Eva R

Re: Yet another pic of the blonde lady! : )
December 27, 2009, 07:13:30 AM
oh I can see the blond lady now in the car yeah :D thank you! I didnt knew there were 3 photos :P
No that is not the one who looks likeMike.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 27, 2009, 07:16:47 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
oh I can see the blond lady now in the car yeah :D thank you! I didnt knew there were 3 photos :P
No that is not the one who looks likeMike.

Your welcome.. And no this lady is not the same as the lady we've been focused on ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 27, 2009, 10:04:20 AM
Quote from: "londonluck"
I don't think it's Michael.
Firstly, she was wearing very deep decollete. It would be too unconfortable for a man to sit with artificial breasts and it would be not that easy to make them seem real.

Really........well here's a picture of Rupaul as a natural born man and him as his alter ego......boy His rack look better then mine and his is "fake"

Secondly, she's wearing short-sleeved dress. Michael never wore short sleeves in public. May be because of his skin condition, but even if his skin looks ok, one can clearly see the difference between man's and woman's arms.
The video they don't really care about us come to mind?  and don't say that doesn't count because he was in a city for goodness sake.

heels! Won't man's legs be obvius in all this and wouldn't it be easier for a man who wants to seem woman to wear at least some pant suit or smth the like?

he's got better legs then me and a brotha can work some hills. ;)

[quote author="londonluck"By the way, many claimed this lady raised her hand and threw a fist when Kenny was talking, but if you watch carefully you can clearly see, actually she didn't. She raised her hand because she was taking pictures, you can easily see there's some device in her hand either a cell or a camera.[/quote]
 No she gave a thumbs up. :)

[quote="londonluck"]Secondly, she's wearing short-sleeved dress. Michael never wore short sleeves in public. May be because of his skin condition, but even if his skin looks ok, one can clearly see the difference between man's and woman's arms.[/quote]
Ok...now let me tell you where your wrong,  first of all have you ever heard of dermablend or theatrical makeup? When I was on the set of "8' Mile" I didn't realize that Eminem had a body full of tats because of the good job they did of covering them up...if you don't believe me go to youtube or look at the movie and see for your self. Makeup can hide almost anything. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:53:05 AM
Good evening friends and Fê!
First of all I would like to say something, we are all gathered here with one goal only, to clarify what actually happened to Michael and occurred!
In no way wanted to impose my thoughts, because as the saying goes: What would be yellow if everybody liked the blue?
But one thing all of us here on this blog have to be sane:
There is nothing obvious when it comes to Michael Jackson!
Everyone here knows that Michael lot of times in your life to get out and enjoy a little freedom had to use the resource makeup of disguise.
Or you forgot the video, even with mascara recognized and walked behind him like crazy, he had just left a shop, a horror people!
Personal friends and relatives already tired of talking to Michael to get out at night dressed as a woman sometimes to the point of a visit to Bahrain using the Burque!
I agree when you say that each person has their own opinion, it is true.
But we must not overlook any opportunity that may emerge.
I forgive those who think otherwise, but the photo of the blonde but it seems there are features in our face, that while we do movie makeup does not disguise himself.
And one detail, this is the most important: The eyes, they are mirror of the soul.
When I saw Ghost, I was a good time thinking about the actor who was old and fat, and my mother 67 years looked up and said, Angélica my daughter I could be wrong, but who does the old man is Michael!
Bingo mummy was right, laugh a lot at the end seeing the making of!
He did in no way wanted to offend her, only that in this situation it is valid to inquire. Kisses!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 12:02:48 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
[attachment=0:3h51flvi]0707_latoya_dad_jermain_inf.jpg[/attachment:3h51flvi]

@angleshadow

Is this the blond woman you mentioned ealier?? The blond woman arriving the funeral in the Jackson car??
This is not Michael.... But why is LMP arriving with the Jackson brothers???

HELP

I didnt know that either :roll:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 27, 2009, 01:40:41 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
You can see blonde lady without glasses at the funeral. It's the video, where the people get to their seets in daylight.
I took those screenshots from the video (but don't have a link right now, made the screen shots in September or so...)
I was shaking, when I saw her eyes, but there are also moments, where I thought...oh, well, no - it's 'just a woman'...

I don't think that he was disguised as the blonde woman again  at the funeral. Because that woman looked different compared with the "Woman" at the memorial...

Like I said before a few weeks ago....Do we have a clear picture of Dave Dave at the Funeral? ( not the memorial!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Kirsche

December 27, 2009, 01:42:48 PM
The only picture of Dave Dave at the Funeral I can find is this one.

And we all can clearly see, that this is photoshopped....

But can't find another Picture of DD at the funeral
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Eva R

December 27, 2009, 01:43:49 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
You can see blonde lady without glasses at the funeral. It's the video, where the people get to their seets in daylight.
I took those screenshots from the video (but don't have a link right now, made the screen shots in September or so...)
I was shaking, when I saw her eyes, but there are also moments, where I thought...oh, well, no - it's 'just a woman'...

I don't think that he was disguised as the blonde woman again  at the funeral. Because that woman looked different compared with the "Woman" at the memorial...

Like I said before a few weeks ago....Do we have a clear picture of Dave Dave at the Funeral? ( not the memorial!)
and i don't think michael would be there without sunglasses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Kirsche

December 27, 2009, 01:47:09 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
Quote from: "Kirsche"

and i don't think michael would be there without sunglasses.

Yeah, right Eva!

So I think he worn another disguise at the funeral...and I still think he was DD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

December 27, 2009, 01:55:49 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 02:03:23 PM by Fê.Brasil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

December 27, 2009, 01:57:37 PM
i think it's a diffrent blond lady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 27, 2009, 02:00:32 PM
does anybody have front view of the blonde lady.. including her neck!! please..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 02:01:50 PM
Quote from: "Angelica"
Good evening friends and Fê!
First of all I would like to say something, we are all gathered here with one goal only, to clarify what actually happened to Michael and occurred!
In no way wanted to impose my thoughts, because as the saying goes: What would be yellow if everybody liked the blue?
But one thing all of us here on this blog have to be sane:
There is nothing obvious when it comes to Michael Jackson!
Everyone here knows that Michael lot of times in your life to get out and enjoy a little freedom had to use the resource makeup of disguise.
Or you forgot the video, even with mascara recognized and walked behind him like crazy, he had just left a shop, a horror people!
Personal friends and relatives already tired of talking to Michael to get out at night dressed as a woman sometimes to the point of a visit to Bahrain using the Burque!
I agree when you say that each person has their own opinion, it is true.
But we must not overlook any opportunity that may emerge.
I forgive those who think otherwise, but the photo of the blonde but it seems there are features in our face, that while we do movie makeup does not disguise himself.
And one detail, this is the most important: The eyes, they are mirror of the soul.
When I saw Ghost, I was a good time thinking about the actor who was old and fat, and my mother 67 years looked up and said, Angélica my daughter I could be wrong, but who does the old man is Michael!
Bingo mummy was right, laugh a lot at the end seeing the making of!
He did in no way wanted to offend her, only that in this situation it is valid to inquire. Kisses!  :)

Hi ..

Angelica in no time I thought you was offended. Just have different opinions. So I agree with some of his views, but for the blond woman unfortunately do not agree.
I think yes, that MJ would be able to be at his funeral dressed as a woman, but that is not blonde. All the pictures I have seen so far have not convinced me. Makeup is one thing and form bone is another. Starting with your chin.
Anyway ... so far only seen pictures out of focus that appear to be MJ, because the photos that are focused just do not see any resemblance.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

December 27, 2009, 02:35:53 PM
who is she sitting next to"

at her right is chris tucker and at her left is??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions