MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
2good, Mann’s attorneys recently wrote in court filings that they hoped to introduce evidence during the upcoming trial that Michael´s will is fraudulent.

Well obviously their hope was in vain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Love4Michael

I have read elsewhere that quite possibly Mann's project was structured more to line his pockets than Katherine's but I don't know that to be gospel.  The article or blog came from one of the most vocal (and nasty I'm afraid) anti-Estate support groups.  Even though I completely find their actions very distasteful I do read the info they offer up as "proof" that the Executors are actually evil incarnate.  Every once in a while there seems to be a little golden nugget of possible fact hidden in all their hyperbole.  This guys background seems to be full of less than honorable actions and deeds so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this turns out to have been a huge con.  The writer of the piece I read even hinted at the possibility that he'd garnered his partnership with Mother Jackson through blackmail.  Who knows though until this all comes out in the rinse cycle...lol.  Unfortunately this latest still leaves the possibility that Mann is the bad guy...or the Executors are...possibly with a Judge in their pocket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

suspicious mind

as i remember it this man was one that randy was not too happy about his mother being hooked up with.  it is all so confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Ditto..I found this great video about MJ's signatures...Including the trust document...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyVrtzy9-Z4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Remember this interview with Katherine Jackson talking out against the estate, and protecting Howard Mann...Please watch till the end... "I feel that if they are suing Mann, they are also suing me"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mziD8_qAojw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions