finfinTopic starter

MICHAEL JACKSON'S DOC WANTED MAN
February 21, 2013, 12:39:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Arnold Klein, the dermatologist to the stars who was best friends with Michael Jackson and injected him with powerful drugs, has a warrant out for his arrest.

As you know, Klein has plummeted from grace after MJ's death. TMZ broke a number of stories, revealing that the Doc injected MJ with Demerol scores of times in the months leading to his death.  He also used multiple aliases for MJ in prescribing meds.

Klein -- who has now filed for bankruptcy -- failed to turn over more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive artwork as well as a 2001 Ferrari Spider to the bankruptcy trustee.

The judge has now ordered the U.S. Marshals to arrest Klein and send him to the federal pokey until he turns over the goods.

As for the artwork, it includes pieces by Andy Warhol (including the famous Marilyn Monroe), Robert Graham, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, Claes Oldenburg, Renoir, Rodin and Toulouse-Lautrec.

Klein tells TMZ, "It's bulls**t, it's fraud.  Have them come arrest me."

Art is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder is in deep s**t

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

paula-c

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DOC WANTED MAN
February 21, 2013, 06:40:57 PM
Arnold Klein, the dermatologist to the stars who was best friends with Michael Jackson and injected him with powerful drugs,

Murray must testify in the trial of AEG and now Arnold with a warrant of arrest, we will begin to hear interesting things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 21, 2013, 07:15:10 PM
Arnold is very active on Twitter and on his blog

Arrested by the SS: Michael Jackson and the Bank Fraud Holocaust in Southern California
Posted on February 19, 2013 by AWKMD
Now there is a warrant out for my arrest. I feel like a Jewish Victim of the bank fraud holocaust. The Federal marshals  are nothing short of the SS and Federal Bankruptcy Court is nothing more than the Inquisition. Why is this happening?

30 million dollars of mine was  embezzled through Private Bank of California while simultaneously   the embezzlers were working with Harvey Levin and Randy Phillips spreading rumours and false information about me through TMZ with help of AEG.You may never have heard of Private Bank of California but John Branca’s law firm has 2 seats on the board of this questionable financial institution that Obama should have closed. Harvey Levin,John Branca, and Howard Weitzman working with a totally fraudulent Will got their 700 million a year and I was left penniless with my bill for rebuilding Michael’s face never paid.  I have  seen Michael’s real Will  and  what these people have done disgusts me. Now I am being  victimized by the Los Angeles Venue of Federal Bankruptcy Court. The manner in which the lawyers,trustees and Judges of this court of law are closely aligned with this  same fraudulent financial institution  brings the entire legal system into question. For a Federal Court to be compromised in this manner, when insolvency and economic failure are so widespread, is far more than a simple embarrassment: it is criminal. In my case it becomes even worse because John Branca’s law firm has two seats on the board of this financial institution.

Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
Arrested by the SS: Michael Jackson and the Bank Fraud Holocaust in Southern California You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5 h Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
@Joan_Rivers You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  what i pay for being Michael's friend

5 h Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  the truth will set us free

5 h Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  price I pay for being Michael's friend

5 h Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Greed Killed Michael

5 h Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Michael Jackson Holocaust

20 feb Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login … please help

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 21, 2013, 07:15:48 PM

I wonder if someone(s) is trying to silence Arnie.  He's been pretty vocal on the internet about being defrauded, people stealing from him and naming names.  He speaks of his bankruptcy here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 22, 2013, 02:33:41 AM
Strange that there is not one solitary person of weight coming to A Klein's defense.  Has he no friends?
Did his reference to The Illusionist movie, hint at reading between the lines for ALL of his tweet info?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 22, 2013, 08:15:12 AM
can you even begin to imagine getting a straight forward answer out of this man in a court of law  :screaming-7365: :Pulling_hair:: judge is gonna need a new gavel when it is over  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

February 22, 2013, 10:40:41 AM
 :judge-smiley:  I finally can use this smiley.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2013, 04:43:15 PM
"Harvey Levin,John Branca, and Howard Weitzman working with a totally fraudulent Will got their 700 million a year and I was left penniless with my bill for rebuilding Michael’s face never paid."

He is using Michael's name to expose a lot of people here, mainly Michael's Estate executors, and Harvey.  At the same time to tell the world what they did to him.  But because of his past record, and because of being a loud mouth and talking too much, no one knows if what he's saying is true or not and whether anyone will listen to him or believe anything he has to say.

There may be some truth hidden in a lot of crap.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 22, 2013, 07:06:27 PM
"Harvey Levin,John Branca, and Howard Weitzman working with a totally fraudulent Will got their 700 million a year and I was left penniless with my bill for rebuilding Michael’s face never paid."

He is using Michael's name to expose a lot of people here, mainly Michael's Estate executors, and Harvey.  At the same time to tell the world what they did to him.  But because of his past record, and because of being a loud mouth and talking too much, no one knows if what he's saying is true or not and whether anyone will listen to him or believe anything he has to say.

There may be some truth hidden in a lot of crap.........

Yes, it is truth that is the problem when people have lost their credibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2013, 07:24:30 PM
I agree Paula. 

Regarding the comment about the judge & trying to make heads or tails of Arnie’s testimony…good thing it’s not Judge Judy.  :icon_lol:

and finally

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

February 22, 2013, 07:48:07 PM
I was left penniless with my bill for rebuilding Michael’s face never paid."

When Arnie do this rebuilding :icon_question:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2013, 09:57:22 PM
I've never really been able to make heads nor tails of Arnie. Is he a part of the hoax or is he really on the de-Klein?? Him and the mysterious "Dr." Thome squared puzzle me to no end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 23, 2013, 01:07:13 AM
Well Front seems to support Arnie against Jason Pfeiffer at least.

AK and CM both go against the confidentially codes telling all the most intimate details of MJ's physical health to the public.
Both are the only ones being treated like criminals, which is telling.  So I'm thinking both in the hoax, and/or both fall guys to take the blame.

Perhaps Arnie was rebuilding the 'Michael Joseph Jackson', DWD patient that TS said killed himself, and went by ambulance to UCLA, needing to look somewhat like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions