she's trying to take the money away from his kids."

And that is exactly what several Hollywood insiders have said is at the root of all these problems: Are the three kids really Michael's and if they are not, should they be getting the King of Pop's millions?

A statement posted on her website says Janet has nothing to gain financially by finding the will to be invalid. Confirming that Michael’s children are the beneficiaries of his estate, the statement says the people who have the most to lose are “the executors and those on the executors' payroll.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
 ::) I don´t understand some people....it´s completely irrelevant if the children are biologically his or not.
None of their business and irrelevant regarding the will.
They are his children and he decided to have them and raise them and he wants them to be his heirs. End of story.

Maybe people should start connecting the dots and finally they might see what the only logical reason for contesting the will and asking the executors to step down might be  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
And that is exactly what several Hollywood insiders have said is at the root of all these problems: Are the three kids really Michael's and if they are not, should they be getting the King of Pop's millions?

Just exactly "who" are these hollywood insiders??  The biological aspect of his children should have nothing to do with it...Even if they were adopted by MJ, they are still legally his children.  As far as the courts are concerned, MJ has left a will, and in that will it clearly states who he wants the money to go to...

I call BS...Just some more controversy and keeping MJ's name in the spotlight..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

::) I don´t understand some people....it´s completely irrelevant if the children are biologically his or not.
They are his children and he decided to have them and raise them and he wants them to be his heirs. End of story.

Maybe people should start connecting the dots and finally they might see what the only logical reason for contesting the will and asking the executors to step down might be  :icon_e_wink:
I share your opinion Mary! it is none of their business to questioning the kids..even if they are not biological his, that absolutely does not matter, he raised them better than any other parent!
so much legal documents speak in news lately...there must be a reason for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I share your opinion Mary! it is none of their business to questioning the kids..even if they are not biological his, that absolutely does not matter, he raised them better than any other parent!

Agree totally with you and  I think we have to remember what Michael has always said about  the media... :michael-jackson: Is the tabloid junkle!!  :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash:
Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:33:17 AM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Agree totally with you and  I think we have to remember what Michael has always said about  the media... :michael-jackson: Is the tabloid junkle!!  :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash:
I agree with the sentiment that if those are Michael s kids biologically or adopted,they should receive all of his assets.On the other hand what if those kids were forced on Michael by the PTB,or another theory what if those are not Michael s kids at all.Remember he always keep their faces covered up,then after June 25,2009 they were unmasked.How can we be 100% certain that we are seeing the real Paris,Prince and Blanket.Sometimes what you think you see,is not what your seeing at all.Im trying to look at this from all angles.I will keep an open mind,and watch this thing play out.Every thing that is happening within this hoax,keeps reminding me of the strong delusion mentioned in the Bible.Is God getting us prepared for what lies ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Let's not sink into distraction about the children. Let's focus on the real issue "Confirming that Michael’s children are the beneficiaries of his estate, the statement says the people who have the most to lose are “the executors and those on the executors' payroll.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Let's not sink into distraction about the children. Let's focus on the real issue "Confirming that Michael’s children are the beneficiaries of his estate, the statement says the people who have the most to lose are “the executors and those on the executors' payroll.”
YEP!! That's IT !!!

That goes exactly in the same line with what I already posted here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Actually I will quote you in that thread, @LoveUnited!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

or another theory what if those are not Michael s kids at all.Remember he always keep their faces covered up,then after June 25,2009 they were unmasked.How can we be 100% certain that we are seeing the real Paris,Prince and Blanket.

We actually saw the kids without masks before June 25:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

:ghsdf:  I agree on that quote 100%.  They are the ONLY ones with something to lose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

Exactly!
Here's some more news: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the executors aren't so cool as they seem or let us believe with some help of the media.. Truth will prevail, I'll keep watchin' :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

YEP!! That's IT !!!

That goes exactly in the same line with what I already posted here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Actually I will quote you in that thread, @LoveUnited!  :icon_e_wink:
O.k. I stand corrected but my point is,for the most part,the kids were never truly exposed to the public.The point i am trying to make is,how can we be absolutely certain that the real Paris,Prince and Blanket,are not being faked,like they did with Michael.Why all of a sudden do the kids go from behind the spotlight to in front of the spotlight.Same thing is happening to Whitney's daughter,soon as her mother is removed,she is becoming a public figure,constantly in the news/tabloids.Who is behind this orchestration,the good guys,or the bad guys?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

The point i am trying to make is,how can we be absolutely certain that the real Paris,Prince and Blanket,are not being faked,like they did with Michael.

Am I reading this wrong?  :confused:  Are you saying someone faked Michael?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The point i am trying to make is,how can we be absolutely certain that the real Paris,Prince and Blanket,are not being faked,like they did with Michael.

I don't want to stir up controversy on this subject,but i think it is pretty obvious that Michael had doubles.In a few of his songs he talked about them faking him.To what extinct i don't know.Imo,its not so farfetched that the kids are being manipulated and controlled,and possibly have doubles as well.I am confused as well,but i am searching for answers,and i am not ruling out any possibilities.We must use discernment about everything regarding this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't want to stir up controversy on this subject,but i think it is pretty obvious that Michael had doubles.In a few of his songs he talked about them faking him.To what extinct i don't know.Imo,its not so farfetched that the kids are being manipulated and controlled,and possibly have doubles as well.I am confused as well,but i am searching for answers,and i am not ruling out any possibilities.We must use discernment about everything regarding this hoax.

Being entirely 'faked' and having 'doubles' as occasional decoys is an entirely different concept. I have never seen a 'double' that looks enough like Michael in all ways to fool at close up.   :icon_e_confused:

A 'fake' Michael would have to be the spitting image. How? by surgery? Where would they get such a person? and why would the person leave their normal life to live as a 'fake' MJ?

I really can't see this at all.   :suspect:

As for 'fake' children, who the hell is going to let their children be taken and made into 'copies' of Prince, Paris and Blanket.  :Pulling_hair:

Sorry but I think that theory is just not viable.

I have read a very similar theory on a blog somewhere....  :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions