AndreaTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8/14/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Baywatch" babe Donna D'Errico is recovering from some painful face injuries she suffered during an expedition to find Noah's Ark in Turkey.

D'Errico just released some photos ... in which the actress appears to be sporting multiple cuts and bruises around her mouth and cheek ... and a laceration on her leg.

It's unclear how Donna suffered the injuries.

Donna had been planning the trip to Mount Ararat for years ... claiming she's wanted to go hunting for the ark ever since she was a little girl.

8/14/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Photo gallery: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Despite having her face busted up this weekend in Turkey ... former "Baywatch" hottie Donna D'Errico is determined to suffer through the pain and continue her hunt for Noah's Ark, TMZ has learned.

If you recall ... Donna was badly injured this weekend near Mount Ararat in Turkey while searching for the Biblical vessel ... sporting cuts and bruises all over her face, arms and legs.   

Sources close to Donna tell us ... the actress sustained her injuries during a "major fall" while hiking.

Despite the setback, we're told the actress still wants to finish out the final two days of the journey -- before flying back to the states.

The reason she's willing to power through it ... we're told a trip like this takes extensive planning, research and permit approvals ... and Donna doesn't want all that hard work to go to waste by leaving early.

Not only that ... we're told Donna will be going back AGAIN next month to continue the search.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

Thought these articles should be posted considering TS' Sign #4. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And considering the proven connection between TS and TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yeah - I was just on TMZ reading those stories and I thought the same Andrea.

Verrrrraaayyy interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm ok here i go again with my weirdness.

it just seems to me that we are seeing an awful lot of celebraties with busted faces these days.

just recently the thing with randy travis. wasn't there something were someone beat up the beib just a little bit ago?

thing that makes this stand out for me ( and it actually hit me a long while back ) wasn't there the photo of rihanna's face beaten to a pulp by chris brown just prior to the "death" ?

don't all of the pics come from tmz ?

i may have it all wrong , but at some point this struck me .

i don't know what to make of it it just seems odd.

another thing that i was wondering just a day or so ago. with all of the leaks that go on how is it that those pics taken by sneddon and his group have never manage to slip out?

idk

maybe i should just retreat back into my little corner and take my meds.  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

I'm lovin it!  By now we know how to 'read' subtle hints/connections, and between the lines. 

Sarahli, for your Front thread, the trail connecting point is:

which came before TS's January Sign #1 on Ron Wyatt's Ark find.

And here's the Baywatch girl (also on Playboy cover) in better days:

Suspicious, exactly what Sneddon pics did you have in mind?   :icon_pale:  Perhaps humanity has a small measure of decency. 
Reminder of another ridiculous story:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I was just researching who this woman is and I found something curious.....she was married to Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue. They divorced in 2007.

Hasn't Paris been tweeting about listening to Motley Crue's music, wearing their t-shirts? Also wasn't Nikki Sixx the dude who tweeted some terrible things about Michael a few months ago, and Paris called him out and he apologised?

Not sure if it's another dot to connect.......but I thought it interesting anyway considering this Ark story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

That is interesting Adi. 

To connect TS' signs and Michael's hoax, and to prove it to the world, would be a massive undertaking, especially come BAM time.  He's gonna need help.

suspiciousmind - also interesting about the busted up faces pics.  Rihanna's was in Feb '09 and as many here may remember, I don't think it was Chris Brown who did it, but TPTB.  TMZ did release that pic and now this one of Donna.  If this is all a battle between good and evil, as I think it is, I have a hard time believing that Donna 'fell'.  Michael has resistance for what he is doing, which is exposing lies and revealing truth.
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:51:40 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

"major fall"  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I'm lovin it!  By now we know how to 'read' subtle hints/connections, and between the lines. 

Sarahli, for your Front thread, the trail connecting point is:

which came before TS's January Sign #1 on Ron Wyatt's Ark find.

And here's the Baywatch girl (also on Playboy cover) in better days:

Suspicious, exactly what Sneddon pics did you have in mind?   :icon_pale:  Perhaps humanity has a small measure of decency. 
Reminder of another ridiculous story:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yeah those.
wonder if there was even legal standing for that.
for all anyone knows they might not exist, but the threat would probably bring some good $$$$ .just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

AndreaTopic starter

Another article, where she says her life was in danger.  Can't post the pic of video because I'm at work.

Donna D'Errico says she KNOWS people are making fun of her quest to find Noah's Ark ... but she doesn't care ... claiming she's willing to RISK HER LIFE to hunt for the biblical vessel.

The former "Baywatch" babe finally returned home from Turkey last night ... where she sustained several injuries to her face and body after a nasty fall on Mt. Ararat ... where the ark is rumored to be hidden.

"I'm just glad to be home," Donna said ... adding, "I found a lot of information."

When asked if she was in fear for her life, Donna replied, "Yeah ... I was."

But she explained, "I've just always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat and search for Noah's Ark ... and I know  everybody thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it ... but I do ... and I've wanted to do it ever since I was a kid."

Donna said she wasn't just hunting for the Ark ... she was also hoping to find Donald Mackenzie ... a fellow Ark hunter who went missing during his trip to Ararat a few years ago.

While she didn't find Donald ... Donna claims she refuses to give up her search ... and vows to plan her return trip as soon as possible. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Here's an article on the missing ark hunter she's looking for, Donald Mackenzie.

At the bottom they list one possible fear is 'confrontation with chinese fraudsters'.  I had mentioned their fraud discovery of Noah's ark in the religious forum, since their youtube videos were of a boat only 5 x 12 meters, way too small.

It really sounds like the real ark is not on the main mountain where people are risking their lives for nothing, but on the smaller plural Ararat mtns. that Ron Wyatt stands by.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions