MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Michael Jackson's kids to do voiceover
August 21, 2012, 05:48:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's children are set to lend their voices to an animation.

The late singer's three kids Prince, Paris and Blanket are reportedly planning to take their first steps into the world of entertainment. The trio have grown up in the spotlight, but reports suggest they do not possess the superstar's natural ability to perform. The kids will apparently begin their Hollywood careers by providing voiceovers for an upcoming cartoon. They are hoping this will help them move into live acting roles as they develop their skills.

"They are set to do the voices for a kids' Asian cartoon hit that is being imported to the US," a source explained to British newspaper The Sun.

"Paris doesn't share her father's singing talents but has done some acting. And if the voice-over work is a success it will lead to more high-profile live action roles."

Michael passed away in June 2009. Since their father's death Prince, Paris and Blanket have reportedly been educated at a private school in California. Despite the controversy and press intrusion they witnessed their father go through, the children are keen to pursue a similar career path.

"The older pair in particular have no doubt that they want to follow their dad into showbusiness," the insider continued. "And they find school tough."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Michael Jackson's kids to do voiceover
August 21, 2012, 07:24:29 AM
Yeh, I just saw that on a another link.  I guess it's show time.  All I can think at the moment is  "I wish them well" if that's what they want to do.  I'm sure Michael does approve as he would have already entertained the idea when they were younger.  What shocks me is the last sentence...

The kids are finding school tough..I wonder why??  Are they being bullied??

Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:26:29 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
August 21, 2012, 08:02:40 AM
They will do and have fun too, as did his father. Currently all three are like idols to follow by their peers, by their media exposure.

"And they find school tough."

2good, me neither understood to refer, perhaps, is the hard school of media and its critics.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
August 21, 2012, 08:05:40 AM
Well Paris mentioned on the Oprah interview that she is being bullied at school. Same might apply to Prince.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

August 21, 2012, 08:26:18 AM
I wish them well & hope they don’t get pigeonholed/stereotyped before they’ve become full functioning adults. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

August 21, 2012, 02:59:07 PM
reports suggest they do not possess the superstar's natural ability to perform..."Paris doesn't share her father's singing talents but has done some acting.

What's the purpose of this demeaning disrespectful talk?  The circumstances of their father's early rise to fame were completely different. For one thing Joe drove his kids to work endlessly, relentlessly with physical abuse to become at least noticed in the tough music business, playing all night in strip joints etc. MJ wanted NONE of that for his own kids, who lack for nothing and live in luxury. Joe's motivation was for his family to climb out of the extreme poverty and desperation in the environment of sixties in Gary.  Motivation is key, in developing inner talents. PPB's true talents may not be apparent for some years.  What MJ successfully strove to instill in them these 10 or so years, was love for people, love for the arts (music/movies/books/art) and joy of life (and still IS instilling).   Everyone knows that to live in the shadow of a super-great parent is a huge challenge. LMP has only as an adult come into her own singing/performing, because of having to live in this shadow.

"And they find school tough."
I agree with Mary, that it's likely that they are bullied, by all the many ignorant and hateful out there.  Part of bringing justice to MJ and exposing the willful lies brought against him, will bring huge comfort to the kids as well. But I expect that MJ has taught them how to be strong, and how to use criticism to become the best they can be. They have the deep love and caring of millions of MJ fans world-wide and many close friends/family to give them confidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 22, 2012, 03:06:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish them well & hope they don’t get pigeonholed/stereotyped before they’ve become full functioning adults.

Agree totally. Now they are too young to understand what they want really make, but near them there are people who are able to protect their lives from the exaggerated interest around them... :icon_e_wink:  especially daddy  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bugsy

August 22, 2012, 03:36:59 AM
The trio have grown up in the spotlight, but reports suggest they do not possess the superstar's natural ability to perform.

Well.. I think they have performed wonderfully the last 3 years, very convincing when it concerns the media   :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:37:37 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal