2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
It only has just over 5000 views so I presume not many have actually seen this version of MJ arriving on the bus....Cheers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqR09V33PM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great video @2good.            Please change your avatar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks to share this video, pretty interesting, I would like to be there ...

Thémis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
great video @2good.            Please change your avatar.
Don't you like cats ??  lol :bearhug:  Consider it done.. God bless.  Time for a change anyhow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

2good, thanks for the video.  Man I wished I was there, the enthusiasm seemed electric.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@2goodtobetrue: Thank you for sharing this awesome video! I had seen other videos before from that protest against Sony, but not this long and of a lower quality (image and sound). Wow! the craziness there! Michael rulezzz!!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

I like how he always directs the man with the camera where to film his fans, just like he did during the Trial and on other occasions! He films his fans with the same eagerness and enthusiasm the fans film him! lol I wonder what he did with all the filming? Did he make a reportage of his own with all the fragments shot from all the places he went to? or he just keeps them stored on dates and places classification. Interesting... he seems to enjoy his moments with his fans just as much as the fans do! It's something reciprocal.

ps: Your cat-avatar was great and hilarious. :icon_lol: I like this one too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@2goodtobetrue: Thank you for sharing this awesome video! I had seen other videos before from that protest against Sony, but not this long and of a lower quality (image and sound). Wow! the craziness there! Michael rulezzz!!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

I like how he always directs the man with the camera where to film his fans, just like he did during the Trial and on other occasions! He films his fans with the same eagerness and enthusiasm the fans film him! lol I wonder what he did with all the filming? Did he make a reportage of his own with all the fragments shot from all the places he went to? or he just keeps them stored on dates and places classification. Interesting... he seems to enjoy his moments with his fans just as much as the fans do! It's something reciprocal.

Thanks Sim..

Did you notice around the 2:00 mark, how MJ was making a punching fist in the air, just like 02 announcement???  Maybe this is a clue..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talking about that, when I met Michael in september 2003, there was Michael's personal cameraman who was filming everything when I met him in the limo! I tried many times to get in contact, I even sent a letter to Grace Rwaramba, trying to ask her if I could have this special moment that was on tape.... Oh! How much I would like to have that tape....  :'(

Also, about filming the fans, you know what the personal cameraman of Michael did when I left the limo? He interviewed me, asking me how I felt about the moment I had just lived moments ago... So, now only he filmed everything that happens around Michael but also he films the fans about their impressions after meeting Michael. This is so magic, and it shows you how Michael cares about his fans!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Julyia142, would you mind sharing what you told the cameraman? Thanks!

Talking about how much MJ loves his fans brings me to literal tears--I'm crying right now--tears of joy!
How much I love that man... :'(

2good2btrue
Did you notice around the 2:00 mark, how MJ was making a punching fist in the air, just like 02 announcement???  Maybe this is a clue..
Here's a comparison and yes I think it's a clue for the message of 'watch out' if you done wrong.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Julyia142, would you mind sharing what you told the cameraman? Thanks!

Talking about how much MJ loves his fans brings me to literal tears--I'm crying right now--tears of joy!
How much I love that man... :'(

2good2btrue
Here's a comparison and yes I think it's a clue for the message of 'watch out' if you done wrong.

loool!!! I had just met him and the goosebumps and magic was within me at this moment, so I think I tried to say something but It was difficult to talk because this is when I started crying and realized what just had happened to me. Because when I was in the limo with Michael, I was like in a dream and was not realizing it yet, until I got out of the limo. I think I just said to the cameraman that it was ''magic'' and that I had just realized the dream of my life...;) And 1 night before I had wrote a long long letter to Michael in case I would be enough lucky to meet him.  And before the cameraman went back into the limo I gave him my letter so he gives it to Michael because while meeting Michael, I had forget about giving him my letter in hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions