Debbie Rowe to Judge: I Support Joint Guardianship of MJ's Kids

• 38 Replies

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
There may be no biological connection at all.  MJ said she was the surrogate mother.  Usually a surrogate just carries the baby for the biological mother for whatever reason they have.  The eggs from the biological mother are used.  In the article it says "gave birth" so this could be a surrogate.  The biological mother may not want to be known.  But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.
When did he say that? I don't recall him ever saying that. I was always under the impression that Debbie was their biological mother despite whatever other claims the media made, especially since Paris looks just like her.
yes could you show us please. :icon_e_biggrin: seems like he said that about blanket , not the other two.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
Who remembers that one that said that she was the mother of the 3 kids and wanted her rights as a mother and the kids with her? She talked about some kind of weird insemination, kind of cosmic (one could say comic...) she was a nutty.

Can´t find the video on youtube, as usual  :icon_evil:
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline QUEEN

• Hoaxer

Something just isn't right here that woman also did it for money her having any say gets next to me really.

QUEEN

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Speaking of Blanket....

I really don´t want to start a new topic for this.....

:LolLolLolLol:

http://rumorfix.com/2012/08/exclusive-another-jackson-tries-to-get-custody-of-blanket/

Here we go again...another crazy lawsuit against those poor kids...

Billie Jean.....the kid is not your son !!!!

MJ Official FB page posted this aprox. 2 hours after MaryK's post ---> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8PEO72wynSM#![/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:00:33 PM by SimPattyK »

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
why is my MJ Experience app taking forever to download

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Right Sim!

And then Paris on Twitter some hours ago:

why is my MJ Experience app taking forever to download

my app finally loaded and it's the hardest frickin game ive ever played omfg -.-

Sweetsunset...was just about to post  :icon_lol:
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
In fact, what the COOLest thing is that after the BILLIE JEAN advert, MJ-FB page posted the RABBIT from "Speed Demon" ---> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson
So here we go a hoax-symbol , next to a subject we've been discussing earlier today on this forum  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Mary..... grrrrr :icon_evil:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
@sweetsunsetwithMJ & @MaryK: yep! Paris clearly wanted to draw our attention on that advert by twitting those things...

Hello Paris & Michael ! message is received in HOAXland!  :icon_albino: loll  :)
 :bearhug:  :bearhug:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:15:37 PM by SimPattyK »

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
While Debbie Rowe waive the rights of children, I guess it legally correct for communicating changes in guardianship and biological mother that she is personally never heard MJ say that Debbie was surrogate mother. Regarding Blanket, your birth mother says unknown end of the matter. Sorry Billie Jean   :moonwalk_:

Offline Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I guess this is where I got the idea from.  In so many words it seems like he is saying that he used surrogates.  Go to the end of the video, around 7:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G50pSFPqlww

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:30:23 PM by Dontwalkaway »
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Offline VeryLittleSusie

• Hoaxer
    • My pages
Paris has definitely the color of her eyes after her grandfather...
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
Dontwalkaway

But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.

Very well said.

End of story!

Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
Dontwalkaway
But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.
Very well said.
End of story!

I also think that people shouldn't stick their noses into celebs private lives and their families, like the media always do.

But in this case, if TMZ (  :icon_exclaim: ) came up with this article now and in relation to the Jackson family Feud (custody of kids, etc...), which we know is part of the hoax, then I think this is not something that we should ignore!! Our attention is clearly drawn on this subject and for a reason! I for one, would like to know what that reason is! Especially after both MJ-official FB page and Paris gave us signs yesterday related to this subject...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal