You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paris Jackson wants to get tattoo in tribute to Michael

Paris Jackson wants to get a tattoo in honour of her late father Michael Jackson and is considering having the Roman numerals of Michael's August 29, 1958 birth date permanently etched onto her back.

11 August 2012
Paris Jackson wants to get a tattoo in honour of her late father Michael Jackson.

The 14-year-old aspiring actress - the only daughter of the 'Thriller' singer - is contemplating having the Roman numerals of Michael's August 29, 1958 birthday permanently etched onto her back so her dad will always be with her.

She tweeted: "i kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back. (sic)"

However, many of Paris' followers tweeetd her back, saying she was too young to get body art, to which she responded: "lol y'all are trippin trying to tell me not to get the tat, when u guys don't even know what it means ... it's my dads bday get over it lmao. (sic)"

Earlier this week, Paris revealed she had created a shrine to the King of Pop - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - from magazine and newspaper clippings and artwork because she is so proud of her father.

She tweeted a picture saying: "my new wall **took me 3 effing hours** (sic)"

She later added: "someone commented on my pic saying "obsessed much?" yeaa u better believe it ... a whole wall of his pics is the LEAST i could do #dedication (sic)"

Paris and her brothers Prince Michael, 15, and 'Blanket', 10, have been at the centre of family problems recently, with their grandmother Katherine temporarily losing guardianship of them after she went on an unannounced vacation to Arizona.

However, late last week she was reinstated as their co-guardian, and will now share care duties with her grandson Tito Joe 'T.J.' Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Ahh, I wanted to get so many tattoos when I was that age too... up until I turned 23.

She's a teenager and goes through stuff and phases, let her live her life and learn her lessons.
People are making to big deal out of things.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

melody

I'm wondering what kind of "character" Paris is playing through her twitter account. When I checked her twitter account a few days ago, when the tattoo tweet was her most recent one, I would of said "she's characterizing an idolater almost a little too obviously" lol especially with that background image. But why? Then, judging by her other tweets, it's like she's baiting people to call her a "devil child" even though the message behind the dark imagery/cartoons/symbolism represents a good message, not evil---if you're willing to dig deeper and hear it out (i.e. the Iron Maiden guitar pick [who a lot of people think were Satanists, but aren't], the "Ida" cartoon [the whole town suspecting her of evildoing, even though she was helping protect the town], the tattoo giving a "mark of the beast" vibe [but it's just Michael's birthday], stuff like that). 

Is this recent or has she been doing this for a while?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QUEEN

Paris Am your father and I say your to young.

QUEEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Paris Am your father and I say your to young.

QUEEN

What game are you playing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

QUEEN

May I ask you what do you mean ?

QUEEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

how many of us on here are parents???? when my son was 6 he would get me to draw pictures on him with food colouring because he so badley wanted a 'tatoon' (he way of saying tatoo) now he is 23 and he is still determind to have one cept he now knows its for life so wont have one done till he knows exactley what he wants done .... make a subject a taboo or over react and a child will rebel and do something they will regret in later life ... Paris is a normal 14 year old girl looking for a reaction ... put her in the position of being your daughter, i dont know about others but i would certainly not over emphasis the 'your too young' speach, cos thats the way to certainly make her mind up in the wrong direction. I dont know maybe its just me and i have got parenting wrong all these years lol but i say ... let her find her feet, and most of all want things most 14 year olds want .... i bet by next week, next month, next year it will be a new 'i want'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

diggyon

@ sweet,

I guess Queen meant that this might be Michael's advise to Paris. That's why she posted a serious picture of Michael. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

QUEEN

Yes you are so right that picture said it all thanks for getting it.

QUEEN

This one says it as well spot on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Guys, what's the big deal? Paris could have a  "T E M P O R A R Y   T A T T O O ".
It's called henna and it's a plant that is used to color hair. It's traditional in many Asian and Arab countries to have such a temporary tattoo. Even little girls can have temporary tattoos. The good thing about it is that you can get whatever design or picture you want painted on your skin. But this picture disappears slowly after 4 weeks or so, which is exactly the time needed to dislike a tattoo. And because henna is a plant, it won't harm the skin. That's why a temporary tattoo can be a solution!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

@Suzi:
WOW that´s a damn cool avatar.

My elder daughter is 13, 1 year and 3 days younger than Paris. Maybe that allows me to have a special point of view, to me she´s just a young girl, could be my daughter´s friend.

Well, to have a tat with Daddy´s birth date is not the worst, it´s a lovely idea in my eyes.
She´s not too young. It doesn´t depend on how old you are, but it´s a fact that it´s permanent and you really should think about what you´re doing, especially when you want to become an actress.
Just my 2 cents, but maybe I´m just a cool Mum! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

diggyon

@ Queen,

thanks for the picture : :)

But be careful! Saying anything in Michael's name is very dangerous here on the forum !!!   :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@ Queen,

thanks for the picture : :)

But be careful! Saying anything in Michael's name is very dangerous here on the forum !!!   :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Yes thanks Diggi for understanding my words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

QUEEN

At home in a private moment.

Thanks for that headsup but the pictures will speak for me I am so private about the man so I let the mans pictures tell the story that will keep my opinions to myself and others can figure it out like you did.

QUEEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

But Queen,
not everyone can get what you mean if you only post some Michael's pictures!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal