Janet is a very strong woman and it is possible that she is determined to follow through on this on principle alone.  There have been a  few occasions over the years since 6/25/09 that Branca has been at times a bit disrespectful or brash to Katherine Jackson.  Maybe Janet just doesn’t like it and is determined to be the one in the family to not back down simply because they are powerful.  If she feels 100% in her heart that the will bears a fraudulent signature then this just might be a fight to the finish.  Take it to court and get it resolved.  I don’t believe it will change anything as far as the children are concerned and I don’t believe the executorship will change because of it.  But possibly just to get a solid explanation of how that will got signed on the date it did and to present the “letter” which no one has seen, of Branca being re-hired by Michael 8 days before June 25 might be enough to satisfy her.  So far, the executors have left it to the court of public opinion and let them fight the battle amongst themselves, refusing to even acknowledge it.  Janet obviously wants them to answer for the discrepancy or at least give a viable explanation.  I can understand that.  What I don’t understand is the public way they decided to go about this.  Take it to court. That’s what they are there for. Get a ruling and then go on about your biz. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions