Andrea

Re: TIAI August 14
August 15, 2012, 06:17:58 PM
I've read Sign #5 now and there was actually some stuff that I already knew, from a chat I had with a friend shortly after Sign #1.

Amazing information, the Bible has the greatest 'coincidences' of all.  An inspiration for this hoax I'm sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
August 15, 2012, 06:47:48 PM
Thanks TS, I will read now Sign # 5. God bless you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2012, 09:17:54 PM
It's good to see another sign. Hopefully we are one step closer to BAM. Thank you for all of your hard work. God bless.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 18, 2012, 01:18:37 AM
 8) I'm late. This is a very good read. Thanks TS.

p.s. I lost my original avatar and some of my sig.
  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

August 20, 2012, 07:08:08 PM
Daniel, a man remarkable in the highest degree, in the range with Noah and Job.
When did Daniel? How many years?

When was the book of Daniel written?
amazing Concordance between the prophecies of Daniel
and Revelation on the same topics and times.

I. Daniel: a male extraordinary degree.

A. Range of Noah and Job, as Ezekiel 14:14.

B. Greater Prophet quoted by Christ Himself (Matthew 24:15).

C.   "man greatly beloved" by God (Daniel 10:11).

D. The angels, including Gabriel, protect and interpret the visions God gave him.

E.   "Governor of the province of Babylon, and chief of all the wise men" (Daniel 2:48).

F.   "The third ruler in the kingdom" of Babylon (Daniel 5:29).

G. Satrap of Persia during the reigns of Cyrus and Darius (Daniel 6).

II. Daniel: man whose long life covers a century, maybe a little more, since about the year 620 to the year 516 BC, covering even the "seventy years" of captivity that the Israelites spent in Babylon ( Jeremiah 25:10-14).

A.   Major political events occurring during the life of Daniel.

1. Year 605 BC. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon attacked Jerusalem. The young Daniel is taken captive to Babylon. Facts about are in 2 Kings 24, Daniel 1:1-7, The Chronicles Babylonian and Aramaic Papyrus of Saqqarab .

2. 598 a year. C. The Babylonians will lash out against the people of Israel the second time.

3. Year 586. C. Third attack against Jerusalem Babylon. The temple built by Solomon is destroyed.

4. 562 a year. C. Nebuchadnezzar dies.

5. Year 550. C. A male Persian named Cyrus conquers a people known as "the Medes" .

6. Year 539. C. Cyrus king of Persia, conquered the Babylonian Empire.

7. 538 BC. C. The Israelite Zerubbabel returned from Babylon to Jerusalem. It starts rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem. The book of Ezra provides extensive information on this event.

8. 522 a year. C.   Darius I ascends the throne of the Medo-Persian.

9. Year 516. C. It just rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

B.   Some important spiritual events in the life of Daniel .

1. Year 605 BC. Daniel Young is among the Israelite captives taken to Babylon (Daniel 1:3-6).

2. Year 555 a. C. First year of the reign of Belshazzar. Daniel received the "Vision of four beasts" (Daniel 7). By then, the prophet has about 65 years of age.

3. Year 552. C. Daniel received the "Vision of the ram and the goat" (Daniel 8). Third year of the reign of Belshazzar. Daniel is 68 years old.

4. 536 a. C. Daniel receives "very detailed view on Greece" (Daniel, Chapters 10 to 12). Third year of the reign of Cyrus.

5. By 535 a. C., Daniel has more or least eighty-five years old. Assuming that the countdown to the "seventy years" of captivity prophesied in Jeremiah 25:10-14 began with the year 605, when Jerusalem was attacked the first time, that period would end in 535. For that year, Daniel had about eighty five years old.

6. 522 a year. C. First year of the reign of Darius. Daniel received the "Vision of the seventy weeks" (Daniel 9). The Prophet has ninety-eight years old.

7. Upon completion of the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem in 516, Daniel would have one hundred and four years old.

III.   date for the composition of the book of Daniel : the sixth century BC , and the second century. So detailed are the prophecies of Daniel about the Medo-Persian, Greek and Rome, some exhibitors put into question that Daniel himself wrote the book that bears his name more than five hundred years before the birth of Christ . Speculate that someone wrote it after the great conquests of Alexander the Great Greek, and after the division into four parts that Greek Empire, the death of Alexander. According to this thesis, the book of Daniel had been written after the facts presented in the text as prophecies , and not before . Proponents of this view refuse to believe that so many details were revealed so accurately before aconteciesen projected events. However, there is strong evidence to ensure that the book of Daniel was written by Daniel himself in the sixth century BC. Consider the following.

A. The prophet Ezekiel was a contemporary of Daniel, and also captive in Babylon "by the river Chebar" (Ezekiel 1:1-3). In his revelations to Ezekiel, God himself appointed Daniel three times , placing it in the same category with Noah and Job . "If they were in it these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job , by their righteousness they should deliver but their own lives , says the Lord " (Ezekiel 14:14, 20, 28:3). Appoint Daniel God in his revelations to Ezekiel means that Daniel had already made ​​an appearance on the world stage for the life time of Ezekiel during the sixth century BC. Therefore, the "Daniel" the "Book of Daniel" is not a fictional character but a male Israelite, a contemporary of the prophet Ezekiel, God himself elevated to spiritual rank of Noah and Job, great fact that no unbiased scholar obviate.

B. According to the Jewish historian Josephus , in his "Antiquities" , XI, VIII, 5, Alexander the Great did not destroy the city of Jerusalem because that mighty conqueror had knowledge of the book of Daniel, realizing that some prophecies of the book tried to Greece. Since Alexander the Great died in 324 BC, it follows that the book of Daniel was written before said year.

C. For the two hundred years before Christ , the book of Daniel and was included in the canon of the Old Testament . It was written after two hundred years before Christ, surely, they have not included in the canon of inspired texts.

D.   Christ himself accepted the authenticity of the Book of Daniel , saying: "When you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand) ... " (Matthew 24:15). It is therefore quite clear that the Lord Jesus Christ himself recognizes Daniel as "prophet" true. Called "prophet" . From being the "Daniel" who wrote the book that bears his name a fictional character, unquestionably, Christ would not have identified as a "prophet" . And if the book of Daniel had been a mere recitation of facts already occurred, or a collection of fables invented by an impostor Century II. C., surely the Lord Jesus had known, not citing in support of any teaching or event prophesied.

Conclusion. Definitely, the "Book of Daniel" was written by "Daniel the prophet" , over five hundred years before the birth of Jesus Christ. Before the conquests of Alexander the Great. Before the division of the Greek Empire into four different empires. Before the Roman Empire from seizing Greece and the Near East. The accuracy of the prophecies given to Daniel about these empires is absolutely amazing. Equally amazing is the concordance between the prophecies given to Daniel about the four beasts, the "ten horns" , the "little horn" and the end time with the prophecies of Revelation, the apostle John hundred given below , which covers the same topics and times.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2012, 10:23:07 PM
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

August 21, 2012, 12:22:38 AM
70 is such an interesting number in the Bible.

70 nations populated the earth after the flood.  There were 70 in the number of the family of Jacob (Israel) that  moved/lived in Egypt when Joseph was in power.  Moses had seventy elders in assisting with judging/caring for the Israelites in the wilderness. Judah was in captivity for 70 years (the number of Sabbaths that had to be made up) and 70 x7 years for her transgressions as in Daniel. Jesus sent out 70 disciples to preach the word.  He said we should forgive 70 x 7 times.  Jerusalem was again destroyed in 70 AD as Jesus foretold would happen. Man is said to live 70 years in Psalms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

August 21, 2012, 01:53:58 PM
 TS, thank you very much for deepening this  precious  job...

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 26, 2012, 11:27:28 AM
 :woohoo2: We've already got the 5th Sign so there are only two more left or only one if the last one is gonna be posted after Bam's day as Bec said, thank you TS take note that your hard work is so so much appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions