mjjtruthTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ** Doubt everything at least once **
Hello,

I didn't expect to be this my first posting, but so be it... rofl. I took time to watch this 2 and a half hour lecture about Freemasonry and certainly learned more to what i knew before... It is from
Ex-Free Mason Bill Schnoebelen Of The 90TH DEGREE Of Free Masonry

In This Video Will Expose This Cult For What It Is, And Will Show You What HIGH DEGREE Masons Don't Want You And Even People In Free Masonry To Know. This Was Hosted At The Prophecy Club. Enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nL7_B0CIFc&feature=related[/youtube]

I also recommend the 20 hours lecture !!! of Prof. Walter Veith.

Playlist: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It took me about 5 days to listen propperly to this lecture. Because it is really really long.
And you really get inspired to finally read the Bible to understand the world's madness.

With these videos of these two guys you can literally spot suspicious stuff going on and you shall not be dependent on speculation.
Because this topic is far too serious than to speculate like we do in a possible MJ hoax (not everything, but there is too much speculation with no basis at all, imo). This here is only about learning from the freemasons themselves and for studying them to be vigilant in own life and of course in researches for MJ and other topics. You will see, that these 2 guys summarize all what you  have seen before in thousands of illuminati videos but on a sophisticated way without fear-mongering music  :LolLolLolLol:

And please note, that this is not about to make you convert to a christian. Everyone is adult enough to believe in whatever he/she wants.

Enjoy

mjjtruth

If anyone really watched this all, i am happy to discuss any questions and conclusions.  :elvis-1405:
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:31:05 PM by mjjtruth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this mjjtruth!!!  This is something I am going to make the time to learn more about!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjjtruthTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
yes enjoy. these lectures are a journey. i discovered i didn't knew all before. now i am reading books before considering a video to be true...
because these guys force you to research what they say. that's what i like about it. not easy at all but for a truth seeker a must. for some it may shatter some beliefs.  i had a lot of bow-wow moments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

thanks   mjjtruth, I recommended read Satan/Lucifer dethroned of Bill schnobelen.The truth I am reading and terrorizes me on several occasions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thanks...will watch later...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjtruthTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
thanks   mjjtruth, I recommended read Satan/Lucifer dethroned of Bill schnobelen.The truth I am reading and terrorizes me on several occasions

thank you. yes i was thinking about to read his books. wasn't bill also the one wo was involved in vampirism and drank blood?
i think i remember another lecture when i was researching sacrifices and the importance of blood because i couldn't understand on a logic way why they are doing this.

'terrorizing' is a really good word to describe it all. once you have climbed this hill, you want to know more, just in case you have to expose important things. not suitable for everyone. but for those who are anyhow interested in these things and want to puzzle it together.
Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:19:24 AM by mjjtruth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions