Adi

Re: Test the (hopefully) new website!
August 15, 2012, 07:46:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure Adi but maybe your username is too short? Perhaps Souza can help you.

I thought the same but then I saw that bec has signed up and Jos and I think so did RK ....so I should be able to use Adi.

Oh right, duh. Not sure why it's not working for you then since you said you just typed in Adi.

Yeh - me either.  I will leave it for a few hours and try again later  'cause at the moment all I am doing is swearing at my computer now  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 15, 2012, 08:30:58 PM
Ok......think I got it sorted...had to put a different name in that box and then I enter Adi as the username when i set up the profile...just awaiting my confirmation email.   :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 15, 2012, 08:57:30 PM
ok i am having the profile address problem too. :icon_e_confused: i even tried just adding 2 at the end ( figured it wouldn't matter) but it still didn't work. adi what do you mean you put another name in there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adi

August 15, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
ok i am having the profile address problem too. :icon_e_confused: i even tried just adding 2 at the end ( figured it wouldn't matter) but it still didn't work. adi what do you mean you put another name in there?

It wasn't accepting Adi as it was too short and when I tried ~Adi~ or any other combination it said I needed to use alphanumeric so. So I put AllyB in the box and it accepted it - then it goes through to another page to set up your profile where you can enter a Username so I put Adi there.

I hope I am making sense? lol

keep trying.....it took me a while to figure it out.
Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:11:18 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 15, 2012, 10:19:40 PM

It wasn't accepting Adi as it was too short and when I tried ~Adi~ or any other combination it said I needed to use alphanumeric so. So I put AllyB in the box and it accepted it - then it goes through to another page to set up your profile where you can enter a Username so I put Adi there.

thank you. i will try again in the morning as i am literally falling asleep sitting here right now.  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

August 15, 2012, 11:28:15 PM

Same for me Adi.....I used a few more letters and then could nominate my username that I have had here for 3 years.

Also....anyone.....got any advice on how I go about uploading a cover image....step by step.....for the technically challenged?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 15, 2012, 11:37:54 PM
Souza, can you tell us exactly when the cut-off for this forum is happening? Like tomorrow, next week? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2012, 11:44:54 PM
Hi all, well I'm in, and will need to get used to it once it is up and running. One comment is that in my email, I am told to click on the weblink, but weblink doesn't go through with point and click, need to copy and paste in a new tab--minor inconveniences...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
August 16, 2012, 01:11:12 AM

Same for me Adi.....I used a few more letters and then could nominate my username that I have had here for 3 years.

Also....anyone.....got any advice on how I go about uploading a cover image....step by step.....for the technically challenged?

Go to your profile. You will see a blank box where your cover image should be. In the upper right corner of that box you see a button "change cover image". Click on that and a window will open where you can select a pic from your pc/laptop. Choose the pic you´d like to upload and then safe. However you need to make sure that the image has the right size. The system will tell you if it hasn´t got the right size and what the right size is. You might have to resize it then.
Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:26:44 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

August 16, 2012, 01:20:11 AM
Re: Mary's comment above, if you are on iPhone iPad or other handheld android you won't gave access to this feature. It will be greyed out

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sandythyme

August 16, 2012, 06:37:53 PM
Souza:

Can you help me?  The link to verify my email address doesn't work.  I am having hoax withdrawal.  Help me please?  Thanks, Sandys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 17, 2012, 12:42:25 PM
So hey gee we can still post here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 18, 2012, 09:44:16 AM
Souza

I've just sent you a message via the Contact Us button on the new website.  Please disregard because I have finally managed to re-register.   It's been a long day, it's bl**dy hot and I think my brain was slightly frazzled (and I've only just found this thread after wondering where the website had vanished to).  Has the yardarm passed whatever it has to yet - me thinks a glass of cold white wine is needed  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

Andrea

August 18, 2012, 05:45:14 PM
Goodbye old forum...

Hello people of the future who will look on it when it's all said and done and beyond.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2012, 06:06:23 PM
 :-\ the new forum just started re-directing me back here.  Am I on punishment?  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions