No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to confess, Paris's behaviour has me a little confused. I may be old fashioned, but seeing her on Tinychat, Twitter, Youtube etc. she seems to be a young teenager without many boundaries. I know it is probably pretty 'normal' teen behaviour, but I would not be allowing her so much online freedom if she was my daughter.

OK, I am not looking at this from a 'hoax' point of view.  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to confess, Paris's behaviour has me a little confused. I may be old fashioned, but seeing her on Tinychat, Twitter, Youtube etc. she seems to be a young teenager without many boundaries. I know it is probably pretty 'normal' teen behaviour, but I would not be allowing her so much online freedom if she was my daughter.

OK, I am not looking at this from a 'hoax' point of view.  :icon_neutral:
I agree...and so do many other MJ fans out there.  The consensus is that she has no boundaries and has no proper supervision...

I know this could be in MJ's master plan, but I'm not comfortable with her admiring someone who trashed her father so badly.  Maybe she isn't aware? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

It could be a master plan to show the turth of who Michael is, that Nikki Sixx was wrong about her father, but how do you show someone they are wrong by putting a barrier there? No perspectives can change if nothing is done to change it.

Hasn't Paris been doing the vindicating on behalf of her father through the 3 years in interviews?

Maybe this is the same thing, but one on one.

Who else is she supporting and supported who said terrible things about her father? he can't be the first?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

PARIS JACKSON CALLS OUT NIKKI SIXX FOR INSULTING HER FATHER
Michael Jackson
/
News
Posted Jun 26 2012 by Jeanne Dupuis
The teenage daughter of Michael Jackson spoke out when her father was insulted on the radio.

The world’s collective hearts broke when, during Michael Jackson’s televised funeral, little Paris Jackson approached the microphone and told every member of the audience that she loved her father and that she will miss him.  I know I cried my own eyes out at that moment.  It was a reminder that, regardless of what we think of Michael Jackson, there are still real people in his life.

Yesterday was the three-year anniversary of the King of Pop’s death and, unfortunately, Paris had to speak up yet again on her late father’s behalf after Motley Crue bassist, Nikki Sixx, made some insulting comments about Jackson on his syndicated radio show, Sixx Sense.

Although, just 14 years old, she took to Twitter to voice her disappointment without being inflammatory.  In fact, she handled herself much better than some grown up celebrities who find themselves on the receiving end of unsavory commentary.  She tweeted: "Heyy quick question dude - and this is coming from a huge fan of motley crue - but why do u feel the need to hate on talented ppl?"

Feisty but to-the-point and respectful.

To his credit, Sixx seemed to regret his actions replying: "Hello parisJackson. My snarky humor and sarcasm sometimes gets the best of me. I sincerely apologize to you and your family. God Bless." He also indicated that he had sent her a direct message as well.  She gracefully accepted his apology and he even invited her on his show saying: "If ya ever wanna come on SixxSense and talk about what YOUR working on would love have you on."

Wow.  See?  Some Hollywood hotheads could learn a lot from this turn of events.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So it seems there's some patching happening behind the scenes. I really believe her Dad has taught her a lot about diplomacy, dealing with mean/bad people and turning them into friends, and forgiveness.  We could be witnessing something very beautiful guys!  This is part of why we instinctively love MJ so very much, and the whole world can come to love him.

(Looks like the pic is from the MJ tribute event in the Chinese theater in Hollywood though.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You know I do not like the judgemental approach here.

We are not here to query Michael´s or anyone else´s (Katherine, TJ) parenting skills.

His kids practising what he "preached" and is all about (love and forgiveness) is the living proof of his excellent parenting and will surely make people reconsider their attitude.

Live love, BE love and eventually make love overcome hate and prejudices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I love his attitude, gave a good lesson to Nikki, good for Paris!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

So, Mr SICK/SUCKS said

My snarky humor and sarcasm sometimes gets the best of me. I sincerely apologize to you and your family.

Humor? sarcasm? Noooo, noooo, noooo. Calling Michael a child molester as SICK/SUCK did has nothing to do with humor or sarcasm. Michael was deeply affected about that issue, as we know. He called Michael a child molester because he believes so. Period.

Also, Mr SUCKS allowed a blood bath between Michael´s fans and his fans on his twitter line. It was sick and disgusting to read how his fans talked to pre-teens, teens and elderly ladies defending Michael´s name.

What a hypocrite this disgusting human is, taking a pic with Paris.

The guy pretending to be wise because he is selling his junkie´s diary book to lost troubled souls whom, in my opinion, better get real advice from professionals in mental health instead of reading crap from SUCKS.

A man so full of hate and prejudices is going to teach people in need what?

I just don´t get it...this guy is disgusting mentally and so is his look. *puking icon here*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

She forgives a lot easier then I do I guess. I can't really put myself in her shoes, but if I had a father as good as Michael is, there's no way I'd be a fan of someone after all those horrible things he said on twitter. Literally at one point his whole twitter was tweet after tweet rude things about Michael. Not just about the trial, but about EVERYTHING. His fans attacked me when I tried to defend Michael. Honestly the moment someone says something rude about Michael, even my own friends, I can't help but lose a lot if not all respect for them. Sorry but I don't see how she can be such a huge fan, good for her though! She's more mature then I am, and it made Nikki feel like a real ass for all those comments he had, as you can see by his apology on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

Sorry to read that you were attacked by his fans, who dared to call Michael´s "weird"...who was talking? well, well...should be the lost neurons after abuse...

Yeah, I also think that Paris got advice to give Mr SiCK and kick in the butt with an invisible foot...he made a public apology covering his real though with "sarcasm and humor"  :icon_rolleyes:

That I call pulling down his pants, at the end.

I am sure that his so called apology was not by heart, so his words have no value. He is another puppet.
Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:37:38 PM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

MissG, thank you for giving more details.  I have not read the tweet war that went on (sounds dreadful), but do we believe that Paris has at least some limited contact with her dad?  And I want to add that this whole hoax is a chess game. Sometimes you don't understand why a top player made a seeming wrong move, but he's thinking way ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This had better be part of the plan because looking at that picture of them together makes me sick to my stomach.    :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I don't want to sound looney,but im not so certain that is the real Paris.Why is she doing throwing up the Baphomet hand signs?Why is she posing in a picture with a man who bashed her father.I'm confused.Who is raising those kids?The Estate or the family?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
The attacking is prepared to receive the same refund, Paris instead took another position and this man was exposed, shown who is who.  :TongueOutSmiley:
The fight was before or after the photo?  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Forgiveness, remember?  Not just a word that she tweets, she displays it as well.  There are lessons to be learned with this hoax, don't forget.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions