mjj58Topic starter

I just saw a tweet from TMZ saying 'MJ estate seeks to pay for Janet Jacksons condo'.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 09:14:39 AM by mjj58
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE
Offers to Pay
For Janet Jackson's Condo

8/14/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Jackson Estate wants to pay for a portion of Janet Jackson's mortgage on her posh Las Vegas condo ... TMZ has learned.

The Estate filed documents asking the Probate judge to foot a portion of the bill on Janet's mortgage.  Sources tell us ... Katherine Jackson has spent time at the condo and the Estate is willing to pay a pro rata share of the mortgage based on how much Katherine uses Janet's Vegas crib.

A hearing is pending on the Estate's request, which was filed before the whole Arizona thing.

Two interesting things. 

-- Thing 1.  Given that Janet has become an arch enemy of the Estate, it's kind of a smart move to co-opt her by partially footing the bill.

-- Thing 2.  This all may amount to nothing, because we're told Katherine isn't speaking to Janet, so it's unlikely she'll be sleeping in Janet's bed anytime soon.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I've posted the full article - however a Moderator may need to put it into the TMZ Articles section for continuity purposes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I've posted the full article - however a Moderator may need to put it into the TMZ Articles section for continuity purposes.

Is already in the TMZ Articles section
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

LOL, this could open a can of worms for other siblings to start "charging" Katherine when she stays with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know i may get jummped on or shouted down lol ... but i cant help hearing the words 'hush money' in my head and if (and thats a mighty big if) Michael really has 'gone' i cant shake the feeling that there is some really dirty underhand dealings going on with the estate ... i honestly feel Michael was isolated from anyone who could 'help' him and now i feel Katherine and the kids are having the same done to them. I used to think Jermain Latoyah and co were after their free ride continuing ... now im not so sure. I have stopped spending money on anything to do with Michael's estate ... i just cant seem to shake that little voice in my head that keeps saying to me .. 'dirty money'  ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Love4Michael

The Michael Jackson Estate wants to pay for a portion of Janet Jackson's mortgage on her posh Las Vegas condo ... TMZ has learned.

The Estate filed documents asking the Probate judge to foot a portion of the bill on Janet's mortgage.  Sources tell us ... Katherine Jackson has spent time at the condo and the Estate is willing to pay a pro rata share of the mortgage based on how much Katherine uses Janet's Vegas crib.

A hearing is pending on the Estate's request, which was filed before the whole Arizona thing.

Two interesting things. 

-- Thing 1.  Given that Janet has become an arch enemy of the Estate, it's kind of a smart move to co-opt her by partially footing the bill.

-- Thing 2.  This all may amount to nothing, because we're told Katherine isn't speaking to Janet, so it's unlikely she'll be sleeping in Janet's bed anytime soon.

If the facts stated are true then this was in the works already BEFORE this "feud/kidnap" took place so one has to wonder what prompted the idea.  Would Janet have asked for compensation for an occasional stay by her Mother?  One would certainly hope not...unless of course Katherine (or someone else) is occupying the residence a majority of the time...hmm...lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Speaking of condos, there's a little fire at Neverland:

By David Lee - email

SANTA YNEZ, Calif. - Santa Barbara County Fire said they responded to a structure fire at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. However, when crews arrived on scene they said the fire was already out.

At this time they have not released which building on the ranch caught fire or any possible damages.

Neverland Ranch was owned by pop icon Michael Jackson. After his death, ownership was transferred to the Jackson Family.

(sorry at work, can't open new thread)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

lol, guess Michael was griliin a little sumthin, sumthin & left it to talk on his cell phone or go to the bathroom.  It's out now.  All's well. 

Just wonderwing though, why would a grill be filled with grease????  Maybe someone thought they could "deep fry" a turkey in a bbq grill, lol.  Who knows. Drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I don't believe the estate are the bad guys that 95% of MJ fans think they are.

Sorry I'm going against the grain on this one. The estate I'm sure really = MJ

Branca & McClain in on it.

There I've said it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

Apparently TMZ have removed this story from their site.....click on the link now and it says "Page Not Found"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yep, as soon as someone here posts it, it's gone.  (I think they wait for it. :icon_lol:)

Aussie, agreed.  And those commenters on TMZ... :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw Branca on CNN, he does come across as having the estate's best interests at heart......seemed genuine.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Janet Jackson To Get Mortgage Help From Michael's Estate

Michael Jackson's Estate want to partially-pay Janet Jackson's mortgage based on the amount of time Katherine Jackson spends at the Las Vegas property.

Michael Jackson's Estate want to partially-pay Janet Jackson's mortgage.
The Estate - which is in charge of the affairs of the late King of Pop - filed documents asking a probate judge for permission to foot part of the 'Together Again' hitmaker's property bill for her Las Vegas home because the house is occasionally used by family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

The Estate is said to be willing to pay a share of the mortgage based on how much time Katherine - who is co-guardian of Michael's children Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10 - spends there, gossip website TMZ reports.

A hearing is pending on the request, which was submitted before Janet and some of her siblings called for the executors of Michael's estate to resign, claiming his will was a fake.
However, it is now unclear what will happen as it was recently reported that Katherine is refusing to speak to Janet or her other children Randy and Rebbie Jackson because she feels they deliberately prevented her grandchildren from contacting her when she made an unplanned trip to a spa in Arizona.

The siblings are reportedly banned from entering the home in Calabasas where Katherine lives with her grandchildren because they are at war with the executors of Michael's estate - which pays for the property - but their mother is said to be ''heartbroken'' over their recent behaviour and doesn't want to see them.

A source said: ''For the time being, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy aren't allowed at the home. The executors were asked to send a letter to Katherine's children after the trio, plus Jermaine, descended onto the house while Katherine was in Tucson, Arizona unaware that her grandchildren had been trying to reach her, and an altercation ensued.
''Katherine is free to see Janet, Rebbie or Randy, just not at that house. However, Katherine has absolutely no desire to see them right now because she is just heartbroken that they betrayed her trust and didn't tell her that Michael's children had been trying to contact her.''

The problems began when Janet, Rebbie, Randy and their brothers Jermaine and Tito sent a letter to Michael's estate executors John Branca and John McClain demanding their resignation. However, Jermaine and Tito later released statements in which they said they regretted signing the document.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Janet Jackson To Get Mortgage Help From Michael's Estate

Michael Jackson's Estate want to partially-pay Janet Jackson's mortgage based on the amount of time Katherine Jackson spends at the Las Vegas property.

Michael Jackson's Estate want to partially-pay Janet Jackson's mortgage.
The Estate - which is in charge of the affairs of the late King of Pop - filed documents asking a probate judge for permission to foot part of the 'Together Again' hitmaker's property bill for her Las Vegas home because the house is occasionally used by family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

The Estate is said to be willing to pay a share of the mortgage based on how much time Katherine - who is co-guardian of Michael's children Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10 - spends there, gossip website TMZ reports.

A hearing is pending on the request, which was submitted before Janet and some of her siblings called for the executors of Michael's estate to resign, claiming his will was a fake.
However, it is now unclear what will happen as it was recently reported that Katherine is refusing to speak to Janet or her other children Randy and Rebbie Jackson because she feels they deliberately prevented her grandchildren from contacting her when she made an unplanned trip to a spa in Arizona.

The siblings are reportedly banned from entering the home in Calabasas where Katherine lives with her grandchildren because they are at war with the executors of Michael's estate - which pays for the property - but their mother is said to be ''heartbroken'' over their recent behaviour and doesn't want to see them.

A source said: ''For the time being, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy aren't allowed at the home. The executors were asked to send a letter to Katherine's children after the trio, plus Jermaine, descended onto the house while Katherine was in Tucson, Arizona unaware that her grandchildren had been trying to reach her, and an altercation ensued.
''Katherine is free to see Janet, Rebbie or Randy, just not at that house. However, Katherine has absolutely no desire to see them right now because she is just heartbroken that they betrayed her trust and didn't tell her that Michael's children had been trying to contact her.''

The problems began when Janet, Rebbie, Randy and their brothers Jermaine and Tito sent a letter to Michael's estate executors John Branca and John McClain demanding their resignation. However, Jermaine and Tito later released statements in which they said they regretted signing the document.

TMZ phrased the whole recap of the saga with the 'kidnapping' much better by by passing a repeat on the previous stories with only two words "Arizona Thing"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal